the blizzards of 2010, I & II

friday, february 12th, 2010

i remember the Blizzard of 1993 (28"+), the Blizzard of 1996 (42-48") and the Blizzard of 2003 (31-36"), but somehow this one Feb 5-6 Nor'Easter just "seemed worse". Maybe because I'm many years older than I was back then, and I hate the Winter months.

Arthur & I had positioned the two JD SkidLoaders near the back entrance, on Friday morning, tarped the cabs, leaving the back gate unchained, and front gate chain unlocked, so we could get into plow on Sunday or Monday morning.

This was definitely a "paralyzing snow", as two or three of the others had been: a Genuine Blizzard. Terms like "Snowpocalypse" and "Snowmageddon" were being bantied-about on the weather stations, but I've seen worse. Although we braced the four 30ft x 100ft quonset GHs with 2" x 4"s on every roof bow, I was still worried about what I'd find damaged when I finally got down there on Sunday or Monday. (Net net: no damage to any GHs or buildings, except that my heater's pilot light was blown out, which I re-lit in 2mins.) Still digging and plowing out, all over the Mid-Atlantic.

Hells bells, I can even see the 6ft Blue Hollies in front of my condo! And the 5-6ft drifts are hiding everything.

I got up at 8am to feed & water the cats, and it was still snowing, very hard. So I went back to sleep until 12:30pm, when I realized that half the day was gone and I wasn't going anywhere, anyway. No snow plows had been through the condo complex, and the company contracted to the plowing and shoveling hadn't been here yet. My front and back doors were drifted shut. And the exhaust vent pipe to my thankless water heater was buried under 3-4ft of snow, which meant I couldn't take a hot shower or even run the dishwasher. No hot water until I get that vent uncovered: carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. But at least I had heat and power, and plenty of candles, just in case "things went from bad to worse", later in the evening. The gas fireplace works without electricity, so if worse comes to worse, I could open-up the king-sized couch in the LR, in front of the fireplace, and sleep there with the cats until the power comes back on. Needless to say, I stayed inside and off the roads all day Saturday. too.

On Sunday morning, I called Grossman's Lawn Service in Stewartstown (PA) to remind him to plow the main driveways and parking lot and spread salt/cinders, while Arthur and I could do the "clean-up" work with the two John Deere SkidLoaders, after they'd done the heavy lifting with their large V-plow truck. 10°F/ -1°F windchill. It was going to be an ugly day out in all that snow and bitter cold. I really don't have a choice, as more snow is coming from a cross-country storm, on Tuesday and Wednesday. I drove over to nearby Rutter's to get some coffee and check out the roads. There was a 2-3" layer of ice on the roads — Springettsbury Twp did a lousy job plowing the roads — despite the massive plows scraping down the streets. We plowed and shoveled for 4½ hours, and still didn't get the front parking lot finished. We'll be going back on Tuesday morning to try to get the lot opened-up. The snow was 3-4ft deep everywhere, with 7-9ft drifts. And there's 9-11" more coming, on Tuesday evening and Wednesday, dammit! Final, official tally in York (PA): 29". We had well over that down south by the Mason-Dixon Line, only 7 miles south of my Complex.

I stayed home on Monday, not feeling well at all. Not only had I slipped on the ice/snow getting-off the JD 317 SkidLoader, I felt sick to my stomach and had a fever, so I slept until 1:30pm. I took some aspirin, used the heating pad & cold-pak on the bruise on my r/s, and went back to bed around 6pm, and slept soundly through the night.

I went into work on Tuesday morning, ready for the next impending snowstorm. 12-18"+? Crap; another Blizzard II of 2010. Once again, Arthur & I position and tarped the JD SkidLoaders at the back entrance, chain down. Dad was in catching-up on GC&N mail. The ***Winter Storm Warning*** was posted on all the Net's weather stations and was moving rapidly eastward. We all worked quickly to get things done, hoping to get out of the place before the snow got heavy and travel snarled-up. We packed-up and left around 2:30pm, hours before the snow arrived, so I decided to visit my "virutal cabin", once more.

No, I'm not going anywhere on Wednesday; I have all the "supplies" I need to weather a snow day or two out-of-work, and stay around here. And the GC&N Complex will be just fine as it is. Pickle isn't there anymore, so there's no need to rush down and take care of him. I wish he were there, but that's a moot point, now.

I checked the snowfall at 9:40pm — 2-3" an coming down hard — so I decided to go to sleep. Whatever will be, will be. "Mother Nature's in charge; we're just along for the ride." — John Shelley, 1998. I'll see what it all looks like in the morning, and make some decisions, then. Meanwhile, sleep is in order for me.

I woke-up at 3am, went downstairs, fed and watered the cats, turned-up the heat, logged-on, and checked the regional doppler radar" on 3-4 Net weather sites: the storm was rapidly moving to the north of us and the worst was already out to sea. It would be over in less than a few hours. I could only see a mere 6-8" on the ground; no "blizzard conditions" either. They sure called this one wrong, thank goodness. Still, we're taking Wednesday off, and going in on Thursday to plow and shovel the GC&N Complex, as planned. I'm well-stocked-up on everything, so no need to leave the bunker today, until we get plowed-out by the contractor and township.

Soooooo, what have we got here? Winter storm #3 is currently warming up in the bullpen on the Left Coast. First it was Snowpocalypse v1.0, then Snowmageddon v2.0, and next up on the pitcher’s mound — Snowzilla v3.0. Ha! 56" so far.

I was up at 3am on Wednesday, checking the radar maps, and it looked as though the storm was moving out to sea and we'd gotten a break. I fed the cats and went back to sleep. But at 8am, it was snowing very hard again, and we'd gotten another 4-6" just since 3am. I made some toast & eggs, and went out the back door to shovel-off the tankless water heater-dryer ventstacks. Then, back to sleep for the rest of the morning. Man, that's a heavy, wet snow.

By 12noon, we had another 8-10" and it was blowing and drifting with 40mph+ winds. Yikes! I haven't seen this much snow since The Blizzard of 1996! Nowhere to go, nothing to do, except clear the ventstacks and arrange for a plowing service to re-open the GC&N Complex driveways on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, depending upon their schedules. I finally got ahold of Grossman's Lawn Service and got on their "list", for one of the later days. 15-20ft drifts everywhere! Now I'm sweating bullets about my GHs, as to whether they'll be able to hold-up, even with all the extra bracing we installed. Damn, I hate Winter!

Looks like this 2010 Blizzard II has turned into another Nor-Easter; it's pumping huge amounts of moisture and snow in from the Atlantic with 30-50mph+ winds, creating blizzard conditions. At 8am, it was breaking-up and looked to be heading out to sea, but it's reformed and coming back inland to create blizzard conditions.

Penna Interstates I-81, I-83, I-78, I-76 Turnpike, I-476, I-176, and I-676 have been closed by governor-shit-for-brains, until further notice, due to **whiteout conditions**, even pulling plows and crews off of the roads. So interstate commerce is shut down for at least a few days. Pity those who didn't stock-up on TP, bread, milk and eggs. Ha.

We set records: Most Daily Snowfall 14"; and Snowiest February Ever/ 2nd Snowiest Month All-Time 38". BFD.

By Thursday morning, our condo's snow-plow contractor still hadn't shown up, and all I could do was sit tight and wait. It was far too deep to tackle with a mere shovel. It's going to require some major machinery to get us cleared-out and opened-up. By 3:30pm, the contractor showed-up and began plowing and snowblowing the sidewalks and driveways. I would be outta here tomorrow, though I dreaded going down to the GC&N Complex to view any damage. I still hadn't heard from Grossman's as to when they'd be able to get the equipment in and plow the Complex out, so Arthur and I do the "finish work".

Around The Garden Center.™

Okay, yeah, I watched parts of Stupor-Bowl 44, in between working on my "Journal" and "The History Channel". BFD. Colts got their asses kicked; Saints won. Surprised? Not me. I have a sentimental feeling for the Colts, but not since the bailed from Baltimore, but rooted for the never-won, underdog Saints. Bravo.

Arthur and his mother had made some Fastnachts, which are an old York-Lancaster County Dutch tradition, and I drove 10 of them over to Mom, Dad & Becky for a treat at 1:30pm, just before the snow flurries started late Friday.

I kept scanning several Net weather sites for doppler radar maps, prediction, forecasts, and the storm's movement. Back in 1998, I coined the phrase: "Mother Nature's in charge; we're just along for the ride." Never more true these past few years, and especially true this season. It is what it is.

Blizzard II of 2010 seemed to regroup and gather itself as it approached southwest Pennsylvania, and I wonder about my dear friend, D••••, in western PA. Being a kindred spirit, I knew that she'd spent 1-2 days prepping for it, so I'd give her a call later tonite to see how's she's coming along. No answer; drat.

Becky just called at 4pm, and said that Mom's surgical procedure on her one paralyzed vocal cord was scheduled at York Hospital at 7am, so she and Dad would have to get her in there by no later than 6am, just as the predicted worst of the storm hit. According to her ENT surgeon, with whom they'd had a conference call, it may need to be postponed until next week, if the rest of the OR Staff can't get into work.

The heavy flurries started around 4pm, and the southeastern rain monsoon, moving-up the eastern seaboard, looked as though it would form the Nor-Easter by morning, before going out to sea. This could be another "bad one". I checked the outside hard surfaces every hour or so, and the snow was sticking; we were in for some accumulation. By 7pm, we had 2-4" on the ground and it was sticking. The worst was supposed to come in the early morning, but we'll see. Looks to me like 80% of this crap is going to pass just north of us, and impact NJ, NYS etc. Fine with me.

I put a homemade cutout cardboard box over the outside exhaust vent stack pipe at 7pm, just to protect it from getting buried; I'll remove it in the morning after the worst snowfall is over, and have a nice warm shower. Time to contact RE Sanders in York (717.244.9441), and get this thing fixed, so I don't have to do that crap anymore.

Becky just called at 7:45pm, and said that Mom's vocal cord surgery procedure had been postponed until next week, when the weather is better. Relief!

Back To My "Virtual Cabin".

During the two-day "Blizzard of 2010", I decided to visit my "virtual cabin", do some reading and get away from it all. It was far enough north of the storm, at least I thought, that I'd have no problems getting there and back by Sunday morning, when Arthur and I planned to plow-out the GC&N Complex. I packed a change of clothes, left plenty of food and water for my two condo cats, and left at 3:45pm, ahead of the storm. Up here, we got 34" of snow, but a Conservative Friend had plowed me out.

I arrived within minutes, slid the Jeep under the lean-to at the side kitchen door. On my previous visit, I had stocked-up the cabin with food, water and ammo. I drew my Kimber .45ACP, chambered a round, checked for broken or jimmied windows, entered the cabin and checked all rooms & closets with my drawn Kimber 1911 .45cal; all was quiet, to make sure it was "unoccupied" and safe for me. The LPG-powered generator kicked-on with the flick of a switch. Within minutes, the temperature was up to a comfortable 75°F, and I brought a couple of armloads of split wood inside from the back porch, and started a fire in the oversized hearth. It was good to be back. And the snow was starting to come down heavily.

I fired-up the kitchen grille, made a 10oz Allen Bros filet mignon, with porcini mushroom sauce, salad, garlic bread and a cold Rolling Rock beer. Then I settled back into my favorite, overstuffed leather comfy chair, and began reading and sipping my favorite 50-yr old Cognac, and smoking a Cuban Cigar. The wind howled and I walked over to the front bay window, to see the "2010 Blizzard" outside. No dishwasher, so I did dishes by-hand, and put them in the drying rack in the double sink. I kept looking around the front porch to see if Mrs Mutt had returned, but she hadn't. I hoped she was well in this storm. Then, I heard a yelp and bark at the side kitchen door, dropped my book, and ran to the door. There she was; wet, cold, half-frozen, fir stiff with ice and very hungry/ thirsty.

I brought her inside, grabbed one of my Turkish Towels, toweled-her-off by the massive hearth fire, grabbed some wet & Iams Dogfood which I'd brought along, and let her eat and drink fresh water, until she was satiated. I put out two bowls of dry Iams and fresh, 1 bowl of cold water, for which she was grateful. She curled-up on my bearskin by the fire, and went to sleep. While I was reading "Unintended Consequences", I was thinking that maybe she needs to go home with me.

This time, I brought my cellphone along, since Mom's continuing medical problems might require me to come back, suddenly.

Mrs Mutt was comfortable on her bearskin rug; meanwhile I'd taken a shower, lowered the Cabin lights and was ready to sleep. After crawling-in the King-Sized bed, Mrs Mutt joined me, at the bottom of the bed, after coming-up to lick my face and say "good night". She obviously hadn't been well-cared-for by her current owners, and was more happy with my affection. Last visit, I'd installed a commercially-available, temperature-activated, mechanical device which slowly closed the chimney's flu as the fire died down and the heat/ smoke lessened, keeping the warm air inside the cabin. No sense in trying to heat the outside.

I woke-up at 3am to Mrs Mutt's growling at the door. Peering out the large triple-glass-insulated (all cabin windows are triple-insulated, BTW) bay window, I saw two large black bears and two cubs passing through the front yard. Since bears are nocturnal, it was unusual to the see the entire family outside the den, in this Winter weather. The large male was carrying a dead deer in his mouth, presumably headed back to the den to feast with his family. Not only was Mrs Mutt a good companion, she was also an efficient and attentive watchdog; a keeper, I thought. When suddenly a large mountain lion sprang from the thicket and went after the deer. It must have been trailing the scent of the drops of blood in the snow. Papa bear dropped the deer, wheeled-around, stood-up on his hind legs, and backhand-smacked the lion across the yard. I ran for my .50cal Beowulf and two 11-round mags, just in case. As soon as I turned on the front porch light, it fixed the gaze of the bear family, while the lion dusted himself off for another try at the fresh kill. Momma bear high tailed it through the yard with the cubs and the deer, while Papa readied himself for another assault. I stepped out onto the porch, fired two shots toward the nearest tree (love those infra-red night-sights) and both the bear and lion quickly bailed.

I turned-off the light, triple-bolted the front door, went through all the rooms and looked out the windows to see if any critters were still lurking about. Apparently, the .50cal scared them off to their respective territories, and all was well, once again. I clicked-on the safety on the rifle, dropped the mag, put the extra cartridge back into the mag, with nine shots still in the mag, laid the two extra mags on the dresser, stood the .50cal next to the dresser. Mrs Mutt and I climbed back into bed to finish out the night's sleep. As I was drifting-off to sleep, I decided to go into two, and make an offer (for starters) to her owners, up the ante if need be, and take her home with me. She wouldn't be much use in a fight with wild critters, but she sure could alert me to take action with my considerable firepower, for all concerned.

As I made gourmet coffee & breakfast the next morning, Mrs Mutt looked quizzically at me: "Where's MY steak & eggs?" I explained to her that Iams dog food had what she truly needed, and that an occasional "steak & egg treat" would be forthcoming, especially after last night's episode. She understood and licked her chops. I've always believed that animals are smarter, more affectionate and have deeper souls than many so-called humans I've met over the years. Pickle was just one of the many strays I took-in and cared for in my 60 years. I know you can easily relate to what I'm saying here.

I "broke silence" and use my cell to call Becky in York, to check on 2010 Blizzard II's progress. It was quickly approaching York County, and I needed to get back. So I refilled Mrs Mutt's plastic "litter pans with a combination of cat litter and wood shavings, a ton of which I have in the barn for feeding raspberry and blueberry plants in the Spring. I told her I'd only be gone for a short while, and that she should relax, eat hardy with all the food and water I'd left her in bowl in the "mud room", next to the kitchen, where the washer & dryer live. I left the furnace set at 62°F, and she'd be just fine curled-up upon that deep, warm bearskin rug.

In a "virtual moment", I was back at my condo, scanning weather maps, checking latest forecasts and preparing for the worst: 12-18" of wet, heavy snow, which would might wreak havoc with power, telephone and CATV-Net. Luckily, it didn't.

By Wednesday at 6:20pm, "I'd had the shits" of this 2010 Blizzard II, and decided to go to my "virtual cabin" for a while. Within minutes, I was there. I didn't even have to check the cabin; Mrs Mutt was well-guarding the joint, and as soon as she heard my voice, her growling turned to wimpering and welcoming.

As as soon as I stomped-in the door shaking-off the snow from my 12" LLBean Maine Hunting Boots, she jumped up and ran to meet me. I greeted her, got my Winter garb off, turned-up the reliable generator heat, and went out the back door to get several armloads of split firewood, and got the massive hearth going. I fed Mrs Mutt, lit a Cuban cigar, poured a snifter of 50-yr old Brandy, and sank into my "comfy chair", to relax. It would be days until my condo and GC&N Complex would be dug-out, so I planned to stay here and catch-up on some much overdue reading.

I was tired after thrice shoveling-out my condo's ventstacks, which were now drifted-over so bad that they were unusable, so I decided to check my accompanying weapons, and get some quality sack-time. By now, the fire was roaring and Mrs Mutt was fast asleep on the Kodiak bearskin. I fell asleep in the oversized and overstuffed leather chair, until the fire died down. Then it was time to turn off the lights and head for the BR. Mrs Mutt was not to be disturbed, so I went to sleep at 7:30pm. She joined me later. It was good to be away from PA and all its Blizzard troubles, and my own problems plowing/shoveling-out the GC&N Complex, for the second time in a week. And another storm is coming at week's end, I'm told.

I decided to stay here until I heard from the contracted plowing service called me; my condo cats had plenty of wet, dry food and water for 2-3 days, and the condo's contractor had their work cut out for them in clearing the driveways and walks. I'd have to get Arthur to help me clear the rear ventstacks, as they were drifted-in by 7-8ft this time, and unusable. Yes, I have the cell along.

I awoke from a bad dream at around 1:30am, put on my Turkish Bathrobe and went into the LR to relight the fireplace and reflect upon my situation. Mrs Mutt came out after 15-20mins, licked my hand and done some she'd never done before: jumped-up into my lap on her own and curled-up to sleep. I'd lit a Marlboro and was thinking about my Parents' futures, my Sister's future, Mrs Mutt's future, my own future, my condo cats' future et al; way too much for this time of the wee-early morning. But nonetheless, the thoughts came pouring out and I had to deal with them. I was now 60 and had to consider many "options" for the future.

Wait a sec: dogs don't purr, do they? They snore, so maybe that's what I was hearing. Okay; no auditory hallucinations tonite.

The fire was dying down, the auto-closing device would soon be working, and I was ready to go back to sleep, without the bad dreams. I lifted Mrs Mutt off my lap onto the bearskin, and she re-curled to sleep, and I headed to the BR, leaving the temp at 70°F, for both of us. I had plans of a huge breakfast in the morning and a visit into Adam's Junction, since I knew my contractor wasn't going to get the condo plowed-out until perhaps Friday, or later.

I slept late, made brunch for me and Mrs Mutt, and I decided to leave her at the cabin, and go to town to find her owners and make them an "offer". I stopped at the General Store and inquired; they pointed me to the house 323 Main St. I knocked, introduced myself and explained my position with Mrs Mutt. They invited me in, and we began bargaining: I offered $75; no deal. $100; no deal. $150; YES! With a personal check and a handshake, I asked for her registration and veterinarian records, and they produced them. I thanked them, assured Mrs Mutt — her name was "Jenny" — a fine home, affection and good care and set out for the small courthouse to change the registration from them to me, for another fee. She was now mine.

Fonts For You™.

Many Journal entries are best viewed in the Charrington Roughened and the Orlando typefaces. You may already have Century Gothic on your Windows-XP machine, and that's almost always used for the body copy or subheads, so grab it, if you don't already have it; you're reading it now. They're free from my website. Grab 'em! Save them to your HD, and install to C:/Windows/Fonts (folder), thru your WIN XP Control Panel > Fonts > File > Install New Font. Simple stuff; just takes a few minutes.

Here are a few others, which have been used in my Journal: Papyrus and Acoustic Bass, and Caesar Regular and Carleton and Charrington Strewn and Catherine. If you get and install them, you'll see how much nicer these pages are to view and read. Plus, they add to your repertoire of available fonts in MS-Word, as WIN-XP System Fonts, so you can use them for your daily documents.

Here's a new one, for your Windows/Fonts folder: Sketchy.

The Global Warming Money Pit™.

Have you seen this video: "BBC: The Great Global Warming Swindle"? It was outright-banned from leftist, hate-filled, dirtbag lowlife scumbags,'s and's websites, by the mentally-ill, left-wing, global warming idiot wackos, but I've preserved it, for posterity, aka you, me and *ours*. Watch, be informed and download it for others to see. It's on my corporate server, and will stay there, BTW.

Here's what the Global Warming Scam is all about. Sweet, huh? They're so transparent, aren't they?

Here's everything you need to know about the Global Warming Fraud, and why it's a good thing. It's a l-o-n-g article, so get a sandwich, iced tea and settle-in, for a very informative read. I'm right there with you, BTW.

The "Greenhouse Effect" is a natural and valuable phenomenon, without which, the planet would be uninhabitable. Global Warming, at least in recent times, is real. CO2 is not a significant greenhouse gas; 95% of the contribution is due to Water Vapor. Man's contribution to Greenhouse Gasses is relatively insignificant. We didn't cause the recent Global Warming and we cannot stop it. Solar Activity appears to be the principal driver for Climate Change. O2 is a useful trace gas in the atmosphere, and the planet would actually benefit by having more, not less of it, because it is not a driver for Global Warming and would enrich our vegetation, yielding better crops to feed the expanding population. CO2 is not causing global warming, in fact, CO2 is lagging temperature change in all reliable datasets. The cart is not pulling the donkey. Wake-up, folks.

Here's a listing of The Best Global Warming Videos on the Internet.

Hey, fat, shit-for-brains, bloated, liar, huckster, fraud, criminal, charlatan, scumbag, loser, disgraced ex-VP AlGoreBore (LIAR-TN), is back using $300 million of OPM (Other Peoples' Money) to promote his Global Warming Bullshit, after the worst Winter in over 100 years. Welcome back, fatso huckster asswipe, AlGoreBore!

CO2 bad? No; CO2 is good, and we need more of it, or we're in for a very cold period, very soon. Here are the facts about CO2.

Roger Revelle of Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Harvard University and University of California San Diego, spits on the lying scumbag, AlGoreBore. My, my, oh my. (((snicker))) No, there's no consensus on Glo-bullshit Warming, other than it's a LIE! Just ask Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Atmospheric Science at MIT, Richard S. Lindzen; he's eminently-qualified to call AlGoreBoreAsshole, a LIAR! As I am.

There's another "ice age" coming, not the AlGoreBoreLiar 'Glo-bull warming' crap.

Larsen B Ice Shelf in Antarctica collapses in 2002 = Glo-bullshit Warming? Doubt it.

Read this Glo-bullshit Warming idiocy. Go ahead; I'll wait.

AlGoreBore's "hypocrisy"? See it right here!

You need to watch this 30 minute film; it's an eye-opener if you think that we're running out of crude oil, and that America has no reserves. We have more oil and natural gas in Alaska alone, than all the rest of the world's known reserves, COMBINED! Grab an adult beverage, and watch it.

Better get out your Winter coats, 'snuggies', wool socks and snow shovels, as it seems we've got an 80-year "Little Ice Age", on the way. Yawn; no biggie.

AlGoreBore's "Glo-bull Warming Bullshit" has spawned so-called 'cottage industries' around the world, worth hundreds of millions and probably billions of dollars, for green corporation validation, carbon credits, foundation & university climate studies, grants and a host of other BS-related crap to his lies and garbage. Global warming competes with cancer and competes with AIDS for a finite amount of money. This year's natural resurgence will surely see the global warmists, led by celebrity warmist, Gore, compete viscously for those US Taxpayers' hard-earned dollars. And I'm betting that the really important disease, cancer, loses to Glo-bullshit Warming and AIDS. Dammit.

F*ck all the "Glo-bullshit Warming Alarmists"! I say, FUCK-THEM-UP, and cleanse the planet, if they try to physically-intimidate and hurt anyone! I will; count on it! "Get in my face", assholes, and that'll be your last day on this Earth! If there are any "dissenting scientists" out there, who need protection, just get in-touch with me, and I'll guard you & yours. You can count upon that, folks!

Have you taken "The Global Warming Test"? If you have a sentient, functioning brain, and a simple knowledge of "the facts", you'll easily get a 10-of-10, as I did. Go ahead, and give it a try!

Read this article and pick-out "The WWF's Big Lie". If you chose this paragraph — "Summer sea ice is now forecasted to completely disappear in the summer months sometime between 2013 and 2040 — something which hasn't happened for over a million years." — you'd be right. There isn't, and never has been and ice on the earth dated at a million years old, and who the hell was around back then to begin recording it? The lying sacks-of-shit at the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) are typical lowlife, left-wing wacko scumbags, in-bed with the "Glo-Bull Warming" Crap, of asshole AlGoreBore and his phony, money-making scam. The oldest, and not reliably-dated ice cores are >160,000 years, and those are shaky in fact, at best. So where did the lying WWF pull the million year crap from? Their asses, of course!

Shit-for-brains, mentally-ill, fat, bloated liar, AlGoreBore's (LOWLIFE-TN) "ally", in NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), which is run by AlGoreBore's chief scientific ally/"asshole/butt-buddy"— Dr James "Moron-Cretin-Asshole" Hansen (DIRTBAG-NASA) — and is one of four bodies responsible for monitoring global temperatures, announced that "last month was the hottest October on record". Total, factual bullshit and lies. This was startling. Across the world there were reports of unseasonal snow and plummeting temperatures last month, from the American Great Plains to China, and from the Alps to New Zealand. China's official news agency reported that Tibet had suffered its "worst snowstorm ever". In the US, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration registered 63 local snowfall records and 115 lowest-ever temperatures for the month, and ranked it as only the 70th-warmest October in 114 years. So what explained the anomaly? GISS's computerized temperature maps seemed to show readings across a large part of Russia had been up to 10 degrees higher than normal. But when expert readers of the two leading warming-skeptic blogs, Watts Up With That and Climate Audit, began detailed analysis of the GISS data they made an astonishing discovery. The reason for the freak figures was that scores of temperature records from Russia and elsewhere were not based on October readings at all. Figures from the previous month had simply been carried over and repeated two months running. Read this article, and find out why both lying, corrupt, criminal, subhuman idiots, GoreBore & Hansen, should be stood against a wall, and shot, IMO. In fact, the pathetically-socialist, left-wing UK, has just begun to awaken to what the "Climate Change Bill" will do to destroy their nation, or what's left of it. IMO, it's probably too late now to save the UK, but at least some of the more Conservative people over there, will at least get the chance to flee to America (or elsewhere), before we also "go down the proverbial dumper", as they've done. Heh.

On Friday, January 2nd, I ran a fully-attributed story in my weekly "Journal", which had links to other stories and facts, thoroughly-debunking AlGoreBore's trillion dollar scam and fraud, Global Warming". The Daily Telegraph UK's columnist, Christopher Booker, was the erudite author, and here is the link to that story. Nice job, Mr Booker!

Now, lowlife shit-for-brains dirtbag, Arkansas Gov Mike "DumbAss Turd-Boy" Beebe (ASSHOLE-AR), said that global warming is serious problem, not a "hoax," and requires more than a state response. "I think it's a threat, and I think global warming is occurring," Beebe-The-Shithead said in response to a caller to his statewide radio program who said he believed the climate change crisis was a "hoax." Idiot. Stupid idiot. Global warming is bullshit, you two-bit asshole! Crawl back inside of AlGoreBore's rectum, dumbfuck!

And global cooling goes merrily along, without any help from us mere humans, as it has for millions and millions of years.

Another "lie/error" in the favor of Glo-BULL Warming's false bullshit and lies? Got duct tape?

Some People Just Need Killing.™

It's not my intention to be the judge here — that's God's "job" — but rather to "hasten the meeting" so that He can send the following subhuman filth to the "Fires of Hell", "River or Lake of Sulphur", or whatever He deems appropriate. I'd gladly/happily volunteer, at no cost to any of my Hard-Working, Fellow US Taxpayers, to gladly/gleefully/happily headshoot these murderous, lowlife dirtbags of all stripes — their skin-color doesn't matter to me, at all — and rid American Society's innocents (especially our precious children and the frail, defenseless elderly) of them, once-and-for-all. And yes, I'd rather see one innocent man convicted and executed, than 10 murderers/robbers/child rapists-murderers freed, to rob, rape and murder again. Hey; call me an "Old Fashioned Conservative"! Too harsh? Nah. Just RIGHT!

Good riddance and rot in hell, traitorous John Murtha! May God show no mercy to you for all your criminal and corrupt activities again The People of America.

The nigger (nay black), racist, sambo, murderer, socialist, marxist, commie ROBERT NUGAWBE, and his subhuman incompetent nigger (nay black) filth, need to be killed, en masse!, IMO. The country needs to be returned to the Whites, who made it a productive, prosperous, exporting country. Look what the niggers (nay blacks) did to Detroit and Oakland. Any questions!

Auschwitz Through the Lens of the SS.

In 1944, a German SS officer named Karl Höcker was stationed at Auschwitz as an adjutant to the camp's commandant. During the time he was there, the Nazi official kept a scrapbook. But this isn't like any Auschwitz documentation you've seen before. In these images, Höcker and other camp leadership and staff relax at a wooded retreat, hold sing-alongs, and smoke cigars. Josef Mengele, the camp's monstrous doctor, smiles and socializes. SS auxiliary women lounge on deck chairs, snack on berries, and get caught in a rain storm. Höcker lights a Christmas tree. In January of this year, these rare, unnerving photographs were donated to the U.S. Holocaust Museum. Now, the museum has made them available online, along with background on Höcker and a moving comparison with the "Auschwitz album," the one other known photographic collection from the camp. The contrast between the two is terrifying, and unforgettable. Never forget, dammit! Never again, dammit!

Valid CSS!

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict