Ralph Vaughan Williams: "Tallis Fantasia"

friday, july 8th, 2011

the "Right To Bear Arms" – our Second Amendment Right, which protects us from government tyranny and totalitarianism, and safeguards our First Amendment Freedom of Speech – was (finally) reaffirmed in Pennsylvania just last week by Gov Tom Corbett (Conservative-PA), when he signed into State Law, the "Castle Doctrine Law", which significantly expanded the self-defense rights of the law-abiding citizens (aka CCW, Concealed Carry Permit and/or gun-owning Citizens) of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Other states – the Great State of Texas comes to mind right away – have had such a law in effect for a long time. PA finally "got there", after trying for 8 long, awful and horrendous years under the corrupt lowlife dirtbag, disgraced ex-Gov "Fat Eddie" Rendell Filth (CRIMINAL-PA). The liberal–demokkkRAT, gun–grabbers lost, bigtime, and everyone can hear them whining, screaming and breast-beating all day and night about it. Tough shit, lib-dem trash: we won, you lost! Live with it, scumbags.

For years, all over the US, the "progressive-liberal-demokkkRAT" assholes like the "Brady Bunch" Group scum/filth have led the charge to "limit" (aka ban) our firearm ownership and usage. And millions of truly Stupid Americans went along with their blatant lies and Nazi-like propaganda. (Actually, 42,000+ people die in auto accidents each year, and nearly 10,000 die of accidental drowning each year, as compared with less than 1,000 accidental deaths/year by firearms.) The Brady Bunch cites very different stats, which are total "blended lies". The lib-dem-owned MSM dutifully parrots their lies and tows the progressive-liberal-demokkkRATs' talking points and agenda. And the Stupid People believe it all, despite the widely-available facts, easily refuting it all.

There is an absolute lack of honesty and integrity in the progressive-liberal-demokkkRAT-owned media, run by the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations), which calls all the "moves" behind-the-scenes for this Nation and ultimately, the World. The Stupid Part of American has no idea of what's truly happening in that CFR "star chamber of horrors". Not only does the CFR think All Americans Are Stupid, so does the racist, hate-America, hate-Whitey, communist-Marxist, illegal and Un-Constitutional ∅bummer asshole. 52% of Stupid American voted for him. Since ∅bummer took office, unemployment has gone up 25%, the national debt is up 35%, gas at-the-pumps is up 104%, and BLTs will go out-of-sight this Summer. Sweet thought, huh? He despises us small business owners, simply because he couldn't run a successful lemonade stand, at a profit. He's the most incompetent, inept, lowlife, commie-marxist, lying, ineligible dirtbag ever to become a US President, easily eclipsing the minutiae-riddled, idiotic, shit-for-brains Jimmy Carter of the dreadful 70s, as the worst president ever in America's short 235 Year History.

Why is this Nation so focused on this poor girl's death, when the crimes of ∅bummer&Co are so much more important? Take a guess. The corrupt and complicit MSM. Does that answer your question? It should. So should "America’s Got Talent", "Dancing With The Stars" and the boatload of other crappola they spoonfeed to Stupid America.

Yes, unfortunately there are millions upon millions in Stupid America – I call them lemmings – who go along to get along, no matter what the price they have to ultimately pay. They don't understand History at all, and if they don't learn from it, they're bound to repeat the same mistakes which caused so much societal pain, world wars, death and destruction. And apparently, none of those "in power" remember any of History's teachings, because they're now repeating the same mistakes, all over again.

Our US Constitution has been, and continues to be trampled by the lowlife, half-breed, incompetent, hate-America, racist dirtbag criminal, ∅bummer. That alone should be enough to impeach him, not to mention all the previous crimes he's been involved with intentionally trying to destroy America and its Freedoms. Here's 50 impeachable crimes, right-off the top, which the Stupid Part of America has totally missed. And here's the one which can bring ∅bummer down, with racist AG Holder&Co, to trial and prison, if Cong. Issa and Sen. Grassley grow some balls, a spine and finish their jobs. When 41% of America believes that "the economy has actually gotten better than worse" under ∅bummer&Co, according to this recent Gallup Poll, one can draw these three simple and obvious conclusions: 1) Too Many Americans are Stupid, 2) Too Many Americans are Stupid and 3) Too Many Americans are Stupid. One "Big Potemkin Village". Anyone who doesn't feel the oppression was born to be a slave.

Around The Garden Center

Although it only got to 81°F on Thursday afternoon, the humidity was very high and uncomfortable; a portent of things to come when temps hit the upper-80s and low-90s over the weekend and into the July 4th Holiday. I despise Summer and Winter in this area; Spring and Fall are my two favorite seasons, as I get older. I hate sweating and freezing.

Yesterday (Thursday) was Glenn Beck's final show on Fox News CATV, at 5pm. I've watched him regularly since he started in mid-January, and I will miss him and what he brought to us all. He brought style, class and truth to TV, which has been missing for decades, and is now gone again. I'll still listen to his morning radio program, and visit his website, but I won't pay to subscribe to his new GBTV. I'm cutting all expenses where I can, and paying either $50 or $100 per year for 2 hours of daily TV, just isn't in the cards for me. I'd rather save the money and pay-off my few remaining debts. But I wish him luck with his new venture.

I packed my gear Thursday evening, for the July 4th Holiday Weekend trip to The Cabin, after work on Saturday at 3pm: my old faded and worn, US Army Duffel Bag from The 'Nam full of four complete changes of clothes, "Jack Bauer" Satchel Bag full of all kinds of "special survival necessities", 16" English Wellington Boots (snake boots, deer/wood tick protection), Hoppe's Premium Field Gun Cleaning Kit, 16" Bowie Knife, 12" LLBean Maine Insulated Hunting Boots (more deer/wood tick protection) plus just good comfy sense in that rocky terrain, Tactical Range Vest, PVC "techno-crates" to carry it all in the Jeep, my Deputy Sheriff Badge & ID, which I always carry with me daily even in York, my AR-10 .308cal (7.62 x 51mm NATO), with Leupold Gold Dot CQ/T Scope, extra hi-power .308cal ammo (7.62 x 51mm NATO) ammo, my Remy 11-87 Semi-Automatic 12ga Shotgun with an EoTech Red Dot Scope, plenty of hi-power ammo, my Beowulf .50cal with an EoTech Red Dot Scope, and plenty of ammo, 300gr .50cal rounds Full-Auto, Class III Bushmaster AR-15 .223 cal (5.56 x.45mm NATO) with a Trijicon Acog 4 x 32 Scope, and of course, Eagle Carrying Bags with pockets and compartments for all rifles & shotguns. I have specific Hoppe's Cleaning Kits and 18,500+ rounds "stockpiled" at "The Cabin", for all the various 7-8 calibers I own; just about more than enough, I figure in case TSHTF. I have a blinds installer coming at 5pm to re-hang the 5ft x 9ft folding blind on the condo sunroom's new window, and my weekly Church Meeting at 8pm. I'd leave for The Cabin after work at 3pm, on Saturday. It was a long, steamy day and I decided to get to sleep early, at 8pm. Friday would be a very busy day, since Rich had dropped-off new design plans for me to work on, and I had a very complicated billing invoice from a Wednesday landscape job to get done, and out in the mail.

I was up at "0-Dark-Thirty" (4:15am) with Murphy throwing-up a furball, after he drank water from the sink faucet, on one of my 6ft x 9ft, $8,000 Oriental Rugs. Of all the carpeting in the condo, he heads right to that main rug in the LR, and pukes. It was easily cleaned-up though, since he hadn't eaten yet. Just a small furball and clear liquid. I re-watered and fed him, made my breakfast, and thought about the day and so-called Holiday Days – Sunday & Monday – ahead. I truly need to get away and decompress for 6-9 months. I'm actually anxious for this "season" to be over, for Winter to arrive, so I can relax and do next-to-nothing again, on my own time schedule, not the customers. Of course, Winter has its problems, too.

I left for work at 5:45am, with temps at 58°F and humidity at 91% already. I knew it would be an uncomfortable day, especially with no breeze at the Complex. Steffi and I worked on the landscape job billing headache (for me) and she helped me get it organized. I was missing a register "credit" receipt, and that was also helping to screw me up. I'm not a "right-brained" mathematician/accountant; I'm "left-brained" (creative), but being a small business, I am many departments here, just some of which are A/R and A/P, in addition to marketing and operations. 99.97216% of the time it goes smoothly; once in a great while a billing problem rears its ugly head and I'm bewildered with all the paperwork on "purchases", "credits", "returns", "various discounts", "tax or no tax" etc. Almost makes me want to start drinking again. Just kidding! I must have loaded 10-12 CuYds of mulch today while the landscape crew was out doing pre-scheduled tree installations. $50 says I'll finish loading the rest of the 64 CuYd pile on Saturday for the July 4th Holiday Weekend. It's going to be in the 90s, very humid and unpleasant to be doing that out in any garden. Personally, I'd put it off until next weekend when it's supposed to cool down a bit.

I quit using white, processed sugar or even brown raw sugar years ago, and only use Truvia®, made from the South American Stevia Plant. Aspartane, saccharin and many other artificial sweeteners have cancerous properties over long-term usage, so I avoid them especially. Always have.

At 2:30pm, the SQL Server DataBase for CounterPoint v7.5 gave us another BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) and did a "physical memory dump", as we were preparing to close-down for the day, and get ready for Saturday's "retail rush", before the upcoming 4th of July Holiday Weekend. I called Mark at our long-time IT Company, in Baltimore, and I logged-him-on remotely, he uninstalled the corrupted database and tried to install a new copy, but it also failed at the last minute. I had a blinds installer coming to re-hang the blind in the sunroom at 5pm, and stayed at the Complex with Mark until 4:15, but had to leave the computer running (LCD monitor off) and leave to meet the installer. He re-hung the blind, and I re-assembled the sunroom's furniture, which had been piled-up in the condo's LR for 2 weeks, until the new glass was installed on Wednesday.

Here's the far right, 5ft x 9ft tempered, double-pane broken window, and the circled impact point where the lowlife, lying asshole lawn mower guy's machine spit-out a rock at it and broke it, and here's the new glass going in, here, and here, and also here. The 3 guys from Brownie's Glass did a great job in just under 2½ hours, and did a spotless installation and clean-up of everything. The 3 putty seals had to cure for 24-36hrs, so I had to wait until Friday to re-install the tracks and re-hang the right-side blind. I heartily recommend Brown's Glass, if you're in the York (PA) area.

I left for my 8pm Friday night Church Meeting, which I "chaired" this week, and volunteered to stay afterwards to help clean-up and put away stuff, but they had enough helpers, so I left and drove through 3 DUI/seat belt Checkpoints by State & Local Police. I hate driving in the dark, but at 9:20pm, it is dark. I just wished that I was on my way to The Cabin, instead of back home, and another Saturday at work. I need some time off. Murphy was ready for sleep when I got in but I decided to stay up for a while, have some Ocean Spray® Diet Blueberry-Pomegranate Juice and scan the weather for the next 3 days, and the news stations on the Net to see what was going on in the world today. "Iron Chef America" was over and I wasn't in the mood for TV anyway.

I had a lot on my mind, thinking about how to keep the business going, since no landscape jobs had yet been booked for August or September. July was full. Rich was still getting leads from me and feeding back plans/designs for me to do estimates, but convincing people to spend $10,000–$20,000 isn't easy in these times, even when I break it into 2–3 monthly payments, as I've been doing. Somehow, I knew we'd get through it (with God's Help), and decided to get some sleep around 10:30pm. I didn't have to be into work until 7:30am, but I'd still be getting-up early to feed and water Murphy, make breakfast, and probably go in early to get some estimates revised, as Rich had sent emails about them, and I saved them to my 8Gb Cruzer® Flashdrive. I also took the 32Gb Cruzer® into work, for backing-up the server, although I have both a 1Tb & 2Tb WD "My Book"® External Drive, in my office for my computer back-ups, as well as a 2Tb WD "My Book" External Drive, at my condo for back-ups.

The alarm went-off at 5am, so I watered and fed Murphy, made breakfast & coffee, shaved and left for work early to get some of the revisions done to already completed estimates which Rich had sent the night before via email. Saved as a file to my Cruzer® Flashdrive, and having no printer at the condo, it's an easy way to transport stuff to and from the office or home. I was still worrying about whether or not our Front Counter Computers would run CounterPoint POS (point-of-sale) software for the day, so I wanted to get in and find out.

The roads were empty on Saturday morning; it was, after all, the 4th of July Holiday Weekend, and people were sleeping-in after partying Friday evening. On my way home from the Church Meeting at 9:15pm, I saw scores of homes with dozens of cars parked on the lawns, garages, decks and yards full of people, BBQs, grills going full-blast, plenty of food and lots of beer and liquor. DUI Checkpoints were everywhere and will be, all weekend. Next to New Year's Eve, this is the holiday with the 2nd highest DUI and crash fatality numbers. Sad that so many people do it to themselves and others.

Saturday was a busy day at the Complex, with topsoil deliveries, mulch loading, numerous retail customers and customer landscape meetings, plus the LSCP estimate revisions I worked on from Rich. I took several calls for additional LSCP maintenance jobs, and will set the appointments when I get back in on Tuesday, after the Holiday Weekend's over. We picked-up a small ($3,100) landscape job in nearby Stewartstown (PA), from another current (Conservative) customer of mine, and we're now starting to add to August's schedule. I closed-down 15 minutes early at 2:45pom, not knowing there were 4 people in 2 vehicles dumping-off brush on my "burn pile", and they were subsequently "trapped" in the Complex. I was almost home when Mom called my cellphone and told me that a man had called her and asked that someone come back down and let them out. I spent 35mins in heavy traffic getting back down there, and one of the SUVs wouldn't start, so it would have to be left there until we re-opened Tuesday. Needless to say, I was PO'd that this happened, but was very polite and let them out, and the "SUV-less" couple caught a ride home with one of the other people. I finally made it home at 4:30pm, fed and watered Murphy, and hit I-83 North for "The Cabin". (Jump down to The “Virtual Cabin” – A Novella; if you please.)

Murphy was happy to see me back, as I petted, fed and watered him after getting back from the Complex around 2pm on the 4th. Everything was okay down there. I quickly noticed that the sunroom's troublesome, middle blind had crashed down while I was gone, and I'd have to get the blind installer back to re-hang it properly on the tracks. It keeps coming off its tracks and falling; I've been having the recurring problem for months and thought I had fixed it, but I was wrong. Shit. Crap. I'm about ready to rip down all 3 blinds and jusat leave the windows empty. They do, afterall, face north and there's no pressing reason for them to reduce heat etc.

Happy 235th Birthday, America!

I scanned the weather reports on NWS' and WGAL's website and t-storms were headed our way for the evening, but they hit mostly south of us and did little damage. Despite having 2 days off, I went to sleep early around 8:15pm. I was up early both days and down at the Complex watering and doing the never-ending paperwork of a small business. Everyone would be in today, and there was lots to do. I fed and watered Murphy, made breakfast, left cash for my cleaning lady and her husband, took out the garbage curbside for collection, and left at 6am for work. Traffic was back to its usual flow, despite the Holiday Weekend's extremely empty roads – very noticeable the few times I was out and about.

I bypassed Sheetz© for coffee and smokes, since I had plenty of both at the office. I was in by 6:30am, met with Alan and reviewed the next 2 weeks' schedules, made a few minor changes, and he left to load trucks for the day's 2 jobs, with the landscape crew. Steffi was off, and Kim had a doctor's app't, so I was by myself for most of the morning. Without other people around and interrupting phone calls, I got a multi-phased estimate done and some revisions to 2 other estimates. Solitude is nice, for a change. That ended around 11:45am as the calls for landscape work and mulch deliveries started coming-in. We picked-up 1 landscape job and got 2 more referrals from current customers, which I passed-on to Rich, my Registered Landscape Architect, for follow-up. I had so many interruptions that I didn't get much done, except mail-out a few Landscape Estimates with Hardscape Contracts (HICPA Law 2009) for the stonework and/ or drip irrigation systems. It was hot: 89°F, but with 63% humidity, it felt like 97-98°F. I closed-down at 3pm, went home and listened to "The Savage Nation" – one of my favorite Talk Radio Shows –, had a quick grilled cheese & ham sandwich and side of potato salad, and went to sleep early, around 9pm. Murphy was already pestering me about staying-up so "late", as we're usually asleep an hour earlier.

Yikes! Look at this "sandstorm monsoon" (short video), at 5,000-10,000ft in the air, blowing through Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale etc AZ, on Tuesday. And I thought we had it bad here in Pennsylvania with the heat and humidity. Compared to that mess, we've got it easy.

I had one of the worst, most sleepless, bad-dream-filled nights I've had, in a long time. Maybe a grand total of 2½-3 hours of restless sleep. Just awful. Anyway, I was up at 4:40am, fed and watered Murphy, made breakfast, and left for work around 6. This time, I stopped at Sheetz© for some extra-strong black coffee, as I was tired, although I do make strong coffee at work, I needed some for the rest of the drive there. I could "catch a few winks" at work, perhaps. Dad and Kim were off today, but Steffi would be in. I conferred with my foreman about the day's LSCP job in New Freedom (PA) and the rest-of-the-week projects, leaned back in my large, comfy leather chair at my desk, and nodded-off. But I had 5 LSCP Estimates to get printed and mailed, 1 revision to another LSCP Estimate I'd brought-in, also to be printed and mailed and some new appointments to call and set times to meet, plus personal and business bills to pay. So my "few winks" lasted only a very few minutes. It was a slow retail day: 2 customers and a mulch order for delivery on Thursday morning. I closed-down at 2:45pm, and everyone went home to get out of the 89°F heat and humidity. My outside temperature gauge read 92°F/ Heat Index 103°F. No point in operating at a loss, even for the day; that's how one goes under in a small business. Best to cut losses ASAP.

I have a difficult time eating in this kind of weather; the heat & humidity spoils all food tastes for me, and since I don't drink any alcohol, a few cold beers were out of the question.

I found and watched a new show (at least it was for me), called "Sons of Guns" on Discovery CATV, Wednesdays at 9pm (EST). They were having a "marathon" this week of past shows, and their new season opens next Wednesday, July 13th, at 9pm EST. It's kind of like "American Chopper" with huge full-automnatic firepower, and I enjoyed it. "Stuff" you won't believe! I was asleep by 10pm.

After one of the best and most restful, non-weird-dream-plagued sleeps in a long while, I was up at 4:15am, fed and watered Murphy, made breakfast & coffee, and left for work in the dark. It was already 72°F with 90% humidity and climbing. I had lots on my desk to get done before it got busy, in case it did on an upcoming sweltering day like today was supposed to be, with temps in the low-90s and a heat/humidity index of well over 101°F. Sucks to work in that weather, but we have no choice. I stopped for coffee and Marlboros on the way in, and met with Alan at the Complex, from 6:45-7am, to review a few new projects' stone/ hardscape needs. He would take one of the 10-ton dumptrucks and Pequa Trailer home in the afternoon, and load 4-5 pallets of stone at a neighbor's business who had just what we needed, to bring to work the next morning. Then I was off to Walt's to get a haircut by 7:40am, since he opened-up at 8, I wanted to be first in-line.

Dad, Steffi and Kim were in today, and Alan was on the property for the morning, so I "caught-up" on personal things – a haircut was first on the list – and site visits I'd postponed for days. Plus, I had an 11:30am doctor's app't in Shrewsbury, so I felt good about getting all of those things done and off my "to-do list". The Main Retail VWGH (VanWingerden Greenhouses) #2 & #4 fans mysteriously "quit working" on auto setting, and I'll have to get into that electrical problem more deeply on Friday morning. Why is it that electrical and plumbing problems always occur late Thursday or Friday, just in time to qualify for "overtime emergency rates" from electricians and plumbers at $75-$100/hr?Shit. Crap.

A huge t-storm moved through the York County (PA) area on Thursday, from west to east, around 3-4pm and dropped NO RAIN on us, although both WGAL-TV's & NWS' websites were clearly showing massive RED cells right on top of us. WTF? Rain, dammit! We're burnt to a crisp here, from "The Unending Drought From Hell", now in its 17th year, every June – August.

I'll most likely go up to "The Cabin", after work on Saturday at 3pm, just to get away for a day.

The “Virtual Cabin” – A Novella

Traffic on I-83 North was fairly heavy for July 2nd, as I left my condo in East York for the outskirts of the quaint old village of Adam's Junction, but I was at the mountain road leading up to The Cabin, in a just a few minutes. It was 90°F/ Heat Index 103°F when I left York, but only 68°F up in the mountains, with all the large trees and shade. I had my Pendleton Woolen Shirts and Corduroy Barn Coat along. I had also called Randy, who cares for The Cabin and Jenny (the mixed-breed dog I found along the road, rescued, and bought from her owners for $150) while I'm away, and told him that I'd be up for the weekend, starting Saturday afternoon, and that he could stand down until Tuesday morning. Pulling into the 1,000ft gravel drive, the "Princeton"® American Elms (Ulmus Americana) which Tim Swanson and I had planted last Fall, and lined the driveway with, looked another 1-2ft taller than since I was here just last week, with the periodic rain they'd gotten up here, while York's in a drought again, for the 16th or 17th year; I've lost track now.

I parked in the circle turnaround, disarmed the building, began bring my stuff inside and Jenny leapt at me in joy to see me again, that she knocked me down once again, as she had last week. I'll bet she weighs close to 75lbs. I rolled around on the floor with her, brushed her, rubbed her belly, fed and watered her, turned-on the AC and finished bringing-in my gear. After unpacking, I locked the 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and grabbed a shower and some fresh clothes, and plopped myself down in the Living Room's comfy chair to rest. I called Capt Clay Atler at the AJ Police Station & Town Hall, and just left a voice mail letting him know I was around for the weekend. He was still limping around from being shot in the leg with .00 buckshot, the previous weekend; at least that's what the PD Dispatcher said when she called me back and said that Clay was en route to see me, with the new Deputies Jon, Arthur and Alan, hired 6/22/11 right out of The PA State Police Academy, and "green" as hell. The four arrived in under 10 minutes, and I welcomed them inside.

Clay and the 3 Deputies sat down in the LR, drank some Ocean Spray® Diet Blueberry-Pomegranate Juice and we talked about many things, much of which was my "storied and legendary history" in Adam's Junction, since buying The Cabin and 43 acres last year. Clay wanted me to give him, them and the other 3 Deputies "shooting lessons", far and beyond what they'd gotten at The Academy, so they could shoot like me, and didn't wind-up dead like Deputy Bob killed on 5/1/11, and Deputy Charles killed on 5/19/11, in shootouts where they were unprepared, and outgunned. That never happened with me; I was always 5-6 steps and many calibers of firearms ahead of everyone else mainly due to my US Army 101st Airborne 5th Special Forces training and Sniper work in VietNam, in the late 60s. I frankly told Clay that unless he invested in some "serious hardware", instead of police-issued Glock .40cals and Remy 870 12ga Pump Shotguns, that their shooting prowess really wouldn't matter. They needed power, range and accuracy and only four (relatively) inexpensive weapons would provide that: the AR-10 .308cal (7.62 x 51mm NATO), with Leupold Gold Dot CQ/T Scope, the Beowulf® .50cal with an EoTech Red Dot Scope, and 335gr .50cal rounds, and the Full-Auto, Class III Bushmaster AR-15 .223 cal (5.56 x.45mm NATO) with a Trijicon Acog 4 x 32 Scope, and as a sidearm, the Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP in a Galco FED Holster for 5" Kimber .45cal with a Galco Dual 8-Round Mag Carrier for the Kimber .45cal, such as I carry. Otherwise, it's a waste of my time to train them and him, as well as the other Deputies. He understood and said he'd get the funding if I'd put a "list" together of what's needed. I said I would do that gladly. They all left for the PD Station, and I had some shopping to do at Bev & Tony's General Store, before they closed for the weekend, so I armed the building and left for town. Last week was their picnic, as they'd all be on patrol this weekend for drunks and accidents, and I volunteered to go out on patrol, too. He gladly accepted my offer.

Bev had left for the day, but Tony was there and I filled my list of stuff for the weekend. Then I stopped by Old Mrs Patagonia's Bakery and got fresh Italian Bread and "Hot Cross Buns", gassed-up at Roy's Shell Gas & Service Station, Randy's father's place, and headed back to The Cabin for the night. It was actually getting cool – down to 54°F – and I decided to turn-off the AC and light the Living Room Hearth for a few hours, do some reading and get to sleep early, as usual. I was tired and wanted sleep more than anything else, so I'd take 2 Rx 1mg Lunesta and sleep late in the Master Bedroom. I was worn-down from working 7-day weeks for so many months and years, that 2 nights of 9-10 hours of sound sleep each, would help me a lot right now.

After the fire had died-down, I armed the building, checked the front/rear spotlights, took my weapons into the BR, with the Kimber .45cal on the nightstand, and rifles in their carrying bags, in the closet. I took the sleeping pills, climbed into bed and drifted-off into la-la land. Jenny quickly joined me at the foot of the bed. The thunder, lightening and rain woke me around 5am, but I went back to sleep until 9.

Needless to say, at 7am when I got-up I was somewhat "groggy" from the 2 sleeping pills and more sleep than I was accustomed to, so after splashing cold (from the well) water on my face to wake-up a bit, I fed and watered Jenny, had some OJ, made Poached Eggs with Grits & whole grain toast and French Roast drip (Turkish grind from whole beans) coffee for myself, and heard the roof noise that it was still raining lightly. Disarming the building, and opening the front door to the screen door, I watched the rain dance on the newly-waxed Jeep and across the 3-4 acre meadow leading down to the stream and pond. The crushed stone drive had a few small streams of water flowing across it from the backside of the property to the meadow and downhill to the stream. I just hoped York got some of this and that my Nursery Complex, which had been "fried" in Friday's and Saturday's oppressive heat, got a lot of it. Today was supposed to be in the mid-90s there, and unless the well pumps were working properly, nothing would get watered and I'd have a lot of leaf damage on Tuesday. I felt like driving back to check on things, but I trusted that things would go as planned. Besides, driving right now was out-of-the-question, until the "grogginess lifted". It would soon, now that I'd eaten breakfast. Soon enough, thousands of people and their families would be heading to their various Churches, for 9am Services.

At about 10am, and feeling much more alert, I decided to drive through the residential section of my former 10-square block patrol area, past the Johnson Home, Acton Home, the Franklin's Mansion, the Adam's Mansion, the Henderson home, the Adam's Junction Bed & Breakfast Inn, and the Jefferson Mansion. Adam's Junction was where I'd want to retire, if it actually existed.

My patrol route was now the Adams'-Madison Picnic Grounds, where last week's picnic was, on the west side of town. It'd be at least a 20-minute drive, past the Police & City and Fire Stations, through the Town Square and just 3 miles from Nell's Kitchen Drive-In Restaurant, in Adam's-Madison Park. I took my AR-10 .308cal (7.62 x 51mm NATO), with Leupold Gold Dot CQ/T Scope, .308cal (7.62 x 51mm NATO) ammo, my Beowulf .50cal with an EoTech Red Dot Scope, and 335gr .50cal rounds and Remy 11-87 Semi-Automatic 12ga Shotgun with an EoTech Red Dot Scope, along in the Jeep's backseat. My Deputy Badge & ID went for the patrol, too. I stopped at the Police Station for my gear, clipboard and instructions, and found that I'd have company: new Deputy Alan would be my partner for the day. It was 11:30am and the Churches were letting-out.

We loaded the Jeep with our issued gear, and set-out for the prescribed route, criss-crossing Deputies Tim, Alex and Lee's routes, covering all of Adam's Junction and it outer-environs. Capt Clay had 4 more new, "state-of-the-art cruisers" on order and they'd be here in a week or so, but for right now, we'd be doubling-up with the new Deputies, "showing them the ropes", as it were. (Deceased Deputies Bob's and Charles' cruisers were totalled by the insurance company due to massive bullet damage and nothing was salvageable; I saw the pictures and both were ambushed and mercilessly-shot-to-pieces, as were their two cars. We'd find those responsible and exact "our own revenge", to be sure.) The old 10-block patrol section had now been tripled to a 30-block area and we'd be covering a whole lot more area and possible incidents.

First call at 12:15pm: Deputy Tim and new Deputy Jon need back-up for a "domestic disturbance" (I hate these; they are very dangerous) at a cabin in the north end mountains, so we sped quickly to the address the AJPD Dispatcher gave us over the radio. When we cautiously arrived, we found Tim's cruiser parked on the driveway, near the house, with a rear side window shot-out, and Tim and Jon crouching behind some trees. The drunk on the front porch, a big fat redneck, had an illegally sawed-off Mossberg 12ga, and was gulping down "yellow shine" from a Ball Mason Jar®, with his buddy armed with a 30-06 deer rifle and another jar of shine. My jeep would make an inviting target if I got too close, so I parked on the road against some tall brush for camouflage (crypsis), grabbed my AR-10 .308cal (7.62 x 51mm NATO), with Leupold Gold Dot CQ/T Scope, some extra mags and snuck into the woods also behind some large Oak trees. I sighted-in on the fat, drunken slob with the potent deer rifle, and shot him in the hand, causing him to drop the gun, and his booze. Both of them ran inside the cabin and slammed the front door, leaving the rifle on the porch with a lot of blood and some of his hand. Tim and Jon ran to their cruiser and backed it out of the driveway on to the hard road. I scoped all the windows and didn't see anything moving, so I told Deputy Alan to radio Capt Clay and ask what he wants us to do: bring them in or shoot 'em and call the Coroner? Clay said to arrest and bring 'em in. Crap, that wasn't going to be easy. No telling what guns they had inside that cabin or who else was inside with them.

Just as I started to sneak over to another tree and work my way closer to the house, the cabin door opened and 4 men and 3 women came out with their hands-up, shouting, "We give up!" Tim, Jon and Alan moved quickly to the porch and cuffed each of them, while I covered the windows with the AR-10, from about 150ft away, much too close for its 300-700 yard range. And then I saw it: a man in the second floor window with another deer rifle, beginning to take aim at the 3 Deputies. I shot him "cleanly" in the "Sniper's Triangle", just "below the throat and between the nipples", causing instant death. The others were cuffed but hit the porch floor after I fired, and the Deputies drew their (useless, IMO) Glock .40cal sidearms, instinctively. But it was over in a second. I went upstairs with my Kimber .45cal drawn and found the fat slob, whom I'd shot through the hand a few minutes before, with it wrapped in a bloody rag, quite dead on the floor, bled-out. I called Capt Clay for prisoner transport and the Coroner's "Wagon" for "Bubba". After the AJPD Prison Van arrived and all were loaded, the Coroner took charge of the scene and body, and we taped-off the house and drive for CSI investigation of the shooting, after plenty of pictures had been taken and statements recorded. Deputy Alan and I resumed our route, while Deputies Tim and Jon handled the rest of it.

It was now 2:15pm, and Capt Clay wanted to set-up a DUI Checkpoint at the Town Square, although everything was closed and little traffic was moving right now, we did so. The Dept of Public Works had dropped-off 15 barricades, which Deputy Alan and I set-up to funnel traffic into a single lane, so we could stop every 4th or 5th vehicle to check driver IDs, registration, insurance and possible alcohol usage. We were just a block or so away from the old Carriage House & Library, and it was quiet so far, with mostly families headed to picnics at relatives and friends homes.

At 3pm, we got the call: "drunken drag racing on Rte 15, with accidents", which cut through the western section of town, from I-83 north and south. I opened the stop barricade to let all traffic through, and Deputy Alan and I jumped into the Jeep to get to the scene of carnage. It was bad; in fact, the closer we got, the worse it looked. Two "60s muscle cars" had collided with some drunken spectators on an empty section of road, and wrapped themselves around a couple of phone/ power poles, shearing-off the poles and dropping "hot wires" onto the vehicles and road. Both cars were aflame as the gas tanks had exploded from coming into contact with 1,000+ volts and fried the cars' occupants and 15-20 drunken boys who'd been standing under the wires when they fell. It was awful. We had to call in an emergency crew from PP&L Co (Penna Power and Light Co), the AJ Fire Dept, Memorial Hospital ambulances and other Police back-up for this horror scene. Alan threw-up his just-eaten lunch behind the Jeep; I'd seen much worse in VietNam 37 years ago, but it bothered me terribly that so many young kids were dead, that I felt sick too. All we could do is route the northbound traffic across the median grass strip into the right-side southbound lane around the accident, with traffic cones separating traffic going two directions on a 4-lane road, now down to 2-lanes. That 2-lane northbound section would be closed indefinitely, while utility, fire and clean-up crews did their jobs. Ours was mere traffic control, now.

By 3:45pm, Capt Clay pulled-up in his shiny new Chief's Cruiser with all the cool equipment and latest electronics, and said that PA State Police from the Harrisburg Barracks were going to relieve us, as we were needed back at the Town Square for the completely-unmanned DUI Checkpoint. They had all 1,500 Troopers on-duty statewide, and could spare 3-4 for this mess, while our little local department, couldn't. Gratefully, we left after they'd assumed command of the scene, with many more bodies, burned beyond recognition, being uncovered in the wreckage. Their Forensics Lab would be very busy ID-ing all those kids properly for their families. Too sad to happen anytime, but especially on The 4th of July Holiday. We left and drove back to town.

It was getting on to 5pm, and traffic in town had picked-up as more and more people were traveling to and from picnics and parties. We began stopping every 4th vehicle and having them pull over to a parking space, for a "quick check". In the next 3 hours, no DUIs, but several other traffic violations were cited. It was now getting dusk, and the Town Square light were on, and we'd be staying until around midnight, according to Capt Clay. I'd called-in an order of BBQ and homefries with a pint of whole milk from Nell's Kitchen Drive-In Restaurant, and they delivered; Deputy Alan still didn't feel well from that horrific crash scene earlier, so he skipped dinner and just drank bottled water. He'll get used to it but hopefully never again on that scale of unnecessary death and destruction.

The fireworks were scheduled for 8:45pm at the Picnic Grounds and we'd easily be able to see them from here. By 9pm, they were just starting, after long-winded Matt Smith, the Mayor, gave a much longer speech than was planned. The Town Square was deserted, except for us, sitting on a bench watching for oncoming vehicles and the ongoing fireworks. For such a small, virtual place, it was quite a display, lasting almost 35 minutes. I was impressed, but Deputy Alan just got sicker. I told him to drink some more water and lie down on a park bench, or go throw-up in the park woods. At 10:30pm, I got a call from Capt Clay telling us to "wrap it up" for the night. We took the barricades down and stacked them where the Public Works guys had left them for us that morning, and went back to the PD Station to check out for the night. After turning-in our citation copies, gear and other paperwork, I signed-out and headed back to The Cabin to get some sleep. It'd been a long day, and being in charge of a "rookie cop" wasn't my idea of a good day's work. I only did it because Clay asked me to, but sooner rather than later, Deputy Alan would have to make it on his own or Capt Clay would cut him loose and get another rookie from The Academy. I had my doubts about Alan's longevity on the AJPD team.

It was almost 11:30pm when I pulled into the driveway and parked by the side deck in the circle turnaround, locked the Jeep, disarmed the building and went inside. Jenny was happy to see me. I fed and watered her, brushed her and grabbed a shower and some fresh clothes for the night. After the deaths of all those kids, I just "felt dirty" and needed to "wash the day's events off of me". No fire or reading tonight, just sleep. I turned the AC on to 77°F, checked the spotlights, armed the building and realized that I didn't have to be into the AJPD Station to start my "volunteer shift", as I'd only volunteered for yesterday's "crowd & traffic control" duty. I had the day all to myself. Not much would be open in town, but I could sleep late instead and catch-up on some reading or shopping; whatever I wanted to do. No sleeping pills needed tonight; I was tired and fell asleep in under 5 minutes.

Up at 7am to feed and water Jenny, I went back to sleep in my comfy bed in the Master BR until 9;45am, since I basically had nothing to do today. I made Eggs Benedict for breakfast with coffee, took Jenny for a walk so she could "do her business in the meadow" – Randy says she hardly ever uses the litter pans in the 2nd Bedroom anymore – and decided to do some "chores" around The Cabin, since it'd be next Saturday afternoon until I'd get back, having Sundays off in July & August, and not having another 3-day weekend until Labor Day in September (Monday the 5th).

I did the dishes and let them dry in the dbl-sink rack, checked split firewood supplies – more than enough for 2-3 years – and vacuumed the various Braided & Oriental rugs all over the beautiful hardwood floors in The Cabin, did laundry, put new linens on the Master BR's bed, washed clothes in another load, cleaned windows, cleaned the Bathroom, and rested in between the numerous jobs. Jenny helped a lot with the chores.

I decided to close-down early, leave Adam's Junction and head down to my business to make sure that everything was functioning properly, especially the nearly 3-4 miles of Drip & Overhead Sprinkler Irrigation Systems I have for the 20 acres of plant material. If those things failed, I'd be out-of-business, very quickly. At 85-90°F, plants have a very short lifespan without enough potable water. After packing my duffel bag and loading the weapons, feeding and watering Jenny, calling Randy and letting him know that I was leaving and that he'd be back in-charge of The Cabin and Jenny until next Saturday afternoon, I loaded the Jeep, turned-off the AC, set the lights and alarm system on automatic, re-armed the building and left for I-83 south. Severe t-storm warnings for this afternoon and evening were posted on the various radio stations, so I had to unplug some motherboards on the Irrigation System Controllers, or they'd get "fried" by lightening strikes. (Go Back Up To "Around The Garden Center").

muslim "Heritage" In America?

Ol' pigshit-for-no-brains, Barack Hussein ∅bummer, during his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that islam has always been a part of America's story." Say what, ∅bummer nigga?

First, let's get this straight: islam is NOT A RELIGION; IT IS A POLITICAL SYSTEM OF TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE CONTROL over its mindless adherents, dumbass sambo boy.

Really? Were those muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians. Were those muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving Day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians. Idiot sambo.

Can you show me one muslim signature on the United States Constitution? Declaration of Independence? Bill of Rights? Didn't think so, Mr. ∅bummer. There were 55 writers of the US Constitution and they consisted of: 26 Episcopalian Christians, 11 Presbyterian Christians, 7 Congregationalist Christians, 2 Lutheran Christians, 2 Dutch Reformed Christians, 2 Methodist Christians, 2 Quaker Christians, 2 Roman Catholics Christians and 1 Deist Christian.

Did muslims fight for this country's freedom from England? Nope; not a single one. Stupid sambo scumbag.

Did muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America? No, they did not. In fact, muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery. Your own half brother, a devout muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though muslims of Arabic descent refer to "black muslims" as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. ∅bummer?

Where were muslims during the Civil Rights Era of this country? Not present. There are no pictures or media accounts of muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King Jr, or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.

Where were muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era? Again, not present. In fact, devout muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the islamic culture. So much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or 'burka', or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband. Yep, the muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they, ∅bummer?

islam is a political system, with its own 6th century barbaric laws, controlling every aspect of a mindless muslim follower's pathetic life – from when to eat and drink, when to shit, what hand to use to wipe their asses, when to fart, when to rape, when to kill their own mindless adherents and Civilized Western Infidels, how to hate and murder, how to dress like a woman, how to fight like a girl, how many pre-teen boys to bugger, how many times to pray to the asshole moon-god allah and pigshit child molester mo-ham-head, – that all 1.2 billion of them richly-deserve *complete and total eradication from this earth*, IMO.

Where were muslims during World War II? They were aligned directly with Adolf Hitler, and the Nazis. The muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Finally, Mr. ∅bummer, where were muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001? If they weren't flying planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East. No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the muslim world celebrating the 9-11 attacks on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks that day. Strangely, the very "moderate" muslims who's asses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo, Egypt on June 4th, were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. ∅bummer nigga, is the "rich heritage" muslim filth and garbage have here in America.

And now we can add November 5th, 2009: the slaughter of 13 American dead and wounding of 29 other American Soldiers at Fort Hood by a muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist, and who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The "heritage" of any and all subhuman muslim slime, garbage and scum in America is that of wanton destruction, murder and death. From 9-11 to so-called "honor killings", to massacres on US Army Bases and the many plots to blow-up people, places and things, the subhuman muslim filth are indeed, "The Enemy Within Our Gates".

The real enemy is islam, not just "radicalized muslims", Rep Peter King (R-NY). Wake-up America and smell the islamic stench surrounding us all!

Slaughtering people for burning a piece-of-pigshit book, the koran – I wipe a dead pig's ass with it – is your "heritage", you racist, dumbfucking, hate-America, piece-of-pigshit, stinking ∅bummer asshole.

Riots, death, destruction, from the pigshit-eating muslim filth.

I wipe a dead pig's asshole with the koran and all of the muslim garbage called islam.

Memo to Mr. ∅bummer: "allahu akbar!" is a cowardly war cry, really meaning, "I have to piss on allah-the-asshole", you racist, dumbfucking, hate-America, piece-of-pigshit, Kenyan asshole.

Your subhuman muslim friends in Af-crap-istan sure love you, ∅bummer!

That finally, Mr. ∅bummer is the "muslim heritage" in America. All muslims and everything islamic should be totally-outlawed in America, and their very existence should be made punishable by summary execution, IMO.

Obama, your buddy Osama is DEAD, you cowardly, lying islamic muslim pigshit filth scumbag! Lonely now, are you muslim asshole garbage?

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were and still are, all murderous muslim garbage, richly-deserving of summary death. ∅bummer, your "muslim heritage" is piracy and slavery, plain and simple, going back hundreds of years and continuing today. muslim trash/filth/scumbags are the biggest purveyors of slavery in the world today. Slavery came from islam and still does, for over 14 centuries.

The goat turd mo-Ham-head + allah-the-pig = Satan! mohammed was an apostate from and of Hell.

Any questions, you half-breed, sambo, lowlife scumbag, stinking ∅bummer asshole? Thought not.

Things Which Make Your Head Explode

Texas Gov James Richard "Rick" Perry is absolute phony GOPer dogshit, and we sure don't need his kind in DC or anywhere in politics. He should be "cleansed from the political system", permanently. Don't even consider voting for that asshole for sewer cleaner, let alone president in 2012.

Here's reason #1 why I don't eat any "sprouts", of any kind, ever. This, in addition to all the deaths in Europe from them, is a portent of things to come in the agricultural world, as more and more Turd-Worlders piss and shit on the produce in the fields.

More "blame Whitey" bullshit, from "Dr Boyce", whoever-the-fuck-that-asshole-is. When are people going to quit playing the race card and take ownership of their lives? Fuck you, Boyce! It's the demokkkRATs and American liberal-progressive filth, who still have YOU on the entitlement plantation, moron!

Ever wonder what happened to the 56 men who sign The Declaration of Independence in 1776? The answer will surprise you (read Post #2 for it).

Yes, investigate the corrupt, criminal liberal-demokkkRATic-owned & controlled Media Matters and stand them all against a wall. Even liberal Juan Williams, agrees that Media Matters is destructive dogshit.

Better really stock-up on it (and incandescent light bulbs), as once the US collapses under its own debt load, it'll be worth its weight in gold, like guns and ammo. I have all 4 well-stocked-up for 2-3 years, at least.

The worst presidents in US History? Lessee: Obama, FDR, Wilson, LBJ, Carter, GWB (2nd term spending) and on and on we go.

Yes, Elena Kagan (SCUM-lib-dem trash) is a confirmed liar, and she should be impeached from the SCOTUS. No question about it.

I wonder if black people in America will ever wake-up and do what needs to be done for themselves, for a change. I'm beginning to doubt it, after all these years and obvious signs they've had, that they're still living-on, and beholden-to, the "liberal-demokkkRATic party's plantation, false leaders and corrupt policies". All the pity.

Teachers ARE A BIG PART of the problem, along with all unions, Mr shit-for-brains "Hair-Plugs" Biden, you dumbass liberal-demokkkRAT moron. They're *consumers* of income, not *producers* of any kind of income: aka *parasites* on society, IMO. If this is true, teachers should get next-to-no-funding. You and ∅bummer are also much of the problem, but we can "fix" that, come November 2012, and we will!

"Economic recovery"? Are you fucking kidding me? There's no "recovery", assholes, it's continuing to get even worse than it was under ∅bummer&o. To even say there's any kind of "recovery" is a blatant lie, and PMS-NBC knows it!

Some People Just Need Killing

It's not my intention to be the judge here — that's God's "job" — but rather to "hasten the meeting" so that He can send the following subhuman filth to the "Fires of Hell", "River or Lake of Sulphur", or whatever He deems appropriate. I'd gladly/happily volunteer, at no cost to any of my Hard-Working, Fellow US Taxpayers, to gladly/gleefully/happily headshoot these murderous, lowlife dirtbags of all stripes — their skin-color doesn't matter to me, at all — and rid American Society's innocents (especially our precious children and the frail, defenseless elderly) of them, once-and-for-all. And yes, I'd rather see one innocent man convicted and executed, than 10 murderers/robbers/child rapists-murderers freed, to rob, rape and murder again. Hey; call me an "Old Fashioned Conservative"! Too harsh? Nah. Just & RIGHT!

Yes, I agree with the premise of this article, that "the death penalty is a Noahic Covenant with God, in a post-flood world".

Shoot the murderous slimebag, convicted criminal asshole, Whitey Bulger in the head and KILL HIM! Save the US Taxpayers from paying for an expensive Boston lawyer as his "public defender". I'd kill him if I could get the shot.

Just like the racist, hate-America, hate-Whitey, half-breed, commie-Marxist ∅bummer (POTUS-FILTH), Eric Holder (AG-SCUM) is a lowlife, dirtbag traitor and deserves to be stood against a wall for his "crimes against America".

A federal court in Tacoma, Wash., has been asked to order that the names of signatories of a state petition seeking to protect traditional marriage be redacted to protect them from death threats from homosexual activists. Hells bells, I'd love to be threatened by one of them, and my Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP would "make all my replies to any and all of them".

Don't waste Taxpayers' hard-earned monies on porn-loving prisoners: just kill them, and the subhuman filth, Kyle Richards in Michigan, especially!

Die Chavez, DIE!

Another "reason #1" why I carry a Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP in a Galco FED Holster for 5" Kimber .45cal, with a Galco Dual 8-Round Mag Carrier for my Kimber .45cal. Try attacking me, sambos, and you'll die painfully and quickly by "lead poisoning". Here's a very interesting article and comments about the recent "flash mob attacks", which are, IMO, going to become more prevalent and much worse as the economy sours even more than is it now.

The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood rampage will be tried in a military court and face the death penalty, the commanding general for the Texas military post announced Wednesday. Maj Nidal Hasan is charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder in the November 2009 shooting spree at the Texas Army post. KILL THE SUBHUMAN mUSLIM FILTH! KILL HIM NOW!

An animal rights activist who burned down a Colorado sheepskin store as well as a leather store and restaurant building in Salt Lake City, pleaded guilty to federal charges Wednesday. Walter Edmund Bond, 35, pleaded guilty to felony counts of arson and violence involving animal enterprises. He has already been sentenced to 5 years in Colorado, and could face between 5 to 20 years for the Utah fires when sentenced September 19th. HE NEEDS KILLING, NOT PRISON!

Valid CSS!

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict