Vivaldi Fall Concerto for Two Violins

final fall leaves

friday, december 3rd, 2010

having just turned 61 yesterday, I can see the years passing before my eyes in such a rapid manner, it almost scares me.

There's nothing which can be done to slow it down, except take care of one's own health, and put-up with all the little (and big) pains and maladies.

And I've resigned myself to that factoid: getting "older" and preparing to die is a part of living, which we must all accept, eventually.

My first "Personal Moment of Realization" came 36 years ago, when on July 14th, 1974, I was robbed and shot in West Palm Beach, coming out of The Tropical Acres Restaurant with my fiancee, after a wonderful Prime Rib and Champagne Dinner, after the Premier Opening of "People" Magaine, and I almost died at a mere 25 years old. My second "Personal Moment of Realization" came when my dear Friend D••••'s dear Father passed (in 2009) and dear Mother passed (in 2010), and just how ephemeral and fleeting our lives really are.

With both of my Parents in their upper 80s now, I know what's coming for Becky, my Sister and I to have to deal with in the not-too-distant future.

As the "Four Seasons" pass by each year, we all become closer to death and life with God on another eternal plane of existence, except for the ones He judges and chooses to go "elsewhere".

We're now pssing through the Fall "Dying Season" and into the Winter "Sleep Season", according to Antonio Vivaldi, perhaps my favorite Classical Composer. The Spring "Re-Birth" Season and the Summer "Growth" Seasons, soon follow.

It's time to enjoy every blessed second and minute you have with your Family and Friends, as we won't have each other too very much longer to appreciate and love.

Around The Garden Center

I laid on the condo's couch with a cold-pak for my R/S Sciatic Nerve, after having taken 200mg of Gabapentin on Wednesday evening to alleviate the pain. I coudn't drive safely, so I stayed home with a cold-pak all day on Thanksgiving Day, and slept and missed Thanksgiving Dinner with Mom & Dad. She sent a meal down with Dad on Friday morning. I'll try to get by on Sunday and see her.

Friday, November 26th was our "last day" for employees at the Center. They finished-up all the "Winterizing Tasks", which Alan and I had listed and we closed at 2:30pm. Arthur's "on-call" to help me with snowplowing this Winter, and he'll "bank his hours" until Spring comes. Both he and Lee used one of the front counter computers to create new claims, with the help of former employee, Bob, now ass't branch mgr at one of the local banks. I gave everyone a decent $50 cash bonus - nothing like in previous years, when bonuses ranged from $100 to $500. From now on, it'll just be me coming in from 10am - 3pm, to get mail, pay bills and any taxes, get the mail, make the remaining $16,500 in deposits from the 2010 A/R List, and Kim will come in once a week to check the GHs to see if they need watering.

It's going to be a long, cold Winter from what I see in the "forecasts", and there might be days when I won't go down, due to icy roads, as even AWD isn't any good on ice. And I don't want to wreck my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee 'Laredo' on icy roads, for any reason.

I decided to go to The Cabin for the weekend.

Reason #4 why I carry concealed (PA-CCW) a Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP, w/ 3 8-round mags, for self-protection. What do YOU carry, these days?

I arrived at the Center's front gate chain, and Dad pulled-up behind me, and got the weekend's mail from the mailbox, and I introduced him to my new, blushing bride, Gabrielle. He was stunned and gave her a great big hug and a "Welcome To The Family", while she reciprocated with a blushing kiss on his cheek. Kim showed-up at 8:00am, and I did the same introduction. They hugged and Kim congratulated us both. Meanwhile, I had a pile of work to do and got right to it, while Dad showed Gabrielle around the 20-acres complex, and used my website to show her what it looked like in the Spring-Summer-Fall months, instead of the desolate Winter.

After 3 housecats w/ claws, and their destruction of much of the "33-year old still-contemporary 1977 furniture", as well as a complete painting and new Berber Wool carpeting needed, she said she's take that chore on, but not change the layout, as she loved it. She'd be the General Contractor, if I'd give her a list of stores and people to work with to get it back-up to tip-top condition and a budget to work with. I said I'd be delighted. We could always move-into a hotel for a week or two, or to my Parent's large home while the work was beging done. More on this project, later.

She needed to go back up to Adam's Junction on Wednesday, to take care of some things, so I checked my schedule and said that we could do that right after 2:30pm, when I closed. She didn't have a cellphone, so I gave her one of my former employees' units, inserted a new battery, erased the address book, except for the numbers I wanted her to have, and taught her how to use it. She was a very quick study - much better than me in the beginning - and I called AT&T on Tuesday, opened her account, and added her to the plan with 300 minutes per month, for starters.

On Monday, I had a mountain of paperwork to go through, bills to pay, help a customer with a water garden problem (put him on the Maintenance List for Spring 2011), re-schedule a doctor's app't, activate a replacement credit card, and get some watering done in the GHs, which Kim handled for me. She also began updating all the new names for my 2010-11 Corporate Mailing List. She'll be in tomorrow to continue working on it.

Dad came into my office around 12:30pm, closed the door, and asked what was I going to do with all that cash after the sale of the gold, and that capital gains would eat me alive. We agreed on a lawyer, tax lawyer and a CPA to help me with it. He started making calls to get the very best. M&MC Corp (Minerals & Mining Corp) had sent their final report, certified, return-receipt required, and: Almost 2.3 tons of pure gold mined from that small creek vein, worth $6,210,000.00, plus the hundreds of pounds of pure gold nuggets and ore that I'd stashed (but turned-in the ore to be smelted and counted in the total, while keeping the pure, gleaming nuggets for myself), before all this began. Close to $7,300.000.00, total. Lots of decisions to make. Just wait until the "hucksters" found out that I'd had all this gold converted to cash (except my secreted, hidden pure nuggets), and I'd be deluged by fraudulent schemes and scams 24 x 7, which I could handle, with hired bodyguards, if necessary. That was the least of my worries, right now. Being a Conservative, I don't fall for BS, of any kind.

I wanted to take Gabrielle to meet Mom, who at 87, was quite frail, but I knew that she would also "welcome Gabrielle into the Shelley Family, with open arms and a kiss". That would have to wait until the next trip down with her. So would my Sister, Becky, 59, when she came home for 3 weeks in April 2011, for our 21st Open House. I wanted Gabrielle moved-in with me by then, and living there permanently. We'd take some time off to "decompress - important for me after 21 years - and find a new business venture.

I closed around 2:15pm, and Gabrielle and I drove back to my just-cleaned condo, which she greatly approved of my decorating, coice of furnitire and overall layout. I honest-to-Heaven though no one would be able to "see her", except for the diamond ring floating around in the air on her invisible hand, but there she was visible "in the flesh". My worries were half over. Would she be able to handle the "real world" and what could I find for her to do at the Center. She had an working knowledge of Native Plants, annuals and perennials, but was lacking in trees and Hybrid Conifers & Japanese Maples. I could easily teach her about those, over time. And what about *children*? (We could always adopt if "things" didn't come to fruition.) Our 25-year "age difference"? (I was getting my health back, and would quit smoking, after 49 years, for her and our future.) These things hit me like a ton of bricks, and I sat down with her over a stuffed, lobster-crowned, Allen Bros Filet Mignon dinner in a Porcini Mushroon sauce, a glass of the 1982 Lafite-Rothschild, Pauillac (Top Shoulder) ($3,899/ case) we'd had at The Cabin (yes, I brought the bottle back), with pistachio ice cream, as dessert. She was unconcerned and just cared about and loved me, for who I am. That assuaged all my apprehensions.

Time for a shower and sleep, as it had been a longer day than I anticipated. My condo shower barely fit us both at the same time, unlike the large glass-block, open door glaaa shower in The Cabin's Master Bath. We made do and toweled each other down, made 20mins of wild, passtionate love in the freshly-made, queen-sized "Marlowe Bed", just a bedroom away from my antique double 1892 Brass Bed, which my infrequent overnight guests use, when in-town. I occasionally use it, since it's so comfy, when I'm alone in the condo, just "for a change of venue". Go figure.

We were back up at 8:00am on Tuesday, and after stopping for coffee and hot chocolate, opened the Center's front chain gate and the Main Building. There was a cold rain coming down and a ***Flood Watch*** had been issued for 24 counties in PA. Nevermind, both my business and condo sit on very high ground, and in 21+ years, I've never been affected, but I thought of all the people who chose to live and keep re-building in "flood plains", which was just plain stupid. I disarmed the building and we went inside to my office. I turned-on the mutiple heaters to bring the building and office up to a 78°F. Kim was in for the day, adding hundreds more names to my Corporate Mailing list from 2010, and she'll be going back to 2009 & 2008 to check and make sure they all were in there.

Gabrielle understood my wishes, but wished she'd have a year or two to work here with all my vast selection of rare, unusual and hard-to-find plant materials and varied customers. Good gosh, she is so beautiful! It wouldn't happen immediately, and she'd be here at my 21st Open House on Saturday, April 30th, to meet Becky and see the place in all it "glory and splendor", and very possibly beyond if the economy hadn't recovered and I didn't get my price: $2.75mm. Time will tell, since it's a "buyer's market". Again, I closed at 3:15pm, and drove Gabrielle back to Adam's Junction, since she had a number of "personal things" to work-out. I gave her a long, deep kiss, told her I loved her and she bounded-out of the Jeep and into Bev & Tony's home. My left rear tire was going flat - down to 13psi from 40psi - and I quickly drove into Roy's Shell Garage & Service Station to check on my new tires, with Randy. He said they hadn't arrived as yet, but he patched the leaky tire and put a tube in my L/S rear tire and inflated it to 42psi, to get me through until the new tires arrived. I paid him and headed home to York.

It was 4:15pm and getting dark when I arrived at the condo, fed and watered Murphy, my remaining condo cat, and made myself a Denaka Vodka & Diet (5 cals) Cranberry Juice. I turned-on Glenn Beck, after unloading my gear from the Jeep, put in a load of laundry, and settled-back to watch some TV on my computer. After GB, I watched "Presidential Movers" on The History Channel, about presidential train and airplanes, and it was most enlightening. I called Gabrielle after it was over on the new cellphone I'd given her, and we talked for almost 2 hours. I was asleep by 9:00pm, dreaming about Gabrielle.

The violent storm, winds and rain woke me up 4-5 times during the night. I thought the roof was coming off the condo. Murphy climbed under the covers as the "horizontal rain" crashed against my bedroom's windows and the roof's 4 skylights. It was 65°F when I left for work at 7:00am, but after the storm passed, it dropped to 39°F very quickly. Time to get out the Winter Parka. Dad & I had a meeting with two reps from PNC Bank, in York (PA), and made the decision to switch to PNC from Fulton, due to Fulton's sneaking-in all kinds of unwarranted processing charges, highesr processing fees, and a host of other "things" which PO'd us both. Done deal. Kim was in working on the 2010 Corporate Mailing List, and will go back to 2009 to make sure we got all of the incuded, too. Then, she's off for the week, until needing to come back in to water the enclosed 4 of 7 GHs. Two are uncovered and the Tues-Wed rains throroughly-wet them down, and they'll be okay for the next 5-7 days. I closed-down at 1:30pm, since it'd stopped raining and temps were dropping rapidly. I had the baseboard heater in the pump house set to 60°F and the two 1500w heat lamps aimed at the pipes inside, so they dont' freeze-up. Plus, I left the office's bathroom sink faucet dripping, to keep water flowing through the pipes. I go through this routine every Winter, when outside temps get below 25°F, so the pipes don't freeze and burst. That's happened twice in 21 years, and I don't want to go through it again.

I truly missed Gabrielle, even though she'd only been gone a day, so I called her and she said everything was fine, but that she had to tie-up some "loose ends" with bank account, charge cards etc in Adam's Junction, before she was ready to move to York, with me. No pressure, I told her. Could I help her, at all? You do what you need to, but please stay in touch via the cellphone, and let me know what I can do to help you. She promised. Bev got on the line, and said Danielle was having "problems" leaving her and Tony, for "a new life of uncertaintity and the unknown", after her 35 years in Adam's Junction. I told Bev that we'd be coming back almost every weekend and possibly during the week, to stay at The Cabin, and visit Garbrielle's Family and friends. There wasn't anything to worry about. She said she'd pass that on to her. I was planning on coming up Friday after work, to get 4 new tires for the Jeep at Roy's Shell Garage & Service Station, stay at The Cabin with her, and have long talks about "our future", together. She'd have to "trust me". We hung-up.

Oh swell; "second thoughts" were now setting-in with Garbrielle and her decision to leave Adam's Junction. Somehow, I thought we'd had all or most of this stuff worked-out, but I was wrong, as there were "doubts" creeping into Gabrielle's mind, which I'd have to deal with over the coming weekend. I was mentally-prepared for it.

I decided that I had to let Gabrielle go through the rest of the week alone, getting her "doubts" and "questions" piled-up and organized, and then we'd get to answering them over the coming weekend, when I arrived at Adam's Junction, and she'd join me at The Cabin. I called Roy's Shell Garage & Service Station to make sure the 4 new tires had arrived, and he said they were ready to be installed, which took a load off my mind. So I could leave York around 1:15pm, barring unforseen circumstances, get the 4 tire installed and be at Gabrielle's House to pick her up and take her to The Cabin by 4pm, and start in on her "doubts" and "questions" about us. Okay, sounds good. But plans change, don't they? I'd tried to keep to that tenative schedule, after calling her

I turned 61 on Thursday, Dec 2nd (1949), and not feeling any older because of Gabrielle, I rejoiced. I got scores of congratulatory emails and hundreds of FaceBook congrats, and did my best to answer them all. My FaceBook Account had been hacked into on Tuesday, by some asshole in Michigan, and I had to change passwords and "questions only I can answer". Pain in the ass, IMO.

I grabbed my Winter Parka on Thursday morning, before going into work, and ditched my Fall cotton "Barn Coat", as it was colder than usual and even though I dress in "layers", it just wasn't enough, now. I kept the Barn Coat & Insulated Liner in the back of the Jeep, just in case the temps moderated, as well as my "hoodie" and heavy-duty GC&N "Hoodie" sweatshit w/ front pockets. I wasn't taking any chances on the cold weather.

The “Virtual Cabin” – A Novella

I was so major-league *in-love* with Gabrielle, by now, and wanted to go to The Cabin at Adam's Junction, to be with her, every-second of every-minute of every day. I called her from my cellphone on Thurdsday afternoon, and asked if she'd be availabile early on Friday afternoon, and she said she would, and she wanted to *make love with me* on my next trip. I was excited, beyond belief.

On Friday, I closed early, drove to the condo to feed and water Murphy, grabbed my duffel bag, satchel and Beowulf .50cal rifle and Remy 11-87 12ga Auto-Loader Shotgun, put each in its respective Eagle Carrying Bag, and headed to 3226 7th Street, just north of Main Street to pick-up Gabrielle, and then to The Cabin for the weekend with her.

As I pulled-up, I could see her peeking through the front bay window curtains. The curtains closed and she ran out of Bev & Tony's beautiful old house, dropping her small soft leather overnight bag on the cobblestone sidewalk, and flew into my arms with a great big kiss. I could see Bev standing in the front door, waving at me with a big smile. I picked-up her bag and held her hand to the Jeep, opening the door for her, belting her-in and stowing her overnight bag in the back cargo compartment. We drove to The Cabin. I dis-armed it, turned-on the front and reat spotlight, since it was getting dark, re-activated the building's and driveway's alarm systems, turned-up the furnace to 78°F, carried-in three armloads of split firewood from the back porch stockpile, and 3 3ft Yule Logs, and lit the fire. I went to the pantry and got two 15oz Snifters, and brought-out the 50-year old Cognac and Brandy on a sterling silver serving tray, and put them on a small table between the two matching, overstuffed leather comfy chairs. Jenny soon came in and curled-up on "her" Kodiak Bearskin, and I waited for Gabrielle to finish showering. My turn, to shave and shower, next.

Before we made love, I wanted her to know that a "virtual person" and a "real person" might not workout at all. I hated to throw "cold water" on this weekend, but since she was a 36-year-old Virgin, "things" might not work out; I had no idea since I'd never "been at this point before", in my life. She didn't care and neither did I; we wanted to find out what would happen with our sudden and unrequited love for each other. Neither of us had ever felt like this before; me in my 60 years and her in her young 35 years.

I went to the bathroom, shaved and showered, re-dressed in my Turish Bathrobe, and came out to a snifter of Brandy and some quickie hors'dourves Gabrielle had made in the oven, while I was in the shower. Delicious! We talked for 25-30mins, moved to the Black Bearskin Rug (not Jenny's Kodiak) in from of the fire, and kissed passionately. We finished the hors'dourves and Brandy, and I lifted her in my arms and headed for the Master Bedroom, showering her with kisses. I also brought-in my Remy 11-87 21ga Auto-Loader, and Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP, plus extra loaded mags, closed and locked the door.

I lit 10-11 4-5"-diameter scented candles in the bedroom, and gently laid her on the bed, and we made long and passionate love several times, revealing a very, very sexy body, like I'd never experienced before. Jenny was "in-charge" of the rest of The Cabin. We made wild, passionate love "at least 8-10 times"; I lost count and so did she. We laughed at the math count variations. Neither of us could stop until we were throroughly-exhausted and sweating profusely. I had brought two ultra-thick Turkish towels and washcloths in and placed them by the large bathroom sink. I wiped every part of her down and she did the same for me. I blew-out the candles, for safety. It was warm and comfy in the Master Bedroom, for us. We fell asleep in each others' caring, tender, loving embrace. (No, I didn't use any Viagara or Cialis; she was more than enough of a sexual turn-on for me, that no chemicals weren't necessary; I've never used them, ever. Don't need 'em, like many other so-called "older men".) I'm quite virile and potent. And she was extremely fertile, after 35 years of Virginity.

I'd gone to Zale's Jewelers in York (PA), on Tuesday, and purchased a $1,400 flawless, 1-carat "Diamond Engagement Ring", in a 14-kt Gold Setting, size 7, for Gabrielle. But I withheld it until we talked some more about "some very important things": about her and my family's history, a "Virtual Family" and Our Future and Eternal Love together. And we talked all night and into the wee hours hours into Saturday morning. We agreed that if "it worked melding "a virtual woman" and a "real man" and "their hybrid baby" into the "real world", we'd get married, despite the obvious 25 year age difference between us. I wanted that to happen, so much, I prayed that night with Gabrielle, who'd never prayed before on her knees, in her life. I taught her how to do so, on her knees and on our behalf, to God, to allow it to happen.

On Saturday morning, after making Gabrielle Eggs Benedict w/ Fresh Hollansdaise Sauce, Blueberry Pancakes, Sausage, Buttered Toast and Gourmet Coffee, I proposed on my knees to her, with the $1,400 flawless, 1-carat "Diamond Engagement Ring", size 7, and she cried, and accepted immediately. Our lovemaking was beyond-belief and light-years beyond what I had ever experienced, with scores of other women, over the many, many years. Gabrielle was ***THE ONE***, like no other Woman "that I'd ever experienced". Gabrielle was my first Virgin, and I was totally-determined to make her mine, for the rest of our lives, with our child or children. "Virtual" or not. I'd try to figure out a way it make it work. Both Gabrielle & I needed to know if it would, and I guess only time would tell.

We decided to drive into town to Bev & Tony's General Store, to give them the good news. We showered together in the large Master Bathroom shower, got dressed, fed and watered Jenny, took my Beowulf .50cal in its bag w/ 10 extra 11-round mags and several extra boxes of ammo, plus my Kimber 1911 .45cal sidearm, along in the Jeep, turned-down the furnace, armed The Cabin and drove to Adam's Junction. People waved at us as we drove through town; it was Saturday and a lot of people were out, despite the cold, blustery winds. I diagonally-parked at the General Store, took a deep breath as we both climbed the 9 stairs, and met Bev & Tony inside. "We're engaged to be married", I announced, and Bev squealed with delight, while Tony rushed over to me and gave me a bone-crushing handshake and hug. Bev just gave me a kiss on the cheek, and both "welcomed me to their small family". They did the same thing to Gabrielle and Bev and Gabrielle began crying tears of joy (I think) at the thought of what we did.

Tony was on the phone to the local Adam's Junction newspaper, "The Junction Record", making the announcement to Editor Tom Boston, who immediately assigned a reporter to come to the General Store to get some pics and write it up. It was "big news" in this small town, by now. Holding hands, Gabrielle and I asked if there was anything we could do to help finish cleaning-up the Store, after last week's shootings. Tony said the final two large panes of tempered glass would arrive within 20-25 minutes, and a crew would install them. Other than that minor detail, "everything was back to normal". It was only 11:30am, so they had plenty of time to "make the Store whole, once again".

Tony asked me to bundle-up and go for a walk with him and chat. Once outside, he asked if Gabrielle had told me why she was living with them instead of her natural parents. I said that she just told me they died, and she came to live with her Aunt & Uncle. He said that there was a lot more to it than that. Gabrielle's parents, Victor & Louisa Montserrat, legal European immigrants, settled in Adam's Junction 36 years ago, after going through 8 arduous years of US Citizenship prep, and both were murdered by the Holtzapples and Groves during a bank robbery, for no reason; they were the last two bank customers shot to death 17 years ago, as those bank-robbing scum were making their getaway, with less than $500. The Sheriff and Deputy, previous to Bunce and Atler, were also both murdered, as were all the 3 tellers and various other personnel in the bank on that fateful Saturday, at the 1st National Bank. It was a slaughterhouse. The FBI, State Police and CSI tracked-down two of clans' members and prosecuted some of them, but without any "hard evidence", they were out of Danville (PA) State Prison within 8-9 months, with time-served, and back on the streets wreaking havoc. That's why Bunce, Atler and 5 deputies were hired. But it seems that I'd killed most of the two murderous clans in a few weeks. Tony said he thought Danielle had mentally "blacked-out" her parents' deaths, but he couldn't be sure. It was a "subject which I needed to approach with "some great delicacy". I thanked him for the advice.

We arrived back at the Store to find a "Junction Record" reporter and photographer, waiting and interviewing Gabrielle, and Bev. Now that Tony & I were back, they turned their attention to us, and a full hour interview ensued. By now, the glass company was hard at work replacing the last 2 (of 8) picture windows of heavy tempered glass, and doing meticulous clean-up. Gabrielle and I told our story and sat through innumerable digital picture poses, including the 1-kt flawless diamond engagement ring. Both the reporter and photographer were well-familiar with me and my exploits in the Nam and here, they had a dossier on me that boggled my mind. I politely asked them if they could "hold back" on all that stuff, and concentrate on the present. They agreed, and I would see a copy of the Engagemet Announcement before it went to press, on Tuesday. I gave them my email addy and asked that the press release and any picture attachment(s) be sent to me for approval/ correction. They agreed.

I needed gas for the Jeep, and asked Gabrielle if she'd like to go along to Roy's Shell Garage & Service Station, and she grabbed her coat and holding hands, we jumped into the Jeep, and headed up Main Street to Roy's to fill-up. He and his son, Randy - my 1,000ft driveway snowplower - had already heard "the wonderful news". Apparently, it already "was going verbally-viral" through Adam's Junction, and Randy filled-me-up with 21 of 22 gals, as I was running on fumes. He cleaned the windshield, cleaned-off the headlights, checked the tire pressures, checked the windshield wiper fluid box and topped it off, but noted that my tires "were showing sign of undue wear from travelling some of these back roads". I told him that the original 4 OEM Wrangler tires got 75,000 miles on them, and I'd hoped to duplicate that, before having to shell-out another $650. He said he could do much better than that, if I was interested: $105 per tire, balanced & mounted. I told him to go ahead and order them in and I'd pre-pay the bill. He did, and said he'd have them in next weekend to mount. I leaned over and gave Gabrielle a long, deep kiss, and told her I loved her. She blushed and said "she loved me beyond life". I paid the gas and tire bill and we went to Nell's Kitchen to get some lunch.

No sooner had I pulled into a parking space at Nell's, dozens of townsfolk came up to us to congratulate us on getting engaged; the news was truly going "verbally-viral", and we were both embarassed. We waited our turn in-line, though many other told us to move to the front of the line and get inside where it was warm. I went back to the Jeep, and got my Air Force-quality Parka for Gabrielle, and wrapped her in it, and that helped considerably. I was still shivering slightly. We finally made it inside and were seated, to the applause of hundreds of patrons. Another "blushing moment" for both of us. We ordered and the food was here in a flash, and delicious, as we were famished from the all-night love-making, and the day's activities, so far. I paid the bill, left a 25% tip, and we left, to more applause.

We drove straight back to The Cabin, dis-armed it, brought my rifle inside, and re-armed the building. I turned-up the furnace to 78°F, because outside temps were already dropping into the low-40s, headed for the mid-20s, tonite. I untarped the split log pile, carried an armload inside,and one 3ft Yule Log, and retarped the two large stacks. Now, Gabrielle and I had some serious discussions ahead of us, about "our future together".

I still had a business in Felton (PA) and would have to be there 5 days a week, though closed on weekends for the Winter. I would be up here at The Cabin every chance I could get, unless she wanted to move down to my condo in East York, where I lived? She wanted to be with me 24 x 7, and help at the condo and business. Okay, that's settled. Most of all, I wanted her to meet Mom & Dad, and she was excited to do so as soon as possible to get their blessing. I told her that I didn't know much about the "virtual v reality" thing, but that I survived just fine up here and I saw no reason why she couldn't exist in York's reality. She was willing to try it. If it didn't "work", we'd both be living at The Cabin for the rest of our lives, or be buying one of those ultra-beautiful early 1900's mansions in Adam's Junction, when one came on the market. Both my Parents were in their upper-80s, and my Sister in SF was 59, and I would like the wedding to happen in early April. She agreed; "sooner", if possible! But where do we have the wedding? My Parents aren't much for travelling, and I'd pay for the wedding, instead of burdening Bev & Tony with its cost. She said that we could elope, but I said I did that once before and it was a disaster. So many questions and decisions to consider and decide upon, in the coming weeks and months.

I got out a yellow tablet from the 1890's Roll-Top Desk, and began writing categories, sub-categories and points of agreement, as well as questions. By the time we'd finished, I had 9 sheets of paper to review with her, and we reviewed all that had been written, adding a few more, which we'd overlooked. It was daunting, especially the section about the "virtual v reality". Once again, time would tell. She's have to make a trip back to York, to see if she truly existed in "reality", as I had no problem living and functioning in both worlds. If need be, I'd move to Adam's Junction, permanently, to live the rest of my life with the love of my life, Gabrielle. No question about it; I'd do it in a heartbeat.

One step at a time, self.

I decided it was time to bring Gabrielle to York, to meet Mom & Dad, and see if she'd coexist in the "real" world, from her "virtual" world. I drove to her house and Bev & Tony greeted me and hugged me, and I asked if I could see her. She bounded down the stairs and threw herself at me, with a big, wet kiss. I asked if we could be be alone for a few minutes, to talk. Bev & Tony excused themselves, and Gabrielle and I went into the living room to talk. I told Gabrielle that it's time to come to York, PA, with me to meet my Parents and see if she "exists in the real world" and we can can continute to live and exist as a couple, with children.

I told Gabrielle that I had to leave Sunday mid-afternoon, and get some chores done around the condo, and be at work on Monday morning from 10am to 3pm (Winter Hours), and talk to Mom & Dad about her. I'd be wanting to bring her down to York the following week to meet them and see how "things went" with the "virtual v reality" situation, and then we could begin planning. Otherwise, she'd be living with me in East York. She seemed apprehensive about it all. She wondered why we just couldn't have a church wedding and set-up a house, like Bev & Tony did, many years ago. I pointed to all the yellow sheets of tablet paper, with scores of topics, subtopics and questions on them, and said that they'd all have to be answered, first. This was was not a "normal situation", by any means. She finally understood my point.

I wanted her to come back to The Cabin, so we could make love one final time before I left, and she grabbed her coat and bag. I said my goodbyes to Bev & Tony, and Gabrielle and I were soon speeding down Main Street to the gravel road leading to The Cabin. When we arrived and drove-up the 1,000ft gravel drive, I pulled into the circle turn-sround at the massive front deck, dis-armed the building, took our gear inside, and re-armed the structure. With Kimber drawn, I went through each room, checking windwows and doors, until I was satisfied that all was tight and secure. Then, I flipped-on the front and rear spotlights, and saw two men with rifles, running across the meadow. I immediately loaded both the Beowulf .50cal and grabbed 7 11-round mags for it, and the Remy 11-87 12ga Auto-Loader plus the satchel of 100 3" shells of slugs/ sabots, and called Chief Bunce's office. Sgt Clay answered and said he'd immediately alert the 5 Deputies, and nearby State Police, and he would be on his way within 5-6 minutes. I put Gabrielle in the Master Bathroom, for her safety since it had the thickest walls and was a secure room in The Cabin.

It was getting dusk, so I put on my night-vision goggles, which worked with both long guns, turned-off the spotlights and went quietly out the back porch door, after securing it. I had the Beowulf .50cal and 7 11-round mags with me and slowly worked my way through the L/S of the meadow brush and trees, until I came upon the two guys, who'd stupidly built a small campfire out of twigs and grasses, to keep warm. Temps were dropping quickly. I burst into the campsite, pointed the .50cal, and told them to lace their hands on the top of their heads, or I'd blow their heads clean off with this .50 cal. They did what they were told. I collected their two rifles - a 30:06 Winchester and a Weatherby .273 Magnum, plus their .38cal sidearms. With some tie-wraps, I secured their hands and feet, "pig-style", and threw some more branches on to their meager fire, so the incoming law enforcement teams would have no trouble spotting us. The two intruders were stunned at the hardware and night-vision equipment I was carrying.

Within 8-10 minutes, Sgt Atler and 3 of his 5 Deputy Cars arrived and drove straight across the meadow to the campfire, guided by me on my cellphone. They took the two into custody for tresspassing, hunting deer without a license - deer hunting season started Monday (11.29.10) statewide - and using illegal semi-automatic weapons to hunt deer (a shotgun with slugs is the law), as provided by PA Law. Neither of the two were Holtzapples or Groves, just two young local guys trying to get a jump on the hunting season. But with my 43-acres clearly posted "No Hunting Permitted" and "No Trespassing: Violators Will Be Shot, and Survivors Will Be Shot Again.", they were both afoul of the law. They were local 19 and 20-year old boys, and Sgt Clay asked me if I wanted to press charges. I said that I'd leave that up to him and Chief Bunce, but that Id prefer not to since it ended peaceably. The two were searched, the fire put out, and driven back to the Adam's County Detention Facility, aka Jail for paperwork and further questioning. It was finally nice not to have fired a shot and to have killed someone, after all the previous "incidents". Sgt Clay agreed; it made things so much less complicated.

Sgt Clay congratulated me on my engagement to Gabrielle, as did the Deputies. He called-off the State Police with a "situation handled" code, and that was it for the evening. I trudged back inside and dis-armed the building, re-armed it, and turned-on the front and rear floodlights. I went into the Master Bathroon and told Gabrielle that all was clear and that it was just two errant, over-eager hunters. She was relieved and suggested we take a long shower together and then make love and go to sleep. She'd "wash my sweat and grime down like never before", and she'd already changed the Master Bedroom's linens and done two loads of laundry, while all this was going on, for the past 2 hours. I was more than ready for that!

I reminded her that I had to be up by 8:00am and into work by 10:00am, and she said she was coming with me, to find out once-and-for-all, about "virtual v reality" and whether we could marry and have a Family. She just couldn't wait any longer. I agreed. She had fed and watered Jenny, built a fire and had the Cognac & Snifters out on the massive oak Dining Room Table, with two placemats and plates, napkins and silverware set. All I had to do was back the Chicken Cordon Bleu, and make a side of brussel sprouts, a favorite of ours. We had a lot in common.

I unloaded the .50cal and put a fresh 11-round mag into it, and leaned it again the Master Bedroom wall, with the Remy 11-87 12ga Auto-Loader Shotgun. I stripped-off my sweaty, grimy and dirty clothes, from crawling through all the undergrowth, and Danielle came into the room. She was wrapped in one of my heavy Turkish Towels and dropped it immediately. Wowzer! We headed to the Master Bathroom, wet ourselves down in the large shower, and began soaping-up; me doing her and she doing me. After rinsing-off, we toweled each other dry and changed into clean t-shirts and underwear, and donned the heavy Turkish Bath Robes. I turned-up the furnace to 78°F, and threw a few more split logs on to the massive hearth's fire. Time for dinner.

I pre-heated the Vulcan Stove's Oven to 400°F, put the Chicken Cordon Bleu in, and set the timer for 40mins. The I steamed the brussel sprouts for 15 mins, poked them with a sharp knife to make sure they were soft and fully-cooked, and let them drain, seasoned them with fresh-ground sea-salt, fresh-ground black pepper and Keller's Salted Butter, keeping them warm in the pot until the Cordon Bleu was finished and ready for serving. I opened a very special bottle of 1982 Lafite-Rothschild, Pauillac (Top Shoulder) ($3,899/ case), and poured a small glass for Gabrielle and myself, while things in the oven were coming to a finish. We also had the 50-year old Cognac ($475) to sip-on after dinner. We ate and drank rapaciously, in anticipation of the evening's lovemaking ahead, and sleeping together. We put the dishes in the diswasher and went into the Master Bedroom. It was already 5:15pm and dark outside. Winter was coming fast to these mountains.

We each slipped-off the heavy Turkish Bathrobes and laid them on the chairs. I closed the horizontal blinds, and turned my "full attention" to Gabrielle, removing her t-shirt and panties, and she doing the same for me. We climbed on to the soft lamb's wool blanket on to the the queen-sized bed, to make love for 30-40 mins before we climaxed together and tightly embraced, and fell apart, to rest. This went on repeatedly until almost 9:30pm, setting a "new record" for us: 11 times. By then, we were so exhausted, that I decided we both needed sleep, if we were going to make it to York by 10:00am on Monday morning, after getting breakfast at Nell's Kitchen, in town. I got up, checked all the doors and windows, re-set The Cabin's alarm, made sure the front and rear spotlights were on, put the Kimber 1911 .45cal ACP on ny nightstand, set the alarm for 7:00am, turned-down the furnace to 74°F, checked the fireplace, made sure Jenny had enough food & water for the night, crawled into bed with Gabrielle and turned-off the Master Bedroom lights. We cuddled-up immediately and kept each other warm and sexually-satisfied as we slept.

At 6:45am, we got up and dressed, she packed her bag and I, my duffel bag, grabbed the guns and loaded all that gear into the Jeep. I turned down the furnace to 60°F, refilled Jenny's 3 bowls, armed the building and we left for Nell's Kitchen for breakfast. Both of us were hungry from all the loving we'd done this day and the night before. After finishing breakfast, I paid the bill and left a 25% tip, as usual, and we set out for York. My cleaning lady & her husband were already at work by 9:00am - usually they come on Tuesdays, but last week's "Turkey Day" mucked-up their usual schedule and I got juggled to Monday - and I introduced John & Barbie to Gabrielle. She proudly showed-off the flawless 1-kt engagement ring in a 24-kt setting, and we unpacked quickly. I had 45mins before I needed to be into work, so we got into the Jeep and I made my "usual stop" at Sheetz to get a medium coffee and an egg salad sandwich. Gabrielle opted for hot chocolate w/ whipped cream. We left for the Garden Center & Nursery to introduce her to Dad.

The Global Warming Money Pit

Have you seen this video: "BBC: The Great Global Warming Swindle"? It was outright-banned from leftist, hate-filled, dirtbag, lowlife scumbags,'s and's websites, by the mentally-ill, left-wing, global warming idiot wackos, but I've preserved it, for posterity, aka you, me and *ours*. Watch, be informed and download it for others to see. It's on my corporate server, and will stay there, BTW.

Here's what the Global Warming Scam is all about. Sweet, huh? They're so transparent, aren't they?

Here's everything you need to know about the Global Warming Fraud, and why it's a good thing. It's a l-o-n-g article, so get a sandwich, iced tea and settle-in, for a very informative read. I'm right there with you, BTW.

The "Greenhouse Effect" is a natural and valuable phenomenon, without which, the planet would be uninhabitable. Global Warming, at least in recent times, is real. CO2 is not a significant greenhouse gas; 95% of the contribution is due to Water Vapor. Man's contribution to Greenhouse Gasses is relatively insignificant. We didn't cause the recent Global Warming and we cannot stop it. Solar Activity appears to be the principal driver for Climate Change. CO2 is a useful trace gas in the atmosphere, and the planet would actually benefit by having more, not less of it, because it is not a driver for Global Warming and would enrich our vegetation, yielding better crops to feed the expanding population. CO2 is not causing global warming, in fact, CO2 is lagging temperature change in all reliable datasets. The cart is not pulling the donkey. Wake-up, folks.

Here's a listing of The Best Global Warming Videos on the Internet.

Hey, fat, shit-for-brains, bloated, liar, huckster, fraud, criminal, charlatan, scumbag, loser, disgraced ex-VP AlGoreBore (LIAR-TN), is back using $300 million of OPM (Other Peoples' Money) to promote his Global Warming Bullshit, after the worst Winter in over 100 years. Welcome back, fatso huckster asswipe, AlGoreBore!

CO2 bad? No; CO2 is good, and we need more of it, or we're in for a very cold period, very soon. Here are the facts about CO2.

Roger Revelle of Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Harvard University and University of California San Diego, spits on the lying scumbag, AlGoreBore. My, my, oh my. (((snicker))) No, there's no consensus on Glo-bullshit Warming, other than it's a LIE! Just ask Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Atmospheric Science at MIT, Richard S. Lindzen; he's eminently-qualified to call AlGoreBoreAsshole, a LIAR! As I am.

There's another "ice age" coming, not the AlGoreBoreLiar 'Glo-bull warming' crap.

Larsen B Ice Shelf in Antarctica collapses in 2002 = Glo-bullshit Warming? Doubt it.

Read this Glo-bullshit Warming idiocy. Go ahead; I'll wait.

AlGoreBore's "hypocrisy"? See it right here!

You need to watch this 30 minute film; it's an eye-opener if you think that we're running out of crude oil, and that America has no reserves. We have more oil and natural gas in Alaska alone, than all the rest of the world's known reserves, COMBINED! Grab an adult beverage, and watch it.

Better get out your Winter coats, 'snuggies', wool socks and snow shovels, as it seems we've got an 80-year "Little Ice Age", on the way. Yawn; no biggie.

AlGoreBore's "Glo-bull Warming Bullshit" has spawned so-called 'cottage industries' around the world, worth hundreds of millions and probably billions of dollars, for green corporation validation, carbon credits, foundation & university climate studies, grants and a host of other BS-related crap to his lies and garbage. Global warming competes with cancer and competes with AIDS for a finite amount of money. This year's natural resurgence will surely see the global warmists, led by celebrity warmist, Gore, compete viscously for those US Taxpayers' hard-earned dollars. And I'm betting that the really important disease, cancer, loses to Glo-bullshit Warming and AIDS. Dammit.

F*ck all the "Glo-bullshit Warming Alarmists"! I say, FUCK-THEM-UP, and cleanse the planet, if they try to physically-intimidate and hurt anyone! I will; count on it! "Get in my face", assholes, and that'll be your last day on this Earth! If there are any "dissenting scientists" out there, who need protection, just get in-touch with me, and I'll guard you & yours. You can count upon that, folks!

Have you taken "The Global Warming Test"? If you have a sentient, functioning brain, and a simple knowledge of "the facts", you'll easily get a 10-of-10, as I did. Go ahead, and give it a try!

Read this article and pick-out "The WWF's Big Lie". If you chose this paragraph — "Summer sea ice is now forecasted to completely disappear in the summer months sometime between 2013 and 2040 — something which hasn't happened for over a million years." — you'd be right. There isn't, and never has been and ice on the earth dated at a million years old, and who the hell was around back then to begin recording it? The lying sacks-of-shit at the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) are typical lowlife, left-wing wacko scumbags, in-bed with the "Glo-Bull Warming" Crap, of asshole AlGoreBore and his phony, money-making scam. The oldest, and not reliably-dated ice cores are >160,000 years, and those are shaky in fact, at best. So where did the lying WWF pull the million year crap from? Their asses, of course!

Shit-for-brains, mentally-ill, fat, bloated liar, AlGoreBore's (LOWLIFE-TN) "ally", in NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), which is run by AlGoreBore's chief scientific ally/"asshole/butt-buddy"— Dr James "Moron-Cretin-Asshole" Hansen (DIRTBAG-NASA) — and is one of four bodies responsible for monitoring global temperatures, announced that "last month was the hottest October on record". Total, factual bullshit and lies. This was startling. Across the world there were reports of unseasonal snow and plummeting temperatures last month, from the American Great Plains to China, and from the Alps to New Zealand. China's official news agency reported that Tibet had suffered its "worst snowstorm ever". In the US, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration registered 63 local snowfall records and 115 lowest-ever temperatures for the month, and ranked it as only the 70th-warmest October in 114 years. So what explained the anomaly? GISS's computerized temperature maps seemed to show readings across a large part of Russia had been up to 10 degrees higher than normal. But when expert readers of the two leading warming-skeptic blogs, "Watts Up With That and Climate Audit", began detailed analysis of the GISS data they made an astonishing discovery. The reason for the freak figures was that scores of temperature records from Russia and elsewhere were not based on October readings at all. Figures from the previous month had simply been carried over and repeated two months running. Read this article, and find out why both lying, corrupt, criminal, subhuman idiots, GoreBore & Hansen, should be stood against a wall, and shot, IMO. In fact, the pathetically-socialist, left-wing UK, has just begun to awaken to what the "Climate Change Bill" will do to destroy their nation, or what's left of it. IMO, it's probably too late now to save the UK, but at least some of the more Conservative people over there, will at least get the chance to flee to America (or elsewhere), before we also "go down the proverbial dumper", as they've done. Heh.

On Friday, January 2nd, I ran a fully-attributed story in my weekly "Journal", which had links to other stories and facts, thoroughly-debunking AlGoreBore's trillion dollar scam and fraud, Global Warming". The Daily Telegraph UK's columnist, Christopher Booker, was the erudite author, and here is the link to that story. Nice job, Mr Booker!

Now, lowlife shit-for-brains dirtbag, Arkansas Gov Mike "DumbAss Turd-Boy" Beebe (ASSHOLE-AR), said that global warming is serious problem, not a "hoax," and requires more than a state response. "I think it's a threat, and I think global warming is occurring," Beebe-The-Shithead said in response to a caller to his statewide radio program who said he believed the climate change crisis was a "hoax." Idiot. Stupid idiot. Global warming is bullshit, you two-bit asshole! Crawl back inside of AlGoreBore's rectum, dumbfuck!

And global cooling goes merrily along, without any help from us mere humans, as it has for millions and millions of years.

Another "lie/error" in the favor of Glo-BULL Warming's false bullshit and lies? Got duct tape?

Here's the truth: Lord Monckton of Brenchley's Science & Public Policy Institute.

The commie/fascist/socialist liberal-demokkkRAT filth in the US Congress, have refused to allow Lord Monckton to testify the truth, against con-man, liar, scumbag AlGoreBore's LIES! This is Commie Russia, NOT Free America!

Things Which Make Your Head Explode

The United States would be ready to support the extension of the European Financial Stability Facility via an extra commitment of money from the International Monetary Fund, a U.S. official told Reuters on Wednesday. To the tune of $3 TRILLION DOLLARS!

Interior Secretary Ken Salazar announced Wednesday afternoon that the Obama administration will not allow offshore oil drilling in the eastern Gulf of Mexico or off the Atlantic and Pacific coasts as part of the next five-year drilling plan, reversing two key policy changes President Obama announced in late March.

Some People Just Need Killing

This will do it!.

After enjoying their city's Christmas tree lighting, Portland, Oregon, residents felt a twinge of shock and then a rush of gratitude on Saturday when they learned that law officers foiled a plot to set off a bomb in a state the suspect says "nobody ever thinks about". Mohamed Osman Mohamud, a 19-year-old naturalized U.S. citizen from Somalia, was seized in connection with a plan to detonate what he believed to be a vehicle bomb at the ceremony on Friday night, the Justice Department announced. Kill the piece-of-muslim-pigshit!

C'mon Texas, you pikers, share some of your Sodium Thiopental with the other 49 states so they can execute their subhuman filth, too!

Timothy Herring Jr. needs killing for murdering two police officers.

Valid CSS!

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict