Antonio Vivaldi - Summer (full)

not a hobby anymore

friday, july 1st, 2011

you know it's "truly Summer" when the vast assortment of butterflies (Lepidoptera), bees and hummingbirds of all stripes, make their appearance in the 60-68°F+ weather. Below that temperature, butterflies are still in their pupa or chrysalis stage, having transitioned from mere eggs to the larval stage. With 80-90°F+ weather now, I see them, but not nearly as many as in previous years. The population, like the honeybees, seem to be in decline, for some reason.

As a kid growing-up in West Virginia and Illinois, I used to hunt them with a net, gently kill them in a jar with cotton soaked in formaldehyde, and properly display them on my bedroom's walls and Parents' basement's walls, in carefully-prepared I now wish I hadn't killed and mounted all those hundreds of butterflies and moths, as a kid. But back then, it was just a "hobby", and what did I really "know" about Life, afterall? Riker® Mounts, for all my Family and friends to see the wide varieties of the regions. At 6-7 years old, I wanted to become an Entomologist when I grew-up, but things in my life would take me in a vastly different direction, all too soon enough.

Now, with a 20 acre, highly-unique and specialized Garden Center & Nursery, I see only a dozen of the hundreds of varieties of butterflies each day (and moths early in the morning), and even gently capture ones trapped in the GHs, by cupped-hands so as not to injure them, and release them outside, so they can do their job: pollenate the many blossoms which I have on various plants on display, in both the nursery and GHs. They're a definite asset and pleasure to me now, not just an existence-snuffing, "childhood hobby" anymore. What's done can't be undone, but I take good care of the many who visit my Complex and save as many from certain death as I can.

Around The Garden Center

I am really looking forward to "6-day-a-week" workweeks, with Sundays off, beginning June 26th and continuing through September 4th. I'm "burnt-out" doing 7-days-a-week, since Dad had his heart attack 6 weeks ago, and can't fill-in for me on my usual Thursday off. No one can or does. He gets too tired and has to leave early on the 1-3 days he's there, and at 87 years old and a WWII Battle of The Bulge Hero (click on "Court of Valor" slideshow), who walks amongst us, I don't want to lose him, or Mom at 88 years old, to any overdue stress. At 61, I can take it if I force myself to, and I do so willingly, although I'm still feeling pretty lousy from "something" in my system.

I slept through to 5am, since my landscape crew foreman didn't need a conference with me to get the massive maintenance job done at the mortuary, in nearby Stewartstown (PA). I fed and watered Murphy, made breakfast & coffee, headed for work, stopped at Sheetz® for Marlboros®, and arrived at the Complex just as the landscape crew was leaving for the job site.

Looks like I'm not the only one hit by lowlife, dirtbag hacker filth; these weren't the same scum who hit my Corporate and "Journal" Pages a few weeks ago. They should be caught and summarily shot; no trials and wasted, hard-earned US Taxpayers' monies whatsoever spent, IMO. Just $2 worth of .45cals.

I arrived at work at 6:30, and did have a short meeting with Alan before he and the crew left to try to finish-up the Stewartstown mortuary massive landscape maintenance job. We reviewed next week's schedule, set the Key Staff Mtg for 3pm, whether he'd be back or not, and I began to work on more landscape estimates and estimate revisions. Right in the middle of working on estimates, my HP machine wouldn't print completed spreadsheets or envelopes, and went blank. Luckily, I'd saved all my work and it was intact. I unplugged the unit, let it "cool down" and restarted it, and ran Norton 360 Disgnostics, which repaired 43 registry errors, optimized the HD, culled a bunch of useless crap from the start-up menu and got my printer working properly once again. I was back in business within 30 mins, thanks to Mark's technical advice. Then, I accidentally shut-off the Radiant Systems' CounterPoint (Point Of Sale) server to the 2 front counter machines, and had to also let it "cool down, rebuild its files" and send them out to the 2 front machines, via the CAT-5 cables I have in my office. It was almost 11am until I got all this BS straightened-out and running properly – half of it my fault – I lost 3+ hours of productive time.

I'd already packed-up my gear and firearms for my next Saturday afternoon's through Sunday evening's trip to "The Cabin". Everything at "The Cabin" was ultra-clean, as I had left it on my last visit. I packed my VietNam US Army Surplus Duffel Bag full of three complete changes of clothes, "Jack Bauer" Satchel Bag full of all kinds of "special survival necessities", 16" English Wellington Boots (snake boots, deer/wood tick protection), Hoppe's Premium Field Gun Cleaning Kit, 16" Bowie Knife, 12" LLBean Maine Insulated Hunting Boots (more deer/wood tick protection) plus just good comfy sense in that rocky terrain, Tactical Range Vest, PVC "techno-crates" to carry it all in the Jeep, my Deputy Sheriff Badge & ID, which I always carry with me daily even in York, my AR-10 .308cal (7.62 x 51mm NATO), with Leupold Gold Dot CQ/T Scope, extra hi-power .308cal ammo (7.62 x 51mm NATO) ammo, my Remy 11-87 Semi-Automatic 12ga Shotgun with an EoTech Red Dot Scope, plenty of hi-power ammo, my Beowulf .50cal with an EoTech Red Dot Scope, and plenty of ammo, 300gr .50cal rounds Full-Auto, Class III Bushmaster AR-15 .223 cal (5.56 x.45mm NATO) with a Trijicon Acog 4 x 32 Scope, and of course, Eagle Carrying Bags with pockets and compartments for all rifles & shotguns. I have specific Hoppe's Cleaning Kits and 18,500+ rounds "stockpiled" at "The Cabin", for all the various 7-8 calibers I own; just about more than enough, I figure in case TSHTF. I was "truly itching" to get away for just 1½ day this weekend – next weekend I get both Sunday & Monday off – from this York area and my business and just have some quiet time, alone. I'd turn down the AC to 61-63°F, and build a small-to-medium-sized fire to read and relax, while curled-up with another of the many books I hadn't yet read, but had "collected", over the past year. Less than 1 day to go, and counting. I'm excited about 1 day off, let alone 2 days off on July 4th Holiday Weekend!

Crap, we could sure use "some of that rain here", but skip the floods.

Here's "Reason #1" why I carry concealed a Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP, and a Galco Dual 8-Round Mag Carrier for my Kimber .45cal. Subhuman sambo mobs like that should be shot dead on-the-spot. No useless trials or taxpayer-paid prison: SHOT DEAD!

I went to my 8pm Church Board Meeting, and got back around 9:30, tired as usual. The asked me to "chair the meetings" from now on, and I agreed. I had 3 customers coming into the GC&N Complex tomorrow at 8am, 10am and 3pm, to meet with Rich and I, to look at their design/plans, review estimates, make changes, look at selected plants and tag them for (hopefully) some landscape jobs in August and September. Time to get some sleep, as 5am would be here in under 7 hours.

I fed Murphy a special treat of "tuna & veggies" when I got home, shut-down the condo and computer for the night, to get some sleep. Murphy was alreay waiting upstairs.

After feeding and watering Murphy at 5am, I made a leisurely breakfast since I didn't have to be into work until 7:15 or so, to open-up and get things moving for customers. It takes about a ½ an hour to get things up-and-running: buildings, vehicles, GHs, fans, electrics, computers, delivery and pick-up paperwork etc. Jon would be there to load trees and make deliveries, Steffi would also be in for the day, as would Dad. I had to find some past back-up software, called "ShadowProtect", which I'd bought w/ a license a year ago, to back-up all of the office, front counter and condo computers to 32Gb flashdrives or exteral Western Digital 2Tb HDs, which I have on-hand. This was critical and if I couldn't find it, I'd just buy a new set of software and license. I started looking through my existing storage units in the minutes I arrived, after opening-up the Complex.

Here's Reason #5 and Reason #6 why I carry a Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP, and a Galco Dual 8-Round Mag Carrier for my Kimber .45cal.

The roads were almost empty for a Saturday morning, so I stopped at Sheetz® for coffee & Marlboros®, opened the Complex up at 7:15, picked-up scores of pieces of containerized nursery stock from last night's winds, and searched for "ShadowProtect" back-up receipt and activation code. No luck; it was gone. Jeff found it for me. It was a very busy day, with 3 small-to-medium landscape jobs coming in, many telephone inquiries about plant material availability this time of year, pruning and clean-up around the Complex with Jon, mulch and topsoil deliveries and quite a few retail sales. I closed at 4:15pm, later than I hoped, and headed home to my condo in East York, to feed and water Murphy, load the Jeep and head to "The Cabin". (Skip down to "The Virtual Cabin").

When I got back, Murphy was hungry and thirsty, so I fed and watered him, unpacked, did laundry and checked through 217 emails since I'd been gone, deleting what I consider *junk*. While the wash load was drying, I drove over to nearby Weis Market to get some sandwich food for the week, since I wouldn't have any other time to food shop locally, what with a very, very busy week's schedule ahead. I needed to get to sleep around 8:45pm, as 5am would come all too soon.

It did. I was so tired that I stupidly forgot to set my alarm and Murphy woke me up (bless him!) at 4:45am for watering & feeding, making my breakfast and coffee, and hurrying-off to work before the landscape crew arrived, so I could go over the week's schedule with Alan, my Foreman. I stopped at Sheetz® for coffee & Marlboros®, opened the Complex up at 6:25, and went over what needed to be done and The Work Schedule posted on the 'fridge for the next 2 weeks, with him. Dad was off today, so it was just Steffi, Kim and me. We're "officially" on "Summer Hours" now: CLOSED ON SUNDAYS, for the months of July & August. I had a few landscape estimate revisions to make and re-mail to various people, and some appointments to make in nearby Stewartstown (PA), but it was a slow day until Rich and a client showed-up at 2pm. I try to close at 3pm on "Summer Hours" but he had booked someone in at 4pm, and I had a blind installer/de-installer coming at 4:40, so I had to cancel his 4pm mtg and get him to reschedule it, as this is a *bad week* for my sunroom's massive (4ft x 9ft tempered, double-pane) window replacement and numerous doctors' appointments, which he didn't check with me in advance. We have that "straightened-out" now.

After moving the sunroom furniture etc out of the area, to make room for the blind removal and window installation, the blind installer/de-installer arrived at 5:15pm, and took down the huge broken window panel's blind and tracks, as well as fixed the middle blind on its tracks, so I ws ready for new glass to be installed on Wednesday by Brown's Glass Co of Yor (PA). Murphy was all freaked-out, as the place looked like hell, with everything moved everywhere it shouldn't be, after 18 years of living there. I paid him $70, got a receipt for the ins co, and he said to call Thursday morning after they'd had it in, and he'd be back to put the track and blind back-up into it normal, working position that evening. I ate dinner, decided to get some sleep and was out like a light by 9pm.

After getting into the Complex at 6:30, I "patched" the gate sign hours from our usual Monday through Saturday, 8am – 5pm, to 8am – 3pm, for "Summer Hours", for July & August only. I also changed the website's posted hours to the same numbers. My remote control camera from the front showroom to my office's 10" monitor quit working – no picture at all – so I guess it gave-up the ghost after 5 years. Damned chink crap! I'm down to just Alan and Arthur for a landscapew crew, since Jon has a "legal problem" which has taken him from us for the past several days, and might even do so longer. I hope not. As a result, we're getting further and further behind on our job work schedule. Meanwhile, 3 new landscape jobs came into the office today, were estimated by me, okayed by the client and scheduled. We're filling-up the end of July and beginning to work on August now. Hoo-rah! I changed the telephone answering machine OGM (outgoing message) to reflect the new "Summer Hours", as well as changed the times on the front gate sign and the Coporate Website Pages. So now it's "official": we're on "Summer Hours: Mon – Sat, 8am – 3pm; Closed on Sunday.

I did a load of billing, sketches and landscape estimates for jobs I was working on, one new water feature for Alan's customer, and completely re-worked Rich's design and my estimate to reflect the wants and needs of one of my long-time customers, who I know better than Rich, so we tossed-out his plan. She loved what plant material and re-dsesign Kim and I helped her choose to revamp her new condo. I closed-down at 3 and it was good to get home and into the AC.

Just hours ago on this Tuesday afternoon in a private ceremony, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett (Conservative-PA) signed House Bill 40 into law, significantly expanding the self-defense rights of the law-abiding citizens of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania! Woo-hoo! About damned time, GOPers.

73°F when I got up at 4am to feed and water Murphy, make my usual breakfast and coffee, and try to get into work early, as I had a very, very busy day ahead and lots on my desk to do. Dad and Kim would be out and Steffi would be alone, so I'd close the front gate and put-up a sign to the effect that "I'm out on site visits and will be back when I'm back". Nothing else I could do since I had to be here when the glass in the sunroom was installed, to supervise. I'd email my insurance adjustor at Penn Nat Co, and asked if he or another could meet me at the condo to see the broken glass before it was removed, to form a professional opinion, but didn't expect any reply, as I'm sure he's way too busy with hundreds of cases. So, I'll just "eat the $250 deductible", and go on from there. I have score of pics to show him, but seeing it in person" makes all the difference, IMO.

It was 5am and dark when I left for the Complex, to get started on the mounds of paperwork; the glass installers would be there at the condo by 10am, and I'd have to leave at 9:15am to make it 15 miles north, through all of the crappy traffic. I worked feverishly to get a HICPA Hardscape Contract done for Alan, so that he and the crew could get a job done, did 3 new landscape estimates and estimate revisions for past and new customers, and mailed them on my way out to meet the glass installers, when I left at 9:15am, plus had 2 more stops to make on the way home. I'd chained the front gate, with a sign stating "Garden Center Closed Today; Re-Open at 8am on Thursday", so Steffi wouldn't encounter any "problems", since she was alone until I returned. There have been several garden center robberies here and here and here, recently. (Dad and Kim had the day off, and the landscape crew was also in East York, working on a job.) Brown's Glass Co 3 installers arrived at 9:45am and promptly and professionally removed the broken window, and installed a new one in 2½ hours. The 3 different windows seals have to "cure" for at least 24hrs, so I won't get the tracks/blinds back up until Friday, or sunroom furniture moved back in until Saturday or Sunday. No sweat; at least it's done and over with.

I have the blind installer coming back on Friday after work to re-hang the roll-up blind for the new window, after the 3 seals have cured. He's also got some parts for the middle blind, which hasn't been made for almosy 20 years and he'll repair the wheels on the tracks. I started listening to "The Savage Nation" again on my local WSBA 910 AM radio station, after stopping for the past 1-2 years. I'd listened every evening for the previous 5-6 years, but found other things to do in the evenings and lost interest. Now, I'm back with him, from 6-9pm. Find your own station here and here. I did 2 loads of laundry, cleaned Murphy's litter boxes, grabbed a shower and fresh clothes, and was asleep by 9:15pm. Murphy had already made himself a place on the queen-sized "Marlow Bed".

Up at 4:30am to feed and water Murphy, make breakfast, I had a decision to make today: who is coming-in to water GHs-2-3-4 during either Sunday or Monday? Kim or Steffi? I'd require one or both of them to do so, or everything would be fried to a crisp by Tuesday, when we got back from the 2-day July 4th Holiday. They'd be PO'd, but that's one of their jobs. Or I'd have to do it. Not my job and not looking forward to that at all. Steffi, Kim and I met and decided that one would come in *early* on Sunday and the other would come in *early* on Monday, and begin watering GHs-1-2-3-4, and when they got to GH4, call me on my cellphone, and I'd drive down to disarm the Main VWGH and help each water it. Then I'd arm the Complex and we'd go home before the heat got real bad, as it's supposed to be in the mid-90s on both days, including Saturday. I made it into work by 6:30am, met with Alan and planned the day's activity, based upon the posted schedules. They'd be at my Parents' Residence all day, weeding, edging and mulching. I made landcape estimate revisions, did billing and mailed them as I left the Complex at 10:45am, as I had an 11:20am doctor's appointment with my PCP (primary care physician) – I've owed him a blood test for the past 2 years, but just can't do the 10-14 hour fast before it – and I'm hoping that he'll be able to find out why I'm not feeliong 100%. He said the blood test would accomplish that, so I have to get it done ASAP. I armed, locked the buildings and closed down at 2:45pm. Tomorrow's another day.

Gas prices are dropping at the pumps in the York (PA) area: Unleaded Regular (87 oct) is down to $3.37/gal, Unleaded Premium (89oct) is at $3.47/gal, Premium (92 oct) is now at $3.67/gal and Diesel just climbed to $3.77/gal; less than it's been in many months, but still way too high no thanks to the incompetent sambo asshole in The White House and his idiotic no-drilling policy.

Happy 235th Birthday on Monday, America! God Bless & Save This Nation from the commie-marxist filth and scum running it right now!

The “Virtual Cabin” – A Novella

Traffic on I-83 North was light and I was at The Cabin, in a short while. I had called ahead to Randy and told him that I'd be coming up for the night and Sunday, and that I'd take care of Jenny, while leaving a check for him for his care taking duties over the past few months. I disarmed the building and started carrying my stuff inside. Jenny had grown so big that when she jumped-up to say "hi", she knocked me down, and was all over me with her wet, slurpy kisses. She was now fully-grown and just over a year-old. I brushed her and rubbed her stomach, and I swear I heard her purr. Randy had fed her well and taken good care of her, and I gave him a "bonus" as thanks.

After unpacking in the Master Bedroom, and laying-out my weapons on the Dining Room Table on newspaper, I turned down the AC to 65°F, hit the shower and changed into some fresh clothes. I called Capt Clay to let him know that I was in town for a short while, and he invited me to the Police Station & Town Hall Picnic, on Sunday afternoon at 1:30pm. They were holding it this Sunday, because all Police would be out on patrol for drunks, accidents and traffic violations. I told him that I could help for a while on either Sunday or Monday, and he was grateful. I accepted the invitation for tomorrow; it would be good to see everyone again, after being away from Adam's Junction, the wonderful quaint, old village, since around mid-April, which I'd grown to enjoy "visiting virtually" on my days off.

The Cabin was spotless, as I had left it, and even Jenny's two litter boxes had been freshly-changed. I imagined that Randy had walked her outside and she "did her business" outside, mostly. I sat down in the Living Room & Hearth to rest-up a bit, but since it was still light until 8:30pm or so, I decided to take Jenny along for a ride into town, to gas-up at Roy's Shell Gas & Service Station and drop-off Randy's check and "bonus" for taking care of The Cabin and Jenny, get some Marlboros® and doggie snacks at Bev & Tony's General Store and some fresh Hot Cross® Buns and just-baked, crusty Italian Bread at Old Mrs Patagonia's Bakery. She gave me a great big hug and kiss, too. My Kitchen & Pantry were extremely well-stocked for "many reasons", but I needed some fresh eggs, milk, thick-slab country bacon & sausage etc. I drove through The AJ Town Square, waving to people I hadn't seen since mid-April or so, and they all waved back, as they recognized me, Jenny and the once-Police Patrol Silver 2002 Grand Cherokee "Laredo" Jeep. It felt good just to "be there", once again. I treasure my Sundays off in July and August, and next weekend's 4th of July Holiday, I'd actually have two days off in a row, and would definitely be back to Adam's Junction, after visiting Mom & Dad for lunch.

Bev teared-up when she saw me come into the store, and Tony rushed-over and gave me a "bear-hug", shaking my hand so hard it hurt for minutes afterward; I wasn't quite prepared for that welcome back. I truly wished Gabrielle and I had gotten married, as we'd planned; by now we'd have some children to take to the picnic. Instead, I would visit her grave and check on her perennials, since she was killed by a drunk on Friday, December 17th, a day I'll never forget. I wanted that man dead, too, but the police never caught and the courts never convicted him. I would exact my punishment by death – "Revenge Is A Dish Best Served-Up Cold" – to quote "Kahn" (Ricardo Montalban) in a "Star Trek movie, "The Wrath of Kahn"). Count on it, someday very soon, when I find him.

Jenny and I headed back to The Cabin as dusk was settling-in, and I carried the perishables to the 'fridge for breakfast and lunch. I sat back down in the Living Room & Hearth to relax, with Jenny's head on my lap, her big brown sparkling eyes looking up at me, welcoming me "home", knowing exactly who I was and why I'd been gone since April. We'd "bonded since she was a puppy, when I saved her, and that bond would always exist until our deaths; perhaps afterward, too.

It was getting dark, so I locked the Jeep, tested the remote-sensor-activated front/rear floodlights, armed the building, and turned-down the AC to 75°F, so it wouldn't be so cold to sleep. I just needed to get the warm air and humidity out of The Cabin for us, and then back to "tolerable living conditions". There was plenty of well-seasoned firewood, tarped and on the back porch, and Randy had split scores of logs, with his new gas-powered log-splitter, for me and filled the woodshed. I also had plenty of firewood and a couple 3ft logs next to the Living Room Hearth, and decided to build a medium-sized fire to read by tonight, since I wasn't all that tired. I went over to my two antique bookcases, check the 1930s Oak Stacking Bookshelves with 8 drawers and then the Glass Front, Antique Oak Barrister's Bookcase with 4 large shelves, for close to a hundred books which I had finished, or hadn't even begun reading, yet. I'd finished Glenn Beck's, "Broke: The Plan To Restore Our Trust, Truth and Treasure" and dozens of others, including Michael Savage's 6 books, "Unintended Consequences" by John Ross and scores more to numerous to list. Finding "The Pillars of The Earth" by Ken Follett, I settled-in and found that I'd only made it halfway through last time here, and read until almost midnight. Next, I'd begin reading World Without End, also by Ken Follett, who was rapidly becoming a favorite author. He has a plethora of other books out, and perhaps I'll try some of those, too. There's plenty of room in the antique bookcases for more. The fire died down around 12:15am, I closed the damper halfway and headed to bed. Jenny was patiently waiting on the Oriental Rug on the oak plank floor, at the foot of the bed, unlike Murphy, who just climbed-in and waited for me to show-up.

I brought the several rifles and semi-auto shotgun into the bedroom, and kept my Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP, on the bed stand, with 2 extra mags, right next to the alarm clock, "just in case".

I set the alarm for 10am; Jenny had plenty of fresh food and water for the night and early morning until I got-up to make breakfast, and I needed to sleep-in semi-late, after getting-up daily at 4:30-5:00am for the past 9-10 weeks. I was physically and mentally exhausted from it. The Police Dep't and Fire Dep't combined Picnic was at 1:30pm, so I'd make that by 2pm with no problem, "fashionably late", of course. Nothing next July 4th Weekend, as they'd all be busy with traffic, drunk drivers and out-of-control BBQ fires. I was asleep in my ultra-comfy, King-Sized bed, in under 5 minutes.

Crap, I was awake at 5:30am on Sunday, made 2 slow-fried, sunny-side-up eggs with grits and Keller's® Butter and coffee, turned-on my cellphone and police scanner, and plopped myself down in the LR chair. It was 61°F outside, so I opened-up The Cabin's windows to let some fresh mountain air inside. Too early to go to town and get a newspaper, even from the corner news-box stands for 35¢; they wouldn't be stocked until around 6:45am or so. So I did some reading until it got light at 6:30, dressed, closed-up The Cabin, armed it and fired-up the Jeep to go into town and took Jenny along. The only paper they get here is "The Patriot News" from Harrisburg, so I bought a copy and drove around the deserted town, except for Old Mrs Patagonia's Bakery, which was seemingly always open and baking something. Soon enough, thousands of people and their families would be heading to their various Churches, for 9am Services.

I had the Beowulf® .50cal with an EoTech Red Dot Scope, and 335gr .50cal rounds .50cal Beowulf Rifle in the back seat in its Eagle Carrying Bag with pockets and compartments for all rifles & shotguns, "just in case". It was quiet and peaceful. I did run into two Deputies, on patrol – Tim and Alex – and we shook hands, as they welcomed me back to AJ, and chatted for a few minutes. Them back to patrolling for them. The two new Deputies, who replaced the murdered Bob and Charles, were just back from the The PA State Police Academy, and would have "desk duty" for 2-3 weeks, putting a strain on the other 3 Deputies and Capt Clay to fill-in. But it was SOP (standard operating procedure until they were acclimated to the routine). As a "Volunteer Deputy", I never had to go through any of that "training stuff", especially with my extensive US Military background in the US Army Special Forces.

I drove through the residential section of my former 10-square block patrol area, past the Johnson Home, Acton Home, the Franklin's Mansion, the Adam's Mansion, the Henderson home, the Adam's Junction Bed & Breakfast Inn, and the Jefferson Mansion. Adam's Junction was where I'd want to retire, if it actually existed.

I headed back to The Cabin, re-opened the windows and front screen door to air-out the place, and began to do some minor mail sorting which Randy had left in a pile on the Dining Room Table. Since AJ was a "virtual place", I didn't get real mail; only local junk mail and that went quickly into the garbage. I did keep the flyer about the Police-Fire Dept Combined Picnic today. I figured that I'd better make "something" to bring along, so as to be a contributor and not just a moocher. So I searched the pantry, found 7 24oz of Bush's® Country-Style™ Beans, 3 lbs of thick, country slab bacon, catsup, 3 Vidalia onions (minced), garlic (minced), 1qt thick molasses, 2 lbs brown sugar, and dumped it all into a 12qt Stainless Stockpot to simmer for 3-4 hours, after frying-up the bacon in batches and chopping it into medium pieces, after it'd cooled. It'd need stirring every 20-30 minutes, and I did it. That's be my offering for the picnickers. I'm sure there'd be other bean-type dishes, but none would taste this good. This is one of my "special recipes".

I settled back in the LR to read the Sunday paper and Jenny curled-up on her Kodiak Bearskin rug, near my feet. I dozed-off but was awakened by the alarm going-off as someone was driving-up the 1,000ft crushed stone driveway and hit the full-width pressure plate sensor, installed last Fall by Choice Security Co. It was Capt Clay Atler, and he pulled into the circle turnaround by my Jeep, at the front-side of The Cabin, large deck & picnic table area. "Something smells mighty good!", he bellowed. I answered the door with the Kimber in my right hand, cocked & locked, and then put the safety on and it back in my Galco FED paddle holster. I invited him inside and we sat and talked for 25-30 minutes, about all the things which had happened since I was last here in April. Adams' Junction certainly had changed, and not for the better, it appeared. He needed more and more help to keep the crime and illegals under control, since the Feds were doing zero to help him. But his budget had been frozen and that left no room for any expansion; merely fill the two dead Deputies' positions without adding any new people or equipment. He was stuck in a "time and money warp". I told him about my slumping business, and the entire York, Lancaster, Baltimore and Harford Counties' doldrums for "discretionary income spending", and that I didn't see it improving any time in the distant future, until well after 2012, providing we get the incompetent asshole out of The White House and rid of most of the entrenched US Congress. He agreed. We're both staunch Conservative Tea Partiers. Clay reminded me of the picnic and I said I'd be there; that's what was I was cooking for right now. He left after getting a call about a "domestic disturbance", the most dangerous kind, IMO, next to an outright armed robbery. I asked if he wanted me along, but he said to stay here and relax; he'd handle it.

I settled back down to read and turned-on the police scanner to hear what Clay was up to. The house was only a few miles up the road on the way to AJ, and I heard Clay quickly call for back-up, as there were 3 guys with shotguns threatening one of their wives after getting drunk playing cards around 6am. The were also shooting at him from 100-200yds away; not an effective shotgun range for any load. It would take 5-10 minutes for help to arrive, the way the 3 remaining Deputies were spread so thin in the area. I grabbed my Kimber .45cal, Deputy Sheriff Badge & ID and my AR-10 .308cal (7.62 x 51mm NATO), with Leupold Gold Dot CQ/T Scope (300-600 yds), 10 20-round mags of .308cal (7.62 x 51mm NATO) ammo, closed-down The Cabin, armed it and jumped in the Jeep and raced to that driveway entrance, where Clay was crouched behind the cruiser's engine block as the 3 were taking random shots from various open windows. I asked Capt Clay, "Do I start winging 'em or killing 'em?" He said, "Kill 'em!" He'd already been hit in the leg with a couple of .00 buckshot, and that had to hurt. I pulled out the AR-10 and as each appeared to aim and shoot, shot him "cleanly" in the "Sniper's Triangle", just "below the throat and between the nipples", causing instant death. Clay was relieved to see me show-up so quickly, and I reminded him that I had a scanner and heard about this shit going down. I had my Deputy's Badge & ID along, so everything was legal. Just then, Deputy Tim's cruiser pulled into the entrance and the beaten wife came out with her hands-up. She was taken into custody by Tim, cuffed and put in the backseat of his car for questioning and paperwork. Clay called Memorial Hospital for The Coroner's Truck, an ambulance with EMTs and 3 body bags. They arrived in about 10-12 minutes from the north side of town. Clay was patched-up quickly and the EMTs cleaned the small wound, tweezered-out 3 buckshot, gave him some painkillers and he was okay. Clay and I did some preliminary paperwork, and he said he'd finish it up. He'd have to call-in CSI from Harrisburg, for an investigation on Monday. The area was taped-off as a crime scene, and my 3 .308cal casings bagged as evidence. He said CSI "missed me" because I "got things done, quickly and efficiently", whereas long, drawn-out shoot-outs and other events always got messy and consumed a lot of paperwork on their part. Mine weren't; they were quick and clean. "Back to my pot of beans and see you at the picnic", I said, and left to go to The Cabin.

I kept the place closed-up, and turned the AC down to 76°F to take some of the humidity out of the interior. I also changed the AC/furnace filter, which made a huge difference in the airflow. It'd been 1-2 months and I'd forgotten to do that, as I had 10 spare "hypo-allergen" filters (1" x 16" x 25") in the utility room. The old filter went into the garbage can out back. I went out on to the deck and looked at the 30 Princeton® American Elms which Tim Swanson and I had planted last Fall, and they had easily grown 4-5ft since Spring, and were developing beautifully. Soon, they'd fill-in for all the 30-40 diseased and crumbling native (shitty) trees, which I'd had logged-out last Summer, after I bought the 43 acres. I was most pleased with the results of Tim's and my weekend efforts. And fertilizing with Holly-Tone® helped a great deal, too, as did the wet and cool Spring here in the mountains.

The beans needed stirring a fifth time, I had the newspaper to finish reading, and Jenny was getting hungry again, so I took care of all of those tasks. With The Cabin closed-up since April, no cleaning or laundry was necessary. It just needed airing-out and I did that before turning-on the AC. I had plenty of 300-thread-count sheets in the linen closet, as well as towels, and would bring all that stuff home to do at the condo, and return it next July 4th Holiday Weekend. I took the pot off the Vulcan 6-Burner Gas Stove to cool, for transport to the picnic, in a couple of hours. It sure looked, smelled and tasted good.

I laid-out 5 sheets of newspaper out on the DR Table and cleaned the AR-10, from the 3 shots this morning, and put it away in its carrying bag in the Master BR. It was 12:45pm and I clamped the lid of the cooled-off beans' pot shut for transport to the Adams'-Madison Picnic Grounds, on the west side of town. It'd be at least a 20-minute drive, past the Police & City and Fire Stations, through the Town Square and just 3 miles from Nell's Kitchen Drive-In Restaurant, in Adam's-Madison Park. I took both my Beowulf .50cal with an EoTech Red Dot Scope, and 300gr .50cal HP rounds and Remy 11-87 Semi-Automatic 12ga Shotgun with an EoTech Red Dot Scope, along in the Jeep's backseat, "just in case". My Deputy Badge & ID went for the ride, too.

I arrived at the Adams'-Madison Picnic Grounds around 2:15pm and parked where I could find a space, as the place was packed with families BBQ-ing and kids running all over the place, playing Frisbee®, softball, pitch-and-catch, skateboarding, rollerblading etc. One of the Volunteer Firemen helped me lug the large and heavy 12qt pot of beans to the Main Pavilion, where people were cooking and serving themselves. It went front and center on the Main Table and two large ladles helped scoop the beans onto plates, along with burgers, BBQ, hot dogs, 5 kinds of potato salad, cole slaws, 3-bean salads, pizza, rolls, relish, mustard, catsup and so many other foods and condiments that I just can't name them, off-hand. I helped myself to a large plate of "everything" and came back for another cheeseburger and BBQ sandwich. I was definitely hungry. I wrapped two cheeseburgers in tinfoil and put them in the Jeep, for Jenny, for later when i got home.

I must have been greeted, had my hand shook and back slapped 500x; everyone I knew was there and hundreds I didn't know greeted me and welcomed me back to AJ. They'd heard what happened this morning with Capt Clay and the shoot-out, as well as my numerous run-ins with perps and bad guys over the past few months, and were most grateful. They said, almost to the person, that they wished I lived here and could help rid the town of all the bad influences moving into it, but that just wasn't possible I said. I had a business to run in the York area and that *demanded* my full-time attention just to keep it afloat over the past 3 years of Depression (not recession!). I was introduced to 500+ polite children from those families, which areas I'd once patrolled. Now that two Deputies were dead, and two more were soon coming on-line, they hoped things would change. I did, too.

I politely-declined the beer, wine and liquor and instead drank ice water, making way too many visits to the Porta-Johns™, but had a great time, anyway. My 12qt pot of beans was empty within an hour and so many asked for my "recipe", I recited it verbatim for them to copy down.

I sat down at a shaded picnic table with (on-call) Capt Clay and some of the (on-call) Volunteer and Full-Time Firemen to talk about the specifics of what had happened to AJ, since I left ack in April to open and run my business. They said that the "re-grouped" Holtzapples and Groves were having a "bloody turf war" bringing-in meth, coke, pot and black tar heroin, and then moving 95% of it on to Harrisburg, York, Lancaster and other larger cities where they had distribution networks. The rest went to addicts and kids in this town. Apparently, it didn't take them long to set all this up, once I was gone and stopped killing so many of them. Recruiting "mules" to move the dope was easy; even some of the older high school drop-outs I'd met or arrested, were involved in this crap. I told them all that, "the world as we knew it has changed, and is continuing to change, for the worse. America is teetering on the brink of insolvency and the dollar could collapse, Europe was already falling apart, Asia and South America are also very unstable, Mexico is a basket case, Canada is seeing unrest like never before and on and on and on". It scared them somewhat, but it had to be said, and I backed it all up with facts. "What do we do?" was the unanimous question.

"Invest in guns and instead of gold and silver, buy brass and lead to protect yourselves, Families and neighbors, because if it all falls apart, you have to defend what's rightfully yours from roving bands of murderous, hungry looters and rioters. Don't be afraid to shoot and kill them. One shot; one kill. Stockpile ammo for all your weapon calibers. Stockpile 1-2 years worth of canned food. Convert your gas generators and LPG for your well(s) and furnaces to solar power, as gas/diesel will be either non-existent or too expensive to purchase. Purchase a water purification kit, so you have potable, drinkable water. Stockpile TP, non-hybrid survival seeds, be prepared to live like you're back in the 1800s. Most important of all: VOTE THE POLS (∅bummer & Co, RINOs, GOPers, liberals, demokkkRATs etc) OUT OF OFFICE IN 2012, AND REPLACE THEM WITH CONSERVATIVES AND TEA-PARTIERS, who can turn the Country around and help us! Help get the Nation back on a sound financial footing by cutting all this taxing, spending, increase domestic oil & gas production and drastically-cut regulations on small businesses, who provide 70% of America's jobs. Put the corporate criminals into prison or better yet, execute them in US Military Tribunals as traitors, along with the corrupt and do-nothing politicians; I can name 355 out of the 435 in the US Congress and one in The White House, right now!"

It was already getting on to 3:30, and some people began cleaning-up the Park, and leaving; there was school tomorrow and other family matters to attend to. I decided to stay until 4:30 and then head back to The Cabin, to feed Jenny the cheeseburgers I'd saved for her, pack-up and head back to York by 8pm, to get up at 5am and ready for work at 6:15 on Monday morning. I had a very busy 6-day week ahead: blinds and tracks to take down, a shattered, massive runtoom winow to be replaced and a doctor's appointment this week, pus another next week. I told them that I'd be back for much of the July 4th Holiday Weekend, but needed some quality time in York, to spend with my elderly parents. We all shook hands and parted friends and co-patriots, and who said they'd begin doing what I'd suggested.

After picking-up my 12qt bean pot, I saw someone had washed and dried it, thanked the remaining ladies in the Pavillion and headed to the Jeep. After a few dozen more handshakes and "we wish you were staying here", I managed to drive back to The Cabin, feed Jenny the two cheeseburgers, and relaxed on the LR couch for a couple of hours. The building was armed, I was packed-up to leave, but needed some rest from getting-up so early, as usual. Old work habits like that are difficult to break and even change a little. I slept until 5:30pm, said goodbye to Jenny until next weekend (she understood), closed-down The Cabin, called Randy on my cellphone to let him know I'd be back next Saturday afternoon through Monday evening so he could continue taking good care of Jenny, armed the building and left for York. Since traffic was sparse and it was getting dusk, I was back there in a flash. (Jump Back Up To "Around The Garden Center, if you please.)

muslim "Heritage" In America?

Ol' pigshit-for-no-brains, Barack Hussein ∅bummer, during his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that islam has always been a part of America's story." Say what, ∅bummer?

First, let's get this straight: islam is NOT A RELIGION; IT IS A POLITICAL SYSTEM OF TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE CONTROL over its mindless adherents, dumbass sambo boy.

Really? Were those muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians. Were those muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving Day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians. Idiot nigga.

Can you show me one muslim signature on the United States Constitution? Declaration of Independence? Bill of Rights? Didn't think so, Mr. ∅bummer. There were 55 writers of the US Constitution and they consisted of: 26 Episcopalian Christians, 11 Presbyterian Christians, 7 Congregationalist Christians, 2 Lutheran Christians, 2 Dutch Reformed Christians, 2 Methodist Christians, 2 Quaker Christians, 2 Roman Catholics Christians and 1 Deist Christian.

Did muslims fight for this country's freedom from England? Nope; not a single one. Stupid sambo scumbag.

Did muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America? No, they did not. In fact, muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery. Your own half brother, a devout muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though muslims of Arabic descent refer to "black muslims" as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. ∅bummer?

Where were muslims during the Civil Rights Era of this country? Not present. There are no pictures or media accounts of muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King Jr, or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.

Where were muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era? Again, not present. In fact, devout muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the islamic culture. So much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or 'burka', or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband. Yep, the muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they, ∅bummer?

islam is a political system, with its own 6th century barbaric laws, controlling every aspect of a mindless muslim follower's pathetic life – from when to eat and drink, when to shit, what hand to use to wipe their asses, when to fart, when to rape, when to kill their own mindless adherents and Civilized Western Infidels, how to hate and murder, how to dress like a woman, how to fight like a girl, how many pre-teen boys to bugger, how many times to pray to the asshole moon-god allah and pigshit child molester mo-ham-head, – that all 1.2 billion of them richly-deserve *complete and total eradication from this earth*, IMO.

Where were muslims during World War II? They were aligned directly with Adolf Hitler, and the Nazis. The muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Finally, Mr. ∅bummer, where were muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001? If they weren't flying planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East. No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the muslim world celebrating the 9-11 attacks on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks that day. Strangely, the very "moderate" muslims who's asses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo, Egypt on June 4th, were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. ∅bummer nigga, is the "rich heritage" muslim filth and garbage have here in America.

And now we can add November 5th, 2009: the slaughter of 13 American dead and wounding of 29 other American Soldiers at Fort Hood by a muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist, and who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The "heritage" of any and all subhuman muslim slime, garbage and scum in America is that of wanton destruction, murder and death. From 9-11 to so-called "honor killings", to massacres on US Army Bases and the many plots to blow-up people, places and things, the subhuman muslim filth are indeed, "The Enemy Within Our Gates".

The real enemy is islam, not just "radicalized muslims", Rep Peter King (R-NY). Wake-up America and smell the islamic stench surrounding us all!

Slaughtering people for burning a piece-of-pigshit book, the koran – I wipe a dead pig's ass with it – is your "heritage", you racist, dumbfucking, hate-America, piece-of-pigshit, stinking ∅bummer asshole.

Riots, death, destruction, from the pigshit-eating muslim filth.

I wipe a dead pig's asshole with the koran and all of the muslim garbage called islam.

Memo to Mr. ∅bummer: "allahu akbar!" is a cowardly war cry, really meaning, "I have to piss on allah-the-asshole", you racist, dumbfucking, hate-America, piece-of-pigshit, Kenyan asshole.

Your subhuman muslim friends in Af-crap-istan sure love you, ∅bummer!

That finally, Mr. ∅bummer is the "muslim heritage" in America. All muslims and everything islamic should be totally-outlawed in America, and their very existence should be made punishable by summary execution, IMO.

Obama, your buddy Osama is DEAD, you cowardly, lying islamic muslim pigshit filth scumbag! Lonely now, are you muslim asshole garbage?

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were and still are, all murderous muslim garbage, richly-deserving of summary death. ∅bummer, your "muslim heritage" is piracy and slavery, plain and simple, going back hundreds of years and continuing today. muslim trash are the biggest purveyors of slavery in the world today.

The goat turd mo-Ham-head + allah-the-pig = Satan! mohammed was an apostate of Hell.

Any questions, you half-breed, sambo, lowlife scumbag, stinking ∅bummer asshole? Thought not.

The Global Warming Money Pit

Have you seen this video: "BBC: The Great Global Warming Swindle"? It was outright-banned from leftist, hate-filled, dirtbag, lowlife scumbags,'s and's websites, by the mentally-ill, left-wing, global warming idiot wackos, but I've preserved it, for posterity, aka you, me and *ours*. Watch, be informed and download it for others to see. It's on my corporate server, and will stay there, BTW.

Here's what the Global Warming Scam is all about. Sweet, huh? They're so transparent, aren't they?

Here's everything you need to know about the Global Warming Fraud, and why it's a good thing. It's a l-o-n-g article, so get a sandwich, iced tea and settle-in, for a very informative read. I'm right there with you, BTW.

The "Greenhouse Effect" is a natural and valuable phenomenon, without which, the planet would be uninhabitable. Global Warming, at least in recent times, is real. CO2 is not a significant greenhouse gas; 95% of the contribution is due to Water Vapor. Man's contribution to Greenhouse Gasses is relatively insignificant. We didn't cause the recent Global Warming and we cannot stop it. Solar Activity appears to be the principal driver for Climate Change. CO2 is a useful trace gas in the atmosphere, and the planet would actually benefit by having more, not less of it, because it is not a driver for Global Warming and would enrich our vegetation, yielding better crops to feed the expanding population. CO2 is not causing global warming, in fact, CO2 is lagging temperature change in all reliable datasets. The cart is not pulling the donkey. Wake-up, folks.

Here's a listing of The Best Global Warming Videos on the Internet.

"Global Warming" is the biggest, money-making scam ever run in the history of the world. Al GoreBore is a corrupt, criminal, piece-of-lying-shitfilth, and makes convicted Bernie Madoff look like a choir boy, in comparison. Gore should be stood against a wall and executed.

Hey, fat, shit-for-brains, bloated, liar, huckster, fraud, criminal, charlatan, scumbag, loser, disgraced ex-VP AlGoreBore (LIAR-TN), is back using $300 million of OPM (Other Peoples' Money) to promote his Global Warming Bullshit, after the worst Winter in over 100 years. Welcome back, fatso huckster asswipe, AlGoreBore!

CO2 bad? No; CO2 is good, and we need more of it, or we're in for a very cold period, very soon. Here are the facts about CO2.

Roger Revelle of Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Harvard University and University of California San Diego, spits on the lying scumbag, AlGoreBore. My, my, oh my. (((snicker))) No, there's no consensus on Glo-bullshit Warming, other than it's a LIE! Just ask Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Atmospheric Science at MIT, Richard S. Lindzen; he's eminently-qualified to call AlGoreBoreAsshole, a LIAR! As I am.

There's another "ice age" coming, not the AlGoreBoreLiar 'Glo-bull warming' crap.

Larsen B Ice Shelf in Antarctica collapses in 2002 = Glo-bullshit Warming? Doubt it.

Read this Glo-bullshit Warming idiocy. Go ahead; I'll wait.

AlGoreBore's "hypocrisy"? See it right here!

You need to watch this 30 minute film; it's an eye-opener if you think that we're running out of crude oil, and that America has no reserves. We have more oil and natural gas in Alaska alone, than all the rest of the world's known reserves, COMBINED! Grab an adult beverage, and watch it.

Better get out your Winter coats, 'snuggies', wool socks and snow shovels, as it seems we've got an 80-year "Little Ice Age", on the way. Yawn; no biggie.

AlGoreBore's "Glo-bull Warming Bullshit" has spawned so-called 'cottage industries' around the world, worth hundreds of millions and probably billions of dollars, for green corporation validation, carbon credits, foundation & university climate studies, grants and a host of other BS-related crap to his lies and garbage. Global warming competes with cancer and competes with AIDS for a finite amount of money. This year's natural resurgence will surely see the global warmists, led by celebrity warmist, Gore, compete viscously for those US Taxpayers' hard-earned dollars. And I'm betting that the really important disease, cancer, loses to Glo-bullshit Warming and AIDS. Dammit.

F*ck all the "Glo-bullshit Warming Alarmists"! I say, FUCK-THEM-UP, and cleanse the planet, if they try to physically-intimidate and hurt anyone! I will; count on it! "Get in my face", assholes, and that'll be your last day on this Earth! If there are any "dissenting scientists" out there, who need protection, just get in-touch with me, and I'll guard you & yours. You can count upon that, folks!

Have you taken "The Global Warming Test"? If you have a sentient, functioning brain, and a simple knowledge of "the facts", you'll easily get a 10-of-10, as I did. Go ahead, and give it a try!

Read this article and pick-out "The WWF's Big Lie". If you chose this paragraph — "Summer sea ice is now forecasted to completely disappear in the summer months sometime between 2013 and 2040 — something which hasn't happened for over a million years." — you'd be right. There isn't, and never has been and ice on the earth dated at a million years old, and who the hell was around back then to begin recording it? The lying sacks-of-shit at the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) are typical lowlife, left-wing wacko scumbags, in-bed with the "Glo-Bull Warming" Crap, of asshole AlGoreBore and his phony, money-making scam. The oldest, and not reliably-dated ice cores are >160,000 years, and those are shaky in fact, at best. So where did the lying WWF pull the million year crap from? Their asses, of course!

Shit-for-brains, mentally-ill, fat, bloated liar, AlGoreBore's (LOWLIFE-TN) "ally", in NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), which is run by AlGoreBore's chief scientific ally/"asshole/butt-buddy"— Dr James "Moron-Cretin-Asshole" Hansen (DIRTBAG-NASA) — and is one of four bodies responsible for monitoring global temperatures, announced that "last month was the hottest October on record". Total, factual bullshit and lies. This was startling. Across the world there were reports of unseasonal snow and plummeting temperatures last month, from the American Great Plains to China, and from the Alps to New Zealand. China's official news agency reported that Tibet had suffered its "worst snowstorm ever". In the US, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration registered 63 local snowfall records and 115 lowest-ever temperatures for the month, and ranked it as only the 70th-warmest October in 114 years. So what explained the anomaly? GISS's computerized temperature maps seemed to show readings across a large part of Russia had been up to 10 degrees higher than normal. But when expert readers of the two leading warming-skeptic blogs, "Watts Up With That and Climate Audit", began detailed analysis of the GISS data they made an astonishing discovery. The reason for the freak figures was that scores of temperature records from Russia and elsewhere were not based on October readings at all. Figures from the previous month had simply been carried over and repeated two months running. Read this article, and find out why both lying, corrupt, criminal, subhuman idiots, GoreBore & Hansen, should be stood against a wall, and shot, IMO. In fact, the pathetically-socialist, left-wing UK, has just begun to awaken to what the "Climate Change Bill" will do to destroy their nation, or what's left of it. IMO, it's probably too late now to save the UK, but at least some of the more Conservative people over there, will at least get the chance to flee to America (or elsewhere), before we also "go down the proverbial dumper", as they've done. Heh.

On Friday, January 2nd, I ran a fully-attributed story in my weekly "Journal", which had links to other stories and facts, thoroughly-debunking AlGoreBore's trillion dollar scam and fraud, Global Warming". The Daily Telegraph UK's columnist, Christopher Booker, was the erudite author, and here is the link to that story. Nice job, Mr Booker!

Now, lowlife shit-for-brains dirtbag, Arkansas Gov Mike "DumbAss Turd-Boy" Beebe (ASSHOLE-AR), said that global warming is serious problem, not a "hoax," and requires more than a state response. "I think it's a threat, and I think global warming is occurring," Beebe-The-Shithead said in response to a caller to his statewide radio program who said he believed the climate change crisis was a "hoax." Idiot. Stupid idiot. Global warming is bullshit, you two-bit asshole! Crawl back inside of AlGoreBore's rectum, dumbfuck!

And global cooling goes merrily along, without any help from us mere humans, as it has for millions and millions of years.

Another "lie/error" in the favor of Glo-BULL Warming's false bullshit and lies? Got duct tape?

Here's the truth: Lord Monckton of Brenchley's Science & Public Policy Institute.

The commie/fascist/socialist liberal-demokkkRAT filth in the US Congress, have refused to allow Lord Monckton to testify the truth, against con-man, liar, scumbag AlGoreBore's LIES! This is Commie Russia, NOT Free America!

We are in a mini-ice-age for the next 30 years; get used to it!

UN: Glaciers are melting in some part of the world, while increasing in other parts of the world. So frigging what, dumbass UN scumbag trash? It's been happening for millions of years, idiots!

"Slime Magazine" can't even get it right. Read Bryan Walsh's crap and tripe about blizzards.

Amazing fact that all 7 glaciers on Mt Shasta (USA) are growing, not melting. Explain that, Glo-Bull Warming Assholes!

Things Which Make Your Head Explode

Kill the murderous illegal wetback filth; don't deport them or let them go! KILL THEM! If I were president, I'd order all of them taken out to a field and shot. Huge, mass graves or burning pyres. Shoot, shovel and shut-up.

You're full of shit, ∅bummer bitch! Africa's a subhuman, filthy shithole, which should be nuked and repopulated with Whites. The savages never had it so good as under Colonial Rule, IMO.

8 of 9 straight weeks of both the ecnomy and DJIA tanking; some "recovery" ∅bummer, you incompetent, hald-breed, sambo lowlife, piece-of-shit. This is a *Recession*, you dumb asshole! Go play some more golf and leave the Nation alone, asswipe shithead!

This is reason #1 why I don't take any public transportation, anymore; I drive where I'm going on any and every trip I take, or I don't go there.

All so-called "sanctuary cities" in America should be cut-off 100% from Federal, State and Local funding, and all illegals either deported or shot on-sight, IMO.

The "economy's getting better", lying asshole sambo? Don't think so. REPORT: "New U.S. claims for unemployment benefits rose more than expected last week, a government report showed on Thursday, suggesting little improvement in the labor market this month after employment stumbled in May. Initial claims for state unemployment benefits climbed 9,000 to a seasonally adjusted 429,000, the Labor Department said. The prior week's figure was revised up to 420,000. Economists polled by Reuters had forecast claims to edge up to 415,000 from a previously reported count of 414,000."

Dumbass sambo moron ∅bummer can't even remember his ugly daughter's age. Asshole.

Ban the illegal, unfair, redundant estate/ inheritance tax alltoigether, dammit!

Some People Just Need Killing

It's not my intention to be the judge here — that's God's "job" — but rather to "hasten the meeting" so that He can send the following subhuman filth to the "Fires of Hell", "River or Lake of Sulphur", or whatever He deems appropriate. I'd gladly/happily volunteer, at no cost to any of my Hard-Working, Fellow US Taxpayers, to gladly/gleefully/happily headshoot these murderous, lowlife dirtbags of all stripes – their skin-color doesn't matter to me, at all: murderous subhuman filth is still societal trash and garbage and needs to be "disposed of", promptly – and rid American Society's innocents (especially our precious children and the frail, defenseless elderly) of them, once-and-for-all. And yes, I'd rather see one innocent man convicted and executed, than 10 murderers/robbers/child rapists-murderers freed, to rob, rape and murder again. Hey; call me an "Old Fashioned Conservative"! Too harsh? Nah. Just & RIGHT!

Yes, I agree with the premise of this article, that "...the Death Penalty is a Noahic Covenant with God, in a post-flood world".

Here's "Reason #1" why I carry concealed a Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP, and a Galco Dual 8-Round Mag Carrier for my Kimber .45cal. Subhuman nigga-filth, sambo mobs like that should be shot dead on-the-spot. No trials or prison: simply, quickly and summarily SHOT DEAD!

Stand the convicted, corrupt liberal-demokkkRAT convicted criminal, disgraced former US Rep, William Jefferson (CRIMINAL-LA), a nine-term New Orleans Democrat, found guilty of 11 of 16 corruption charges in August 2009 by a Virginia jury, up against a wall, and shoot him! He's subhuman garbage and filth! Not a dime of US Taxpayers' money for prison; kill him and rid society of his garbage, IMO.

Another lowlife, lying, corrupt, liberal-demokkkRAT convicted criminal, piece-of-shit, disgraced ex-governor, Rod Blagojevich (CRIMINAL-IL), should also be stood against a wall and shot. Not a dime of US Taxpayers' money for prison; kill him, IMO. He's filth and garbage, too.

His ambulance-chasing, subhuman lawyers are right, for once: don't medicate the murderous Gerald Loughner. JUST KILL HIM! Don't waste the US Taxpayers' money on any meds for the murderous piece-of-shitfilth, dammit!

The teenage robbery mobs (niggers) are at it again on North Michigan Avenue. Some 50 young people (niggers) barged into a Walgreens at Michigan and Chicago on the Magnificent Mile on Tuesday afternoon. They took bottled drinks and sandwiches off the shelves, then ran off, CBS 2's Suzanne Le Mignot reports. SHOOT AND KILL THE FIRST 10-15 INSIDE! The rest won't ever try it again. If they come into my place of business, I'll kill them all!

The lowlife, dirtbag punk faggot, Jacob Jeremiah "Jake" Ferguson, needs killing for being an eco-terrorist member of the *ELF* cowards, and then for selling heroin. KILL HIM! I volunteer, at no charge to US Taxpayers! One simple .45cal shot to his hate-America head will cleanly and quickly do the job. And I'd do it in a heartbeat, if given the shot.

Valid CSS!

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict