11 liberal rules for racism in america
friday, august 30th, 2013
"when America was a racist country, Democrats were primarily the ones engaged in racism.
However, now that racism has been largely relegated to the fringes of American society (the KKK, the New Black Panthers, the Nation of Islam, La Raza, MEChA, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, American Nazi Party, etc.), the Democrats are constantly wagging their fingers about it. Of course naturally, given the racist history of the Democrat Party, liberals have managed to rig the rules in order to benefit themselves and hurt their political opponents. That’s a pretty neat, albeit despicable trick, that they’ve managed to pull-off.
1) Liberals aren’t held to the same rules as Republicans: When liberals say racist things, it’s just excused out of hand as if it’s no big deal. If Dick Cheney had said, “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man” instead of Joe Biden, you’d read about it every time he criticized Barack Obama. When Christopher Dodd said, “I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation,” it was shrugged off. On the other hand, Trent Lott ended up resigning from the GOP leadership for making very similar comments about Strom Thurmond.
2) Minority racism must be ignored: According to Rasmussen polling, “Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans.” This isn’t coming out of the ether. Black Americans voted overwhelmingly for Barack Obama over Hillary Clinton because he was black. If George Zimmerman had been black and Trayvon Martin had been Hispanic, most black Americans would have been indifferent to the case or would have supported Zimmerman. This is one of the great ironies of the liberal obsession with racism. While they can turn practically anything into evidence of Republican racism, the most grotesque examples of racism from minorities are just shrugged off.
3) You pay no penalty for falsely accusing people of racism: False accusations of racism can do just as much damage as actual racism. People can be ostracized for it, lose endorsement deals or even lose their jobs over being falsely accused of racism. Yet, the only reason you’ve heard of people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Touré, and Melissa Harris-Perry is because they’re willing to accuse people of being racists on the flimsiest of pretexts. It’s tempting to compare these race-hustling poverty pimps to the KKK, but the more appropriate analogy is the Spanish Inquisition. The attitude is, “So what if we unjustly accuse a lot of people as long as we get a few heretics in the process?”
4) Outrage matters more than facts: It doesn’t matter what Bush actually did in New Orleans or that the local government failed the people of the city; it matters how people FEEL about it. It doesn’t matter that Democrats have run Detroit since 1962; it matters that people FEEL Republicans are responsible. It doesn’t matter that Trayvon Martin wasn’t really a twelve year old kid and that he was slamming George Zimmerman’s head into the pavement; it matters that Zimmerman’s acquittal FEELS symbolic of law-abiding black Americans being profiled because so many other black Americans are criminals. Once an accusation of racism is made, facts are treated as if they’re of secondary importance to FEELINGS.
5) It’s okay to discriminate against White Americans: It’s unbelievable that in 2013, we still have race-based discrimination in America and liberals are perfectly fine with it. The rationale for what should be an incredible violation of the equal protection clause in the Constitution? It’s that whites are doing better than blacks are as a group. That’s probably a cold comfort to the son of a white single mother making minimum wage whose son loses out to one of Obama’s daughters because he happened to be Caucasian.
6) It’s always the fifties and sixties: Comparing the United States of 2013, when we have a black President of the United States to a time when black Americans couldn’t drink from the same water fountains as Whites is so ridiculous that to do so should practically be considered a sign of mental illness. Yet, it happens all the time and it’s not immediately met with laughter and eye rolls. It should be. The reason that it happens is because it benefits liberals politically to pretend that racism is still everywhere. After all, what else does the Democrat Party have to offer minorities in America other than protection from mostly non-existent racism? Crime-ridden neighborhoods? Joblessness? Poverty? Fighting mostly non-existent racism the Democrat Party can handle just fine, but actually helping people improve their lives is apparently way too tough to manage.
7) Past evidence must be ignored: Ironically, saying you have “black friends” is now considered to be something that a racist would say. That says much more about the sort of witch hunt allegations of racism have become in this country than the people who say it. Judge Charles Pickering put his life on the line to prosecute the Grand Dragon of the KKK in Mississippi in the early sixties; yet liberals falsely branded him a racist to stop his nomination to the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals. George Zimmerman tutored black children and fought to get justice for a black homeless man beaten by police and even voted for Obama, but he was still falsely portrayed as a racist. This can happen only because determining if someone is a racist has become a political tool that is completely disconnected from whether the person in question actually dislikes people because of the color of their skin.
8) Republicans secretly want to do things Democrats used to do: Conservative, moderate, and liberal Democrats were behind slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow laws, segregation, the Tuskegee Experiment, lynchings and every other racist horror inflicted on black Americans in this country. Republicans stood against the Democrats while they were doing all of those terrible things and while we congratulate them on now agreeing with us that they were wrong, it’s disgusting to try to blame Democrat sins on the Republican Party. God willing, a hundred years from now Democrats will be wagging their fingers about the horrors of murdering children via abortion and claiming Republicans secretly want to abort children. If so, it would be the same sort of step forward we’ve seen from the Democrats on racism.
9) Minorities shouldn’t be held to the same standards as whites: Walter Williams once said, “During the first Reagan administration, I participated in a number of press conferences on either a book or article I’d written or as a panelist in a discussion of White House public policy. On occasion, when the question-and-answer session began, I’d tell the press, ‘You can treat me like a white person. Ask hard, penetrating questions.’ The remark often brought uncomfortable laughter, but I was dead serious. If there is one general characteristic of white liberals, it’s their condescending and demeaning attitude toward blacks.” The soft bigotry of low expectations that liberals bring to the table encourages mediocrity, undercuts excellence and generally helps to hold minorities in America back.
10) When a white non-liberal disagrees with a liberal minority, it’s probably because of racism: Republicans absolutely detested Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton; so what kind of moron would assume that their intense dislike of Barack Obama must be driven by race? Tea Partiers love black conservatives that agree with them, like Herman Cain and Allen West; so could there be a reason that they detest Barack Obama other than race? Do we really need the Scooby Gang to figure out why a group that’s all about small government, low taxes, and cutting spending would dislike a socialist who’s all about big government, higher taxes and increasing spending?
11) Only liberals get to decide what’s racist: We’ve set up a system where the world’s most easily offended people get to decide what’s offensive and what’s not, and coincidentally, crying “racism” often helps them fund raise or hurts their political opponents. It’s like starting up the Salem Witch Trials again and then giving Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the NAACP $10,000 every time they find a “witch” to burn. If we did that, what do you think the chances are they’d be finding witches EVERYWHERE? EXACTLY."
© by John Hawkins, rightwingnews.com, August 14, 2013.
A Day In The Life
I slept-in until 7:30am on Friday, 55°F and sunny, made the usual French-Roast, Turkish-Grind Coffee (from whole, freshly-ground Starbuck's® Dark French Roast Fresh Ground Beans) with my Chemex® Drip System, and Fresh-Squeezed OJ w/ lots of pulp, checked the weather and news sites, scanned the incoming email load, and just relaxed for a while. By 9:30, I'd packed-up 6 bags and boxes of canned goods from my basement pantry to take to local area food banks, loaded-up the 3 shrubs I'd gotten for Dad, and left for the morning. I dropped-off the shrubs, watered them, and will install them tomorrow or Sunday, depending upon the weather. I visited with Dad & Becky for a while, left to pick-up shirts at the cleaners, stopped at
I made PA Dutch Chicken Pot Pie for lunch, listened to Rush for a couple hours, took a 2hr walk around Springettsbury Park and The Galleria, and grabbed a 2hr snooze on the LR couch. The usual Mark Levin Show was on from 6-9pm, and I stayed-up to watch Fox News' "Hannity", from 9-10, and called it a day at 10:30pm.
Up at 6:45am on Saturday, foggy, 52°F, it was forecast to be a nice next several days, before t-storms arrived at the end of the week. My lower right back was hurting the minute I got out of bed, so I ate a handful of Bayer® 325mg Aspirin, before I went downstairs. After coffee and OJ, I scanned the weather and news sites, checked email and worked on my food shopping list for tomorrow morning. The back pain was getting worse, so I skipped breakfast and had some more aspirin. I opened the Condo's 2nd floor windows, left for Dad's to get the 3 new shrubs planted; he was just leaving for the post office and Becky was leaving with Stacey for York Central Farmers' Market. Here's a quick YT video of the historic Central Market. And another YT video of Historic York, PA. Anyway, I got 2 of 3 shrubs installed; I switched the ornamental grasses in urns around and finally decided where to install the former-urn installed grass, but with my still back hurting,
I finally got the 2nd ice-pak out at 5pm, and used it for several hours, which helped a little. I need to drop the 35-40lbs I gained over Winter, and take some weight/pressure off of my lower right back L-5 vert; I had this same problem 2 years ago and dropped 85lbs, and the pain went away immediately. Major-serious diet modifications beginning tomorrow, and until I get rid of the extra weight. Damn. 61°F outside and dropping. I watched some Fox News until 10pm, The Weather Channel, armed the Condo, put the ice-pak back into the freezer, and went up to bed at 11.
The back pain woke me at 1am and 6:30am, on Sunday, and I got-up for good, ate 6 aspirin, made coffee, OJ and skipped breakfast. I'm down to one meal/day, minus all sugar, chocolate, cheese, mayo, ice cream, even sherbet, all carbs and whatever else I can cut out. Jell-O and diet juices? Okay, if that works to get these 40lbs off. By 9am, I'd "re-edited" my shopping list, set-off the computer's Back-Up/Restore Schedule, gotten the week's mail from the CHCA Community Mailbox, and left for Weis Market. With my pared-down list, I was thru in 10-15 minutes, and drove to Dad's to visit him and
I slept-in until 7am on Monday, back pain still with me, took aspirin right away, made coffee, OJ and skipped breakfast. The weather and news sites didn't show anything abnornal, email was comparatively-light (32) and I sipped coffee while trying to get caught-up on worls and national events. Today's "laundry day", so I stripped the bed, loaded-up the washer and included the wrongly-ordered/sent 5.11® Black Tactical Vest, to get the "sizing" washed-out, and listened to the Chris Plante Show (WMAL-DC) – he's back from a 2-week vacation cruise – and began the laundry process. I
I was up at 6:30am on Tuesday, took aspirin for my back, made coffee and OJ, had a piece of toast, and checked the news and weather sites, email and got ready to go to Home Depot and Lowe's to get Type "Y" Allergen Bags for my Hoover vacuum. Home Depot had one package of 2; Lowe's had 2 packages of 3 each, left. I bought them all; seems to be a shortage. Back by 8:55am, I listened to the Chris Plante Show (9-12, WMAL-DC), while changing the vacuum's bag in the garage, and finishing my morning coffee. By 10:30, I was hungry, so I made Scrapple & Sunny-Side-Up Eggs; that'll probably do it for the day. After a load of dishes, I went to my basement workshop, field-stripped one of my Kimber 1911 .45cal ACPs, cleaned and oiled it. Didn't need it, but I did it just for grins.
It looks like all hell is going to break loose over in the Middle East, Syria's civil war to be exact, and we'd better get ready for $5-8/gal gas prices here. Since the treasonous asshole 0bummer has stymied all US exploration/drilling/refining in the US, we're still at the mercy of the murderous, blood-gargling, miscreant,
High for the day was 87°F/ Heat Index 93°F. I went out for a short walk, until 3pm, since my back was feeling a little better, and did some "light Condo chores" until the usual Mark Levin Show came on from 6-9pm, and watched Fox News' "Hannity" until 10pm. I called it a day, as I had to pick-up Dad by 9am, and we needed to visit 3 hardscape distributors to look at purchasing materials for his new sidewalk. 6am would come early, as would the forecast, miserable 90°F/ 100°F Heat Index.
My alarm went-off at 6:30am on Wednesday, to a rainy, 69°F warm and just-turning-light day. Lighter later; darker, earlier. I made coffee, OJ, had a bananna and checked the news and weather sites, email and noticed that no MS downloads were available, as usual for "MS-Download Tuesday-Wednesday". Apparently the MS servers, along with many others, had been hit by the Syrians overnight, and they were down. We're getting ready for another stupid war in the ME, where we don't belong. Anyway, I loaded the Jeep, took some extra .45cal magazines along in my Tactical Vest and clippd-on my Galco® Paddle Dual 8-Round Mag Carrier, and left
T-storms moved thru the area, mostly missing us to the southwest, except for one big red cell hitting us at 7pm, with a major downpour. Day temps only reached 78°F with so much cloud cover, and I spent a couple of hours reviewing my investments in FOLIO (good!), and keeping an eye on what's happening in the Middle East (not good!). The ice-pak and aspirin are helping ease my lower back pain, greatly. So is losing some weight. The Mark Levin Show came on from 6-9pm, and I nodded-off for the last hour, so decided to get to sleep early, since I had to be down in Red Lion by 8am to get a haircut at Walt's Barber Shop, pick-up 4 Rxs at Rite Aid Pharmacy at 9, and a gallon of Maryland Crab Soup at The Taylor Haus by 9:30. I'd also need to stop by the old GC&N Complex, to check on things, so the morning would be pretty much gone. I shut-down at 9:30pm, armed the Condo, and headed upstairs.
The back pain woke me at 4am, and after taking some aspirin for it, I decided to stay-up, make coffee and OJ, and put the ice-pak on it. I did the usual news and weather site checks, downloaded a
I listened to the usual Mark Levin Show from the LR couch, laying on the ice-pak, until it melted and needed to be refreozen, and then came back into the Kitchen to listen to the rest, from 6-9pm. Tired from getting-up so darned early, I called it a day. Tomorrow starts a new week here in the "Journal", and with the 3-day Labor Day Weekend upon us, I'd hoped to get to Sherry's and get started cutting down some needed shrubs and tree limbs. But my back pain is telling me otherwise. I'm going to have tto break that project, and other projects, down into smaller stages.
You Own It, demokkkRATs!
Congratulations to the asswipe demokkkRATs, irrelevant "Free Shit!" minorities and stupid young people on the Truly-Shitty Economy you've created and inherited. You now own it 100%, and you can't blame Bush, anymore. Bathhouse Barry ∅bummer did it all by himself. You voted for it, dumbassed idiots. Time to suffer with the rest of us, as your actions have dire consequences for the entire country. Nice going, low-information voter morons.
The next terrorist attack, you own it.
Can't get a job after graduation, you own it.
Sky-rocketing energy prices due to ∅bummer's corrupt EPA shutting down the energy producing states, you own it.
A nuclear Iran, you own it.
Bowing to Russia, you own it.
Another severe recession, you own it.
A volatile border with Mexico, you own it.
Trouble getting good health care, you own it.
Higher health insurance costs and health care costs, you own it.
No budget, you own it.
Our allies mistrust us, you own it.
Another trillion-plus of debt, you own it.
More Benghazi Massacre situations, you own it.
No one willing to join the military, you own it.
Trouble getting a loan to buy a home, you own it.
More dependency on food stamps, you own it.
Trouble finding good employment, you own it.
Several part time jobs instead of one good job, you own it.
A One-World Government, you own it.
The UN governing the United States, instead of us governing ourselves, you own it.
A Senate that will not bring any legislation to the table, even if it is "Dead On Arrival", you own it.
China controlling our world trade, trampling all over us, you own it.
Loss of our freedoms as we have known them in the past, you own it.
A dictatorship, instead of a democracy that follows the Constitution, you own it.
Less take home pay and higher living costs, you own it.
Driving a car that looks like a child's toy, you own it.
Unending islamic shitfilth wars in the Middle East and Africa, you own it.
More government corruption and lies, you own it.
More toleration of extreme, fanatical and subhuman islamo-nazi fascist filth, you own it.
Terrorist attacks called "workplace violence incidents", you own it.
Your "revenge" instead of love of country, you own it.
President George W Bush is out of it now, and there is not another good man for you to villify and lie about.
Shit-for-brains, ∅bummer-asshole is a liar, traitor, racist, muslim, coward, bathhouse fag and doper, can't take responsibility for the damage he's inflicted upon America. It's 100% his fault. Prove me wrong, anyone!
In a way, I am relieved that another good man will not be blamed when it becomes impossible to clean-up this mess that YOU voted for. Yes, moronic ∅bummer-asshole idiots: YOU!
Your TSHTF Survival
Are you truly ready for when, not if, TSHTF (The Shit Hits The Fan). And a lot of my "Journal" Readers have emailed and called me to discuss what preparations they should take for that "coming awful event". Believe me, "it" IS coming. Based upon what's happening around the world and here in the US, I have a terrible, terrible *gut feeling* that TSWHTF (The Shit Will Hit The Fan), sometime in late-2012 or in early-2013. Don't ask why; I just do.
First, Israel is preparing for war, after being attacked for years on many fronts, and not fighting back as she should have. This war will truly have "Biblical implications" around the world. The Middle East is rapidly-collapsing under the subhuman, murderous muslim/islamic riots (muslim Brotherhood) and rule ("arab Spring"), with world crude oil prices projected to hit $200+/bbl, or even higher into the $300-$400 range,
Just Google "survival" and see what comes-up. Damned-near everything you ever wanted to know how to prepare for this for-sure-coming "hellish holocaust", some of it in easy-to-download *.PDF format. Tens-of-thousands of websites are devoted to the topic of "survival". Do the same with "You Tube", and watch the thousands of videos. This is *NOT The Phony Y2K Crappola*; this is for real. I said numerous times that Y2K was a waste of time and money to prepare for, and that came true. I'm reading that "survival stores" are reporting a huge upswing in sales and preparations, and for good reason.
I'm also one of the very, very few who "predicted a 9-11 type event", 2 years and 8 months before it happened. Read down that "Journal" entry to the "Scary Stuff" section, and it was done by the subhuman, murderous muslim/islamic shit/filth/trash, NOT the US Gov't as some morons and idiots (Alex Jones & Co), have and still It's interesting you mention when an old paradigm dies and a new one takes its place. There are people who are still connected to the old one and can't conceive of life without that old paradigm. I think you saw that in the Great Depression. A lot of people never recovered from it because once that hit it was the end of their lives. claim. Need I say more about those certifiable and murderous, subhuman muslim/islamist wackos who are determined to kill all of us Proud Infidels?
Am I an "conspiracy alarmist" or one of those "crazed survivalists", sequestered in a Montana, Idaho, Utah or Wyoming compound or bunker? Not hardly; I'm simply in mid-State Pennsylvania, an Eagle Scout, Class of 1963, Order Of The Arrow/ Vigil Honor, and our BSA Motto was then, and still is now, "Be Prepared". Need I say any more?
Forget all of the "buy gold and silver" bullshit commercials; buy "brass and lead" for your guns. They're a far, far superior investment, IMO. Ammo is truly a "fungible" item; gold & silver aren't at all. They may be "intrinsic", but they're utterly-useless in a collapsing/collapsed society or world. Do the requisite research, as I've done. 'Nuff said on that subject.
BTW, how are you stocked-up for incandescent light bulbs? Within 4 weeks, manufacturing and using 100w incandescent will become "a crime", thanks to stupid-assed, liberal moron chimp, shit-for-brains, George W Bush & Co, in 2007. You'll be forced, under penalty-of-law, to use the very expensive,
This government's ***CRIMINALLY NUTS***, in trying to regulate our use of anything and everything! It's fascism, socialism, Leninism and communism, dammit, and it won't stand! Where is that in The US Constitution? The US Government isn't empowered to force us to do or buy anything, and has overstepped its legal authority in The ENUMERATED Commerce Clause. The Commerce Clause is quite specifically an enumerated power listed in the United States Constitution (Article I, Section 8, Clause 3). The Contemporary Commerce Clause debate, When "decided by the SCOTUS in the Summer of 2012", will cause CWIII, if upheld. Stockpile NOW, because TSHTF before/during/after the November General Election!
Gold is NOT the way to go; lead and brass (aka ammo) ARE. Mark my words!
TSHTF this or next year, and members of the corrupt, criminal US Congress are helping racist, commie, lowlife scumbag Barry "Fuck America!" Obama (SAMBO-IL), by either collaborating with him or cowering before him, on his You are going to see, in metro areas, the absolute worst in humanity, as the people that are most dependent upon a collectivist system, whether they're these Occupy Well Street people, or people who are loaded up with debt, they are totally unprepared for an economic reality where their paradigm does not function. As a result they're going to go through the absolute most disgusting inhumanity that I think any American has ever seen as they go through this anger phase – and it's going to result in riots, and starvation and bloodshed. It has to happen. You don't have people's life savings disappear and people become desperate, and not have that happen. coming "Race War" plan.
We are *at war with Iran*; no doubt about it. Get used to it. And shit-for-brains, racist, commie, lowlife scumbag Barry "F•ck America!" Obama (TRAITOR-IL) has politely "asked" for our formerly Top Secret RQ-170 Sentinel Drone "to be returned". What a dumbf•ck Obama is! He should be charged, tried and imprisoned for *treason*, IMO.
I've been saying, for the past 2-3 years, that no one should buy any gold or silver; it's worthless crap if TSHTF (The Shit Hits The Fan). Instead, buy guns and ammo; they're a far, far better investment, IMO. Any questions?
Uh-oh, it's beginning to happen in Europe. Better get ready for it to come over here, soon, as The Fed f•cks America, once again. Time to abolish The Fed and its corrupt, criminal influence on America's economy!
Here's a very useful List of Barter Items, for when TSHTF. Get and stockpile those and more, if you know what's good for you and your family! Think I'm kidding? Better read this and think VERY carefully about it.
With the FBI already considering many US Citizens as "sovereign citizen extremists", are you ready for "Rex 84" & The FEMA Camps? A new bill has been introduced in the US House of Representatives called the National Emergency Centers Act or HR 645. This bill if passed into law will direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish
"Economic chaos" ahead? You betcha. Are you and your family ready for it? It IS coming, at out current rate of out-of-control government spending.
Before TSHTF, here are 20 Lessons From The Streets of Cairo. Worth reading, if you plan to survive.
And before TSHTF, here are Innumerable Lessons From The Collapse of Bosnia, in 1992. Also worth reading, if you plan to survive.
Do you know what an "EMP Attack" is? Now you do. *When* it happens, not *if*, we're all f•cked, unless we're prepared to live in the early-1800s. That's why I write this stuff.
Are you ready for Obama's (TRAITOR-IL) "October Surprise"?
What about access to land and fresh water? Right here's an article to address those concerns.
Looks like a "race war" is coming, thanks to the hate-filled nigga race-pimps Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakan and New Black Pampers®, and time is growing shorter and shorter before TSHTF.
Don't let the possibility of DHS watching your every move deter you in preparing for TSHTF; do it regardless. Your and your Family's safety & survival always comes first. Beware of what your neighbors will do if you're prepared and they're not.
State and local resistance to the detention provisions contained in the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) continues to grow, rapidly-emerging as a nationwide movement against the illegal and unconstitutional Federal Jack-Booted-Thugs' powers.
America is already being turned into a giant prison camp, and 90% of Americans either go along with it or don't see it happening. I do.
When prepping, always plan your survival purchases first on paper; buy them afterward.
Here's another good preparedness/precious metals website, 321 Gold. No, I don't believe in gold & silver, for what's coming. I believe in *lead & brass*/*food & water* for that situation; the other stuff comes much, much later.
Here's a new "warning" about a solar-based EMP event. If it happens, TSHTF.
If Iran attacks America's infrastructure, we've got major problems. Are you prepped and ready for it, when it happens?
Are you on a tight budget, in a apartment of small house? Try these link resources.
What happens to a non-Prepper? Read it at your own edification.
Good, solid Prepping information and related links? Right here.
Canned, excellent quality meats for long-term storage and use? Right here.
Shhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone about your "prepping" activities. Keep it quiet, and read this.
Here are the 5 Warning Signs that America is in decline.
What if you're a "Beginning Prepper"?
Ever wonder what "the new normal" might look like? Read it, in chapters. Prepped yet?
What are the 5 symptoms of SHTF happening?
The US is headed for a "fiscal cliff"? Gosh, all of the articles posted at the link in this section, have been saying that for many months. And the "geniuses" in DC are just figuring that out? Well, slap me silly!
Did you know that when the trucks stop, it's over?
Here's "The A-to-Z List" of what you'll need to survive. It's daunting, but you may already have much of it, in-house and not realize it.
There's a new Preparedness Manual, available in *.pdf form, right here. Get it, please.
In case you missed it, here's the "Granddaddy" of Preparedness Manuals.
And here's yet another (condensed) Preparedness List, to compare against the previous two lists, just so you don't miss anything important.
Here are "120 powerful pieces of advice for preppers", to read and take-to-heart.
What happens in the first 12 hours, after the US Dollar fails?
Watch The Day the World Ended [Part 1 of 2].
Watch The Day the World Ended [Part 2 of 2].
Is your city a gang-infested hellhole, yet? It will be, all too soon.
Here are an easy 25 DIY Weekend Preparedness Projects, for anyone wanting to be a little more prepared at the end of the day.
How much food storage do you have?
What will the streets of America look and be like, in the coming months and near future? In a word: ugly.
Good article, which answers many questions you mught have about "prepping": "Time To Plan For The Worst Rather Than Hope For The Best".
Another good article: "7 Surprising Reasons Why Americans Aren't Prepared for What's Coming".
Even left-wing liberal PBS "Frontline" did a series on the coming "Apocalypse".
Can you guess How Many Times Has the World Ended, so far?
$100 says TSHTF in Europe, very soon. It's falling apart and all subhuman muslim troglodyte filth are going to need to be hunted-down and killed. are you ready for the coming collapse, because it's coming to the US, too?
Matt Bracken has just penned another winner: "Alas, Brave New Babylon."
Obama: "Entrepreneurs Don't Build Businesses"
"Last week, President Barack Obama delivered some telling remarks to a fire station full of people in Roanoke, Virginia. I'll save you the trouble of reading the (long and uninspired) speech and provide you with the most interesting part:
"If you've got a business – you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen." – President Barack Obama, July 13th, 2012.
It would be easy to respond with something along the lines of, "Somebody else made that happen? Who? Who magically imagined the product or service, started the business, built it up, and created the jobs? Who was it? The tooth fairy?" And to some extent, President Obama's statement is so ridiculous as to merit that sort of quick, flippant response.
(Here's the video of that loony remark.)
However, he's not entirely wrong. This reminds me of an argument that Massachusetts Senate Democratic candidate Elizabeth Warren would probably make. If he's talking about a mid-sized or large business, where an entrepreneur has hired additional employees, then at that point the business's success isn't purely that of its founder.
Employees add value to a business through work and ideas. That's why you hire employees, after all. Steve Jobs didn't invent every last detail of the phones, computers, and tablets to come out of Apple over the last decade. There were engineers working on those products who developed them. So, employees help entrepreneurs to build their business. "Somebody else" did indeed play a part in making that happen.
But what makes the president's remarks so inane is the totality of what he's saying. He's not saying that entrepreneurs and employees work together to build a business. It's not a collaborative effort. It's all thanks to the employees. Usually, I can understand the way the president's mind works on most issues by examining it through a pragmatic, liberal, or progressive framework. This one baffles me.
As I explained, I can see that he has some of a point, but he's still just obviously wrong on the broader point. Sure, the employees help to build the business, but the business itself wouldn't exist without the entrepreneur. So, to say to entrepreneurs and to business owners, "...you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen," is just wrong. It's silly. They did build that by setting the foundation for the business.
Entrepreneurs are almost always the hardest workers in their business. They work a simply insane number of hours to get their idea off the ground. If they succeed (and they face a tremendous risk if they don't), then they'll start to grow and to hire employees to help. Honestly, if I were an entrepreneur and I read those remarks by the president, I would be furious. It's a tremendous insult to the true job-creators in America, entrepreneurs.
In the context of a long, somewhat rambling campaign speech that touched on every issue under the sun, it may seem as though I'm over-exaggerating the importance of a minor thing he said. But President Obama isn't a stupid man, or even one who makes off-the-cuff remarks he doesn't really mean. He's a very smart man, and he meant what he said.
When the most important issues for most Americans are economic growth and job creation, I believe it's essential to know exactly where both candidates stand on the importance of entrepreneurs. Yesterday, we learned that President Obama believes that entrepreneurs don't build businesses. Ultimately, they're irrelevant. Take that for what you will." ©Principles and Policy, July 14, 2012
Some People Just Need Killing
It's not my intentions to be the judge here — that's God's "job" — but rather to "hasten the meeting" so that He can send the following subhuman filth to the "Fires of Hell", "River or Lake of Sulphur", or whatever He deems appropriate. I'd gladly/happily volunteer, at no cost to any of my Hard-Working, Fellow US Taxpayers, to gladly/gleefully/happily headshoot these murderous, lowlife dirtbags of all stripes — their skin-color doesn't matter one whit to me, at all — and rid American Society's innocents — especially our too-vulnerable, precious children and the frail, defenseless elderly — of the subhuman criminals who prey upon them, once-and-for-ever. And yes, I'd rather see one innocent man convicted and executed, than 10 murderers, robbers, child rapists-murderers freed, to rob, rape and murder again. Hey, call me an "Old Fashioned Conservative"! Too harsh? Nah. Someone needs to take out the trash! I volunteer.
Society's innocents — our precious, defenseless children and the frail, defenseless elderly — must be protected from predators, murderers, rapists, robbers and other subhuman filth, at all times and at any cost, IMO.
The 6th Commandment actually says: "Thou Shalt Not Murder". It does NOT say, "Thou Shalt Not Kill." I personally don't consider any summary-execution — except by subhuman, murderous muslim/islamic pigshit — as murder, in any way, shape or form. It's "Due-Justice-For-Crimes-On-This-Earth", IMO.
The Death Penalty is The Foundation of Government.
Yes, I agree with the premise of this article, that "the death penalty is a Noahic Covenant with God, in a post-flood world", and America should apply it every-damned-day, to those deserving death for their crimes against society and its innocents.
"100 years from now, I want the filthy, stinking subhuman islamic/muslim filth's childrens' childrens' childrens' children to cower and cringe in fear whenever they hear the sounds of jet engines overhead because their legends tell of fire from the sky. I want them to hide in wet, dark caves and hellish-holes in the earth, shivering with terror whenever they hear the roar of diesel engines because the tales of their ancestors talk about metal monsters crawling over the earth, spitting-out death and destruction. I want their mothers to be able to admonish them with "If you don't behave, the Pale Destroyers will come for you", and that will be enough to reduce them to quivering obedience. I want the annihilation to be so complete that their mythology will tell them of the day of judgment when the stern gods from across the sea – the powerful Americans – destroyed their forefathers' wickedness."
Another piece-of-shit ghetto-rat punk deservedly gets his nigga ass shot and killed, like the Martin thug; good riddance and rot in hell, Fredrick Lorenza Kelly Jr, 32, asshole!
Illegal alien piece-of-shit spic rapist, Jose Alejandro Silva, needs killing for raping an 11-year old girl.
A former Senior High teacher, Stacey Dean Rambold, convicted of raping a 14-year-old female student, NEEDS KILLING! She committed suicide; he needs killing, not 30 days in jail, dammit!
YES, KILL THE MURDEROUS, SUBHUMAN muslim/islamist PIECE-OF-PIGSHIT, Nidal Hasan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL THE MUTHERFUCKING FILTH/TRASH/SHIT/GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!