♫ Me, Myself & I ♫

needy people

friday, March 4th, 2011

an inordinate number of the people I meet are "needy", in that they must have someone or others around them all the time, for adulation, consolation at every little bad turn in the all-too-short journey of Life, unending praise for their every deed, absolute and unquestioned companionship, minute-by-minute approval of their life and so many scores of other reasons, that I can't begin to name them all. You well know those types whom I'm describing. You might even have some in your life, too. Having a large retail business as I do, I get more than my share in there, on a daily basis.

I don't remember ever being a "needy person". I've existed quite comfortably with or without anyone else. It doesn't matter to me. If I have someone; great. If I don't; no matter. I've been that way ever since I can remember, remembering. I've always depended upon myself to get through "it". From early on, I found that many other people simply let me down, by promising all kinds of things and delivering on little or nothing at all. (My immediate Family and a few dozen Friends are the only exceptions I can think of.) So I pretty much gave up on others; I can find my own way and get "it" done. My way.

I don't prefer it this way, but after all the disappointments I've encountered with other people, I'd rather not have the disappointments, thankyouverymuch; especially from those I once considered good or close "Friends". Or perhaps my own expectations are just too high, based upon what they say they're going to do? I don't really know for sure.

It's extremely disappointing sometimes, though. No one to turn to for the deep, lasting and powerful trust of love; it's just me being all alone in this big, wide world. So I turn inward, where I have great personal strength, much held in-reserve and the gift of God-given power to persevere, in spite of it all happening around me. I divorced my wife, and then my favorite cat of 15 years, Pickle, died 10 years afterward, almost to the month. Over those in-between years, I've lost a lot of Family and Friends. I have a terrible fear of "personal loss".

No matter. Perhaps someday I'll run into someone/ some people who aren't so "needy", don't disappoint me, and I'll be happily surprised. Until then, I'm strong enough to live the Precious Life I was given.

The tears do happen; so grieve, move on and endure. Be alive while you are really alive, and remember that the only earthly person who is with us all of our lives, is ourself. Enjoy the simple things in Life. Remember that life is not measured by the breath, but by the things in life, which take our breath away.

Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, music, keepsakes, plants, hobbies or whatever. Your home is your refuge. And especially cherish your own health. If it is good, try to preserve it. If it is unstable, then improve it. If it is beyond what you personally can improve, get immediate help. Tell the people you love, that you love them everyday. They and you won't be here forever. Our lives are a very, very short trip in the overall "cosmic scheme of things".

One very important thing that I must always remember, as I get older: "All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies, one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better language; and every chapter must be so translated. As therefore the bell that rings to a sermon, calls not upon the preacher only, but upon the congregation to come: so this bell calls us all: but how much more me, who is brought so near the door by this sickness. No man is an island, entire of itself. Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee." — John Donne (1572 - 1631), appearing in "Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions and Several Steps In My Sickness - Meditation XVII, 1624".

Around The Garden Center

I was up early on Friday morning to 39°F, and a light, Winter rain; mercifully instead of more frigging snow. I've had enough of Winter and long for Spring and its moderating temps. 50-75 miles north of us and into New England, they have "blizzard conditions" and are getting hammered. If the storm had tracked 50-75 miles further south, we'd be getting blasted with deep, blowing snow, once again. I'll take the rain, thankyouverymuch.

I had a good, sound 8½ hours sleep on Friday night, but wished I could have slept-in until noon or later. I will on Saturday, you can be sure. I watered and fed Murphy, made breakfast and headed to the Garden Center since Dad and Kim would be in to work with me on various projects for Spring. I had the 21st Open House in April, handled. Dad takes care of the business end of my business, Kim handles the GHs and nursery and inventory for me, Alan handles the landscape installation & maintenance, while I direct the marketing, operations and ordering end of everything else. With everyone reporting to me, it all works quite well. I had appointments to set-up for next week, product orders to call-in to various suppliers, product reps to meet with and data to gather to recover the Main Retail GH, plus make numerous visits to lscp jobs we'd bid on, but hadn't done, in the hopes that both Rich and I could resurrect them for 2011's season. I also had a lunch to schedule with good friend and customer, Linda. It was 47°F and raining hard, the further south I drove. I arrived at 9:15am, fired-up the 3 huge Modine gas heaters to bring the Main Bldg and my Office up-to-temperature, and began working on stuff. Dad and Kim arrived a little later, and we all got to work on some combined projects. We called it a day at 4pm, and went home. We'll both be back in on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday to finish-up 2011 inventory. (Skip down to "The Cabin".)

Thunderstorms and hard rain woke me at 3:45am on Monday, at the condo, and I rolled over to get some more sleep until 7:15am, instead of 8:00. Murphy was meowing and wanted to be watered and fed, so I got up and took care of him, and decided to stay up. After turning on the HP computer, with 3 of the 5 lights blinking on the CATV-Net Modem Box, I again noticed that I had "No Internet Access", so I unplugged the CommieCast box' power and CATV cable, and replugged them, twice. But to no avail; nothing I tried would bring my Net-email connection back. I called the CommieCast Automated Help Line, and it said it would send a "refresh signal to restore signal and power within 20 minutes", but that didn't work either. Now, I'll have to call them from work and get an appointment for a CommieCast Tech to come out and try to fix it, at my cost. Damn this CommieCast monopoly on CATV-Net services!

There was nothing I could do except get dressed and go to work, and try notifying CommieCast Tech about my problems from the office. They're switching the entire system from analog to full digital on Tuesday, so maybe that's why I'm having problems? It's only Feb 28th, so it shouldn't be happening just yet. And my Hauppauge TV Tuner Card is supposed to be digital and handle the switchover with ease. Perhaps it isn't and that's why I'm having problems? Oh well, I have tons of DVDs, so I can endure until I get a tech out here to find the problem, or maybe they can fix it from their offices, like they've done in past outages. Well, at 3:00pm when I got home, "son-of-a-gun" if it isn't working correctly mow, and I unplugged/ replugged both the cable modem and router simultaneously for 10 minutes. That 10 minute off-period seemed to "synch" them both. No need for a Tech, this time. I solved it.

Monday was in the upper-40s/ lower-50s, and rainy all day. Kim was in working on inputting new nursery stock and perennial inventory into Counterpoint to get product/ vendor SKUs, and then into GardenWare to make labels, tags and signs for the new nursery stock and perennials. Stephanie notified me by email that she's taking PLNA's PCH Test on March 11th, locally at the Penn State Extension Office in East York. I'll be out on-the-road with Rich, my PA Registered Landscape Architect, all day on Tuesday, visiting 10 homes we did designs and estimates for last season, but who haven't done any work with us in 2010. Hopefully, we can call each of them and get them to commit to a phase or two of landscaping, this Season. The remaining 5 homes will be visited next Monday, in the southern end of the county.

It was still raining moderately when I went to sleep, around 8:30pm. I was up at 4:45am on Tuesday, with clear sunny skies after the sun rose, made breakfast, ran a few quick errands to WEIS Markets, and waited for both Rich and my cleaning people to show-up at 10am. It was 46°F/ 22°F Wind Chill and the rest of the week would turn out to be more seasonable than last week's bitter cold and snowstorm. My computer/ TV worked just fine, despite CommieCast/ Xfinity's switchover to all-digital format on Tuesday. I guess my Hauppauge TV Tuner Card in the HP is handling it just fine. And the remote is working just fine, too, after being out for the past 5 mos. Sacre Bleu! Will wonder never cease?

After visiting 10 homes throughout North and East York, and checking the owners' landscapes, I stopped at Bel Paese Restaurant in East York with Rich at 1:30pm for lunch, ate one large crab ravioli meal and got another lobster pasta meal to go for lunch on Wednesday. After dropping-off Rich, I was tired from almost 4hrs of driving, so I laid down on the couch and caught a nice 2hr nap. I decided to go to sleep early again and get up early to get into work and get my many "chores on my punch list" done. Kim would be in; Dad would not. And I had numerous places to go, so I'd post a note on the front door with my cellphone number on it, so anyone who stopped by could call me. The phone's answering machine would do the rest for me. I was asleep by 8:15pm.

I was up Wednesday morning at 6:45am, looking forward to freshly-brewed French Roast coffee and an overly-buttered English Muffin, when during the brewing of my coffee, my 16yr old white Cuisinart toaster "went south". Crap; another appliance to replace. I immediately ordered a replacement online, since no stores around here carry them in white to match my other counter small appliances. What's next? First, the dishwasher, next the LR blinds and now the toaster. What's next; don't ask.

Wednesday? It's time for my favorite TV Show, "Justified" at 10:00pm on FX-TV. So I had the Hauppauge TV Card Recorder set to DVR from 9:59pm to 11:01pm, and Lee stopped by to watch it with me.

Gas prices at the pump in York (PA), rose 23¢ this week, after briefly falling 2-3¢ last week. Unleaded Regular (87 oct) is at $3.29/gal, Unleaded Premium (89oct) is at $3.39/gal, Premium (92 oct) is now at $3.59/gal and Diesel just climbed to $3.71/gal, in the York (PA) area, at many of the larger gas stations. With crude ME oil prices topping $102.23/bbl, it's no wonder that pump prices are rising.

This is a quiz for my firearm-owning Friends: what are the "Four Golden Rules of Firearm Safety"? Tick-tock. tick-tock...

An Israeli IDF Officer's favorite shooting technique; well-worth reading. Personally, I shoot "Combat-style" and "Self-Defense" styles and they're just right for me. Well-spaced "centermass" and "double-tap head shots", every time. The perp(s) doesn't get back up from my Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP, ever.

A measure that would expand Pennsylvania's so-called Castle Doctrine passed the state Senate Judiciary Committee in an impromptu meeting held just off the Senate floor today, March 1st. It's about damned time since the fat, bloated, corrupt, liberal-demokkkRAT, pig-faced ex-governor, "Fat Eddy" Rendell, vetoed it last year, after both PA State Assembly Houses passed it.

Getting-up at 6:15am on Thursday, I noticed that Winter temps had returned: 13°F/ Winchill 6°F, yet it was getting lighter earlier, a sure sign that Spring's on its way, slowly but surely. I miss my toaster and English Muffins in the morning, but hot instant Maple-flavored Oatmeal will just have to do until a new one arrives, next week. I enjoy the alternating days of muffins and oatmeal, plus coffee and OJ, for variety. I scanned the Net news and weather sites for the vitals, and relaxed, as I didn't need to be into work much before 10am. I had a outside nursery sales rep coming in at 10:30am and my lunch with Linda had been postponed to 1:45pm, so I got a pile of paperwork done, and worked on the next several weeks' schedules. My cleaning crew is now finally scheduled to come in on Saturday, March 12th and clean the Main Building, Office and BR within an inch of their collective lives, for the upcoming season. More and more Landscape and Landscape Maintenance jobs are coming in via email, these days, with people reserving space on "the list" and our "regulars" are making sure they're on "the list", too.

Linda and I had a very good Italian lunch at Bel Paese Restaurant, and I especially enjoyed looking at her and Scott's trip to France, in the 4 books of pics she had taken and had beautifully published from an online website. After lunch, I started a gaslog fire, laid on the couch next to it, and began reading "Pillars Of The Earth", and would soon get the backordered (from Border's) "World Without End", both by Ken Follett and highly-recommended by my friend, Linda. Although during the Winter months I have "the attention span of a gnat", I was determined to get through the 900 pages (or so) of each book. I fell asleep from the rich lunch of lobster and crab ravioli and woke around 6:30pm, with Murphy The Cat sitting on my chest atop the book, I thought I was having a heart attack. He needed to be re-fed and watered. I was okay.

I decided to go to "The Cabin" after work on Friday, to get some R&R, do some reading, take care of Jenny and make a list for prepping the building and property for the coming Spring, whenever that is. Spring comes somewhat later up in the mountains, I've learned from the locals, so I don't want to get too far ahead of myself with "Spring Projects". If Sgt Clay needed me for either Saturday or Sunday to do some Adam's Junction Police work, I'd give him one of the two days, preferably Saturday, so I could sleep late Sunday and get some "chores" done and have a relaxing day to myself.

The “Virtual Cabin” – A Novella

I put a full day in at the Garden Center, handling myriad projects, tasks and problems, had my gear and rifles packed in the Jeep by 7:00, before the 8:00pm meeting began on Friday, and left for The Cabin in the quaint, old village of Adam's Junction, immediately afterward. It was still raining, as well as raw and cold, at 37°F, but at least it wasn't snowing down here. No telling what I'd run into in the mountains where Adam's Junction is located. I passed Harrisburg in a flash, and was soon driving down the waterlogged roads to that village, towards The Cabin, when I saw a creek overflowing the road ahead, and

Police barricades warning of "strong currents" on each of the three sawhorses. I turned around and took an alternative route - some nasty back roads - to Adam's Junction, and then back south to The Cabin. My 1,000ft driveway was under 8"-10" of water, from both the rainfall and snow melt from the 4ac meadow in front of The Cabin, so I drove slowly through it to the raised carport to unload on the left side of the building, and get inside the kitchen door. I heard Jenny barking, and she recognized me immediately and had a big wet kiss. Her dishes were almost empty, so I put my gear and rifles down on the massive oak Dining Room Table, and refilled her 3 bowls. She ate everything in sight. I made sure the Jeep was locked, the kitchen door secured and re-armed the building. The front/rear floodlights were just going off as I turned-up the heat to 78°F to take the chill off The Cabin, and I decided to build a fire. I had plenty of kindling and firewood from the Firewood Storage Shed in the Backyard, piled next to the massive hearth, so getting a fire going was easy.

I checked all the other windows and doors and found them secured as I'd left them last Monday, after my last shift with the Adam's Junction Police Dept. So I unpacked my duffel bag into the dresser and closet, and laid out my 2 long guns – the Full-Auto, Class III AR-10® .308cal (7.62 x 51mm NATO), with the Leupold® Gold Dot Mark 4 CQ/T Scope, and .308cal (7.62 x 51mm NATO) ammo in the new 20-round magazines and Remy® 11-87 Semi-Automatic 12ga Shotgun with devastating Federal® 12ga .00 Buck "FliteControl®" Shells – on the DR table, for checking, cleaning and re-loading. My Kimber® 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP, with Premium 8-round Wilson Combat Magazines, on my right hip was always primed and ready-to-go. I keep that on my belt even in The Cabin, no matter what I'm doing, with plenty of spare loaded mags nearby and two in a Galco Ammo Paddle Holster, just like the Galco "Fed" Paddle Holster which I use for the Kimber .45 1911. Galco products rock, IMO. I called Sgt Clay on my cellphone and told him I was in town for the weekend, but that I'd only have one day to give him for any Police work, this time. He asked if I could come in Saturday morning by 7:30am, to get briefed, re-sworn-in and collect my Police gear. I told him that I needed Sunday off to rest and relax, and he had no problem with that. He had enough Deputies to cover the Sunday shift, and his and the chief's bullet wounds in both their right "shooting arms", were healing faster than expected.

By now, it was almost 11:15pm, and I was tired from the day's many activities. I'd have to be up at 5am or so, to be in by 7:30 to meet with Sgt Clay, so I'd plan on going through all my stacked-up books on the floor around my overstuffed leather chair in front of the hearth, and decide which ones to keep here to finish, and which ones to put away on the bookshelves in the LR. I took two Bayer® Aspirin and turned down the furnace, turned-off the lights and went to sleep. Jenny soon followed and curled-up at the R/S foot of the King-sized bed. I woke-up twice during the night, had a smoke and sip of water each time, and wondered about my latest dream. There was a Sherry – a name but no face as her own – in my dream and I didn't know what to make of it all, just right now. This pleasant dream wasn't like the weird "Bladerunner"-like dreams I'd had on Ambien CR®, or another dream I'd had before, so I just dismissed it for now. I needed sleep, as I had a long day ahead of me.

I was up at 5:15am, to the tune of heavy rain on the windows. The wind was blowing 45-50mph in frequent gusts, and it was "horizontal" this morning. It would suck to have to be out in that mess, if something happened while I was on patrol in Adam's Junction. I watered and fed Jenny, shaved and took a shower, dressed, made breakfast, closed the fireplace flu damper, turned down the furnace, gathered my rain gear and rifle/ shotgun into the Jeep by 7:00am, and headed to town. I mentally made a "list" of the housekeeping chores I needed to do when I got back, and probably into Sunday. I pulled into parking space #7,

as usual, and ran inside.

Deputy Bob was on-duty at the front desk and welcomed me. Deputies Lee and Charles would be coming off-shift any minute, and I'd be out again with Deputy Alex. He waved me back to Sgt Clay's office, where Clay re-swore me in, gave me my Deputy Sheriff Badge & ID, briefed me on the previous week's non-events, and told me to collect the rest of my Police-issued gear. He wasn't wearing the hospital sling on his right arm anymore, and said it was feeling much better now that the stitches were out and it was healing, but still tender. I took that to mean he wished I'd be here more often for "volunteer duty". I told him that my Garden Center & Nursery Business was just about to "come into season", and that I'd be busy 7 days a week in April through June, but in July/ August, I'd be closed on Sundays, and would be coming-up to The Cabin regularly. Otherwise, I'd have to drive-up to feed and water Jenny during the week, or give Randy-the-snowplower, Roy's (Shell Garage & Service Station) son, my keys and have him take care of the dog, as I'd be too tired after working 10-12 hour days.

I caught a short break in the rain and loaded the Police Gear into my Jeep, and drove to Roy's Shell Garage & Service Station to gas-up for the 8am-6pm shift; I got a receipt for my expense report. Then the rain started-up again as I drove west to my downtown 10 square block patrol area. I passed Nell's Kitchen Restaurant & Drive-In and started thinking about lunch, and then passed Adam's-Wilson's Jewelry Store, which had been the scene of last weekend's robbery, and now I was in the quaint residential section of the 10 block area, taking-up almost 6 square blocks. I just liked being there amongst all those well-cared for and well-preserved, turn-of-the-20th-century homes, with their floor-to-ceiling windows, three floors, "widow's walks" on the rooftop, picket fences, gingerbread woodwork and well-manicured yards. I felt like I belonged there and quietly picked two or three I'd buy with the millions I'd made from all that bloodstained-gold in the stream below The Cabin. But I knew it just wasn't to be. I knew that I "belonged somewhere else"; I was just here "on loan to time".

Alex's call for "back-up" came over the walkie-talkie, loud and clear. He was at the Esso (not Exxon) Station out near the freeway and had his hands full with 3 non-resident shoplifters who'd helped themselves to the attached convenience store's goods, and the gas station's gas, and were trying to leave. I found the station on my map, put the red light on the roof of my Jeep and sped to the scene. Alex had one of them cuffed and in the back of his cruiser, after catching him at the gas pump filling their car, but two were still in the convenience store, apparently helping themselves to whatever they wanted. The clerk had run out the front door, only to be shot in the lower back and was lying near the gas pumps. He was bleeding profusely, as his white work shirt plainly showed, but Alex was pinned down behind his car's leeward side for protection, about 35-40yds away from the store. Once again, all he had was the .38cal service revolver and a 12ga shotgun, both semi-useless in this situation unless one was a very good shot. And Alex was just mediocre.

I radioed back for instructions and then anymore information from Alex, but he said he didn't have either. He just needed someone to cover him so he could get the wounded store attendant out of the line of fire. I stopped directly across from the store, on the main road, grabbed my AR-10 and 4 extra mags, got out and got behind the engine for some extra protection. I popped the lens caps on the scope, chambered a round, and scanned the store. I could see both men inside through the massive glass windows. Both had handguns – revolvers it looked like to me – so I yelled at Alex to go get the wounded man. As he did, one of the perps opened the glass door and aimed at Alex. I shot through the glass door and the man dropped. One down and one to go. The downed man had propped the glass door open with his body and the second man ducked behind the cash register counter, playing peek-a-boo with me. Alex had pulled the attendant to safety and I had already called for an ambulance. Problem: Memorial Hospital was on the other side of town, and it would take 10+ minutes for it to get here, even by running all the red traffic lights and stop signs.

I could have easily head-shot the third man, but decided to let him play his hand. He finally tired and threw his handgun out of the partly-open door, and walked out with his hands in the air. I told Alex he was covered and to get to him and cuff him, which he did quickly. His pockets were bulging with cash from the register, candy bars, gum and all sorts of junk food. I couldn't help but feel sorry for the three, until I heard Alex say that the attendant was dead. Then, my sympathy disappeared and I wanted to squeeze-off a round into the third man's skull, but I held my fire, put the safety on, pulled my Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP, and trotted over to Alex's car, where he was reading the guy his Miranda Rights. "Useless fucking bullshit", I muttered, after shooting and murdering someone, in cold blood, in the back, as he fled to safety, unarmed. But it is what it is, these days. With one dead, the remaining two, IMO, needed immediate trial and execution to save the Taxpayers the cost a bullshit trial and protracted jail or prison time.

It's not my intention to be the judge here — that's God's "job" — but rather to "hasten the meeting" so that He can send the murderous subhuman filth to the "Fires of Hell", "River or Lake of Sulphur", or whatever He deems appropriate. I'd gladly/happily volunteer, at no cost to any of my Hard-Working, Fellow US Taxpayers, to gladly/gleefully/happily headshoot these murderous, lowlife dirtbags of all stripes — their skin-color doesn't matter to me, at all — and rid American Society's innocents (especially our precious children and the frail, defenseless elderly) of them, once-and-for-all. And "yes", I'd rather see one innocent man convicted and executed, than 10 murderers/robbers/child rapists-murderers freed, to rob, rape and murder again. Hey; call me an "Old Fashioned Conservative"! Too harsh? No, not at all. Yes, I agree with the premise of this article, that "the death penalty is a Noahic Covenant with God, in a post-flood world".

Be those thoughts as they may swirl around in my staunchly-Conservative Head, my sworn duty was to minimize injury and death to innocent civilians, and deliver the criminal(s) to the proper authorities for prosecution, trial and sentencing, despite my personal feelings. Crap.

By now Sgt Clay had shown-up, and two ambulance from Memorial had also arrived. The EMTs put the attendant and first perp who shot him, in body bags and would take the bodies directly to the County Coroner's Facility for autopsy. Alex and I conferred with Clay and made notes for our combined Incident Reports later in the evening, which would be turned-over to Stan Robbins, County DA, for further action. Harrisburg's CSI had already been called into the milieu and was scheduled to arrive by 2pm and begin their work. Meanwhile the gas station and convenience store had been closed down and police-taped-off to avoid any contamination of the crime scene. So at 12:15pm, Alex and I went back to our patrol areas.

Sgt Clay followed me for a while and I called-in a lunch order of a Turkey Club w/ Fries to Nell's Kitchen, radioing the Dispatcher with a "10-20 lunch 25mins", and Clay pulled in next to me. "How'd you get so good with that special rifle, .45cal and 12ga semi-auto shotgun, he asked. I reminded him about my VietNam background as a 3rd Special Forces (Green Berets) sniper and my counter-insurgency and POW rescue work in Laos, Cambodia and Thailand. He remembered my application and DD-214, plus commendations and many medals for my 3 tours in that hellhole, in the early 70s. I invited him inside for lunch, but he said he needed to get back to the Station, and take charge again. I bid him adieu.

I paid, tipped the cashier and left, and ate in my Jeep, until the next call came over the walkie-talkie from Alex. Someone on the freeway had shot-out three of his cruiser's tires, and he suspected the three perps, which we'd just dealt with, had "friends" waiting. I did a u-turn and sped back to where I could get a view of the cruiser parked on the shoulder, Alex crouching again on the leeward engine-side of the car, and saw a clapped-out Ford 250 pick-up across 6 lanes of traffic, randomly shooting at him. I entered the freeway and pulled up on the Ford's side, about 250yds south of it, angling my Jeep to the guardrail, so I'd have some engine protection. After getting the AR-10 back out, and loading my Tactical Range Vest's 2 pockets with 4 x 20-round loaded mags. After popping-up the scope's lens caps, I scanned the vehicle and two men, with Virginia license plates. I called the plates in, got some IDs, and took careful aim at both of them. Alex' cruiser's right side had 10-15 bullet holes in the doors and windshield, plus the 3 flat tires. The two men were crouching near the front of their truck, also using the engine as cover.

They fired another 5-6 shot volley at Alex, while I took aim on them both, tightly stacked side-by-side in front of the truck's motor. The .308 cal(7.62 x 51mm NATO) FMJ (Full Metal Jacket) round would easily pass through the first and into the second bad guy, if I "hit it just right". I'd done this shot numerous time before, with great effect, thereby saving an out-and-out firefight. I radioed both the Dispatcher and Sgt Clay, informing them of the unfolding situation. I got the "go ahead" from Clay. And I did it when the time was right; both went down with one shot. The .308cal has more terminal velocity and killing power at 600-900yds, than a .357Magnum does at point-blank range. I ran to the truck, secured their 9mms and shotguns, cuffed the both to the tailgate, and called for another ambulance. Both had pulses, but were getting pale and their breathing was getting shallow. I'm not an civilian-trained EMT, so I waited

until the real EMTs arrived and attended to them. Sgt Clay arrived 8-9 minutes later, just as the ambulance was leaving. "Nice shooting, John!, he said. Crap, more paperwork for me and I hadn't finished lunch yet, and it was already 1:30pm. I took notes to use in my Incident Report.

I went back on patrol and gave Alex a lift to the Station, while Roy's Shell Garage & Service Station's wrecker towed the crippled Police Car back to the Station, and Alex requisitioned another unit. I finished my Club Sandwich on the way back. We split-up and went our separate ways to our assigned areas. It was getting on to 3:45pm, and I longed for this to be over, so I could go back to The Cabin, grad a shower, change, light a fire and do some reading before going to sleep. But more was to come.

I slowly drove down West Oak St to 14th and turned left onto Elm Street and 17th St, where I saw a "juvenile party in progress", spilling out of the house and onto the front lawn. Liquor was definitely involved. I radioed the address back to the Dispatcher, and she came-up with the parents' names, who were away for the weekend. Figures. I called Alex and Clay for back-up and told one of them to bring a box-load of cuffs and a camera. Meanwhile, I drove down the block, did a u-turn and pulled against the curb, across from the house at 2357 Elm St, owned by Mr Mike & Mrs Betty Crossdahl. There must have been 50-60 kids, from 13-17 there, in various states of drunkeness. Then I heard 3 gunshots, and 3 teens were lying on the porch steps and lawn. I radioed the Dispatcher to send 2-3 ambulances from Memorial, which was only 3-4 blocks away. 10-15 kids were running for their vehicles, throwing beer and liquor bottles on the well-kept lawns as they jumped into their cars. I got 5 plate numbers and partials on the cars. The other kids ran back inside the house.

Clay showed-up first, just as the ambulances arrived; then Alex arrived and blocked-off Elm St. I was doing CPR of one of them, and my hand and arms were covered in her blood. The EMTs pronounced 2 dead at the scene, with the girl still clinging-to-life. They rushed her back to the ER's Trauma Center, where an OR and a medical-surgical team was waiting. I took the front door; Clay and Alex went around opposite side to secure the side and back doors so no more escapes could happen. Deputy Bob was called-off the front desk and the Dispatcher called-in Deputies Charles and Lee, from a sound sleep. This was going to take some doing, with all those rowdy, drunken kids. Surprisingly, when I knocked on the front door, while standing to the left side and out of the path of any gunshots, the door opened and 45 tearful, drunken kids came out with their hands up. All were frisked and cuffed; ID was needed on each and every one of them. I found the owners' sons and took them aside for questioning.

Apparently, as their story goes: they and their friends were having a quiet drinking party when 10-15 older boys from a neighboring high school showed-up and crashed the party. They beat-up some of the younger boys and helped themselves to the booze and young girls, with several being raped upstairs. Guns were pulled by the HS boys, and everyone was told not to interfere or they'd be shot. All the younger kids were made to empty wallets and pocket change into one of the HS boy's baseball caps, which overflowed. "Jackpot"!, he screamed. The the younger kids, who outnumbered the HS boys by 5-1, rushed them, and the fights began. After trying to get out the front door and away, the younger kids followed, only to have 3 of their own shot. They retreated back into the house. Blood stains were all over the porch, steps and sidewalk. There were some legible and useable fingerprints on the bottles of the older boys, and CSI was called by Clay to get here ASAP to ID the older boys. Sgt Clay took charge immediately, and cordoned-off both ends of the block with newly-arrived Charles's and Lee's cruisers. The house was secured and taped as a "Police Crime Scene" and parents of the kids were called to come pick-up their own and get them out of here, after giving brief statements which meshed with the owners' two sons.

I grabbed my hi-power Police flashlight and found two spent 9mm shell casings among the liquor and beer bottles, which I preserved for evidence for CSI, who was expected within 20-30mins. Neighbors were out on their front lawn all up and down the block, and were told to go back inside. Only a few complied. I gave them 5 minutes to comply, or I'd cite them. That cleared-out the gawkers. Clay frowned at me. I shrugged; it worked.

After all the other kids's parents had signed an ROR (Released On Own Recognizance) form, only the two 16 and 17 year old brothers remained, and they were cuffed and taken down to the Station for further, in-depth questioning about the evening's activities. They stuck to their story 100%, as did the other 40-45 younger kids. Sgt let them call their parents, on a skiing vacation for the weekend in the Poconos, and they said they'd rush right back. I didn't want to be around when the four were reunited; it was going to get ugly. The amount of paperwork on this would be staggering, and Alex volunteered to do it, with just a brief statement from me, since I was off on Sunday. It was 4:40pm now.

I went back on patrol, after telling Clay and Alex I'd meet with them after the shift, at the Station. I just wanted the day to be over and was looking forward to a very peaceful Sunday. I turned off Elm St and headed for Oak and 8th street, the start of my patrol area. All was quiet, but there were numerous cars on the roads now that the rains had stoped and the streets had drained-off and weren't flooded anymore. At least everything had a "clean look" to it, from the hard rains.

While driving, I cursed the fact that criminals and children had any access to guns, for mayhem and murder. But banning all guns was a stupid idea: the law-abiding Citizen would be denied his/her Constitutional 2nd Amendment Right, while both the other groups, and many others, would still be able to get illegal guns, and would cause mayhem and murder on a scale we'd never be able to imagine. What's the answer? Is there even an answer? I don't know, truthfully.

Just then, I saw Elmore Samulsen with his behemoth '55 Buick Roadmaster with 14 tons of chrome and a bumper jack —, pulled over to the side of Oak St, with another flat tire. It was a different one this time. I parked behind it, put on the flashing light, and got out to inspect the tire. No wonder his tires are going flat: they're the original tires and are "dry-rotted" and leaking like sieves. I suggested to Elmore that he either get new look-alikes or have tubes put into each tire, so they don't leak. He nodded "yes". I radioed Roy's Shell Garage & Service Station and told him the problem, from last week and right now. Roy said he had tubes big enough to fit and Elmore asked that he come pick him up with the wrecker/ flatbed, and take the Buick to the station to get them installed, until he could order some replacement tires in the wide, white sidewall early-50s style. Problem solved. I wrote-up an Incident Report until Roy arrived and towed the behemoth away. I gave Elmore a lift to the gas station, as it was on my way to the Police Station and my shift had just ended.

I pulled into #7 space at the Police Station and saw both Clay's and Alex's cruisers already there. Deputies Charles and Lee would be out on our shift now, and I was officially off-duty. Tim waved me past the front desk into Clay's office, where he was busy with Alex writing-up the "underage children's drinking part and shooting". CSI was here in the conference room, going over gathered evidence and paperwork. Soon, they'd go to the site and do what they needed to do to conclude the investigation. A couple of the younger kids had already ID'd one of the shooters, and the PA State Police would be picking him up in a matter of minutes, with a bench-issued warrant for murder. The autopsies would determine how many of the two dead children he'd shot and killed; the third was in ICU, still clinging to life. If she died, another murder charge would be added. I sat and listened and added-in my statements to round-out the report, and signed it.

Clay asked that I do my other reports — I handed him the just-written Samulsen-Buick Report — and then I could sign-out for the weekend. I'd brought all my Police-issued gear in and inventoried it. Clay asked that I keep the Deputies's Badge, just in case I was needed and he wasn't around to swear me in, and I said alright. Alex smiled at me and nodded. So did Clay. I was a full-time volunteer Deputy Sheriff now, trusted by Clay & Co, to "keep the peace" in Adam's Junction. Made me feel proud. After finishing all of the remaining Incident Reports, I signed-out and told Clay that I'd be at The Cabin all-day Sunday if all-hell broke loose, or he could reach me by cellphone 24x7. I left and went home to Jenny.

Pulling into the 1,000ft gravel drive to The Cabin, I noticed that the 8-10" of snow melt water had receded towards the lower creek, and it was down to the 6" of ½" crushed bluestone gravel I'd had installed as a base. Good thing I never black topped it all, as the floodwaters would have lifted it up and destroyed it. Best to leave it as just a gravel driveway, which drains. Another 2-3" of stone would need to be added in the coming Spring. I parked in front of the massive deck with the oversized picnic table, both free of snow for the first time this Winter. After disarming the building, I brought my gear and rifles inside and laid it all on the massive oak DR table. I needed to clean the AR, but first things first. Jenny was hungry and I refilled her 3 bowls. She supped gratefully. I locked the storm door but left the main door open to let additional light in on a cloudy afternoon. It would be dark within 30-45mins, anyway. It was 6:45pm, and I had some laundry to do, a fire to build, change bed linens and bathroom towels, turn-up the furnace, and make something to eat.

The furnace at 78°F and fire felt wonderful. I took off my Kimber 1911 .45cal and Deputy Sheriff Badge, and laid them on the DR table, too, nearest my overstuffed leather chair in front of the fireplace. I would begin reading other unfinished books, instead of one of two books I'd later get at Border's in York, a few days after I get back to York: "Pillars Of The Earth", and "World Without End", both by Ken Follett, recommended by my friend, Linda, back in York on Sunday. Meanwhile, I finished reading Glenn Beck's "Broke", and put it on to the "finished pile".

I shaved, took a shower, and changed into some clean clothes. Somehow, being on patrol always made me "feel dirty". I'll save the load of laundry, vacuuming etc for Sunday morning, and concentrate on some quality sleep tonight. Hopefully, Sgt Clay won't call and say he needs me for Police work on Sunday, and I can have a full day to myself, for reading, relaxing and walking Jenny around the property. I brought all the guns into the Master Bedroom, laid the Kimber 1911 .45cal, with a round chambered and safety on, on the nightstand next to my cellphone. With the heat turned down to 70°F, it was 8:45pm, and I was asleep within 5-mins. Jenny quickly joined me at the foot of the bed.

I was up at 0-Dark-Thirty (5:15am), turned up the furnace to 78°F, watered and fed Jenny, made coffee and breakfast, and built a roaring fire just for good measure. Jenny curled-up on her Kodiak bearskin in front of the massive hearth. I sat with my coffee thinking about the dream of Sherry - a name but no face as her own. In 45 minutes, it was starting to get light and I knew Spring was on the way. I put a load of laundry through the wash & dry cycles, folded them and put it all into my duffel bag on the freshly-changed and made bed. I had everything ready to load into the Jeep for the trip back to York, and to get ready for the coming week's activities at the Garden Center.

I decided to take a ride into Adam's Junction to see if Bev & Tony's General Store was open yet, as I had a short shopping list for The Cabin. I also needed a carton of Marlboros (red box), which Bev carried just for me, as no one else in town smoked them. Wonder why? Such a beautiful, quaint, old village and so well-preserved, turn-of-the-20th-century homes. After shutting-down and securing The Cabin, I drove past my three favorite homes but actually, all of them in the village were my favorites. (There's a town just across the Susquehanna River from East York - Columbia - which has the same type of home styles, and they're drop-dead beautiful at Christmas. That's my favorite time of the year to drive the marked "downtown route", and take pics of them.)

I stopped at Bev & Tony's General Store as they were just opening at 9:00am. I parked in front of the store and went inside. Clarice was handling the store until Bev & Tony returned from the 8:30am Church Services, and she knew me from months ago when Tony's store was almost robbed, which I stopped, and all of his large plate glass windows were shot out and had to be replaced. I took an arm basket, got Marlboro®s, some canned goods, dogfood, and a new broom, as mine was in tatters from sweeping snow off the massive deck and picnic table at The Cabin. I paid for it all, and was loading it in my Jeep, when I heard the alarm go off at Adam's-Wilson's Jewelry Store just down the street, and saw 2 men running from the store. I radioed the Dispatcher that a "211 (robbery) was in progress", and told her my status. I asked for instructions from Clay, who was taking a crap at the minute. This couldn't wait as Deputy Tim at the front desk radioed Deputies Charles and Lee for "immediate back-up" for me. They were on their way; meanwhile it was just me vs them. I grabbed the AR-10 from its Eagle Carrying Bag in the back seat, plus 4 x 20-round mags, checked my Kimber 1911 .45cal ACP to see that it a round chambered and the safety was on and grabbed 5 extra mags from my multi-purpose shooter's vest, and scooted north to the first store's recessed doorway. There, I took aim at both perps, just seeing who they were through the über-high-quality Leupold® Gold Dot Mark 4 CQ/T Scope. They both had sawed-off shotguns and 9mms. Chumps.

I wished I had also had the Remy 11-87 Semi-Auto 12ga Shotgun, in case I decided to move-in much closer, but that was too much equipment and ammo to lug around in these tight spaces. The AR-10 would well-suffice for this incident. They'd apparently pistol-whipped the proprietor and cleaned-out the display cases, since the owner fell halfway-in and halfway-out of the front door, trying to chase them, with blood streaming from his face and head. I radioed Memorial Hospital for 2 ambulances to stand-by 1 block away in "safety-mode", until I gave the "all safe" call to come in and get the injured.

From my vantage point in the doorway, the perps had loaded 3 medium bags of loot into their SUV and were just trying to get it started and leave. I took the safety off the AR-10, and shot-out the right-rear, left-rear and left-front tires, plus put 3 shots into their gas tank, so they wouldn't get very far, even if they left. I leaned the AR-10 again the brick wall, and ran back to the Jeep to get my bulletproof vest, so Sgt Clay wouldn't go "batshit" if he saw me without it during an incident or on patrol. That done, some civilians began peeping from their 2nd floor apartments to see what all the "commotion" was all about. I yelled at them to get back inside, close the windows and get down.

Both the driver and passenger fired a couple of wild, unaimed shots in my direction, and I responded with a shot to the driver's left shoulder, causing him to swerve and crash into another parked car. He slumped-over, while the passenger got out and ran for it with his sawed-off, a 9mm and one bag of the loot. He turned around and shot at me with his 9mm from about 100yds, missing me by 10-15ft. I crouched, took careful aim with the AR-10, and shot him in the left calf and right ankle, which shattered and he fell writhing in pain and blood. Just then, Deputies Charles and Lee, and Sgt Clay pulled-up and blocked both ends of the street, got their shotguns out and proceeded with caution to the crashed car. I had already secured the perp's shotgun and 9mm, and cuffed him to the steering wheel after taking the ignition keys and throwing them 50ft away from the crippled vehicle.

I was over and on top of the 2nd leg-wounded perp, securing his weapons and cuffing him to a fire hydrant. I called for the 2 ambulances to come quickly, and the EMTs took over on the owner, first perp with the shoulder wound, and the second perp with the leg injuries. Deputies Charles and Lee supervised the perps' transport to the hospital, and then went back out on patrol. Clay just chuckled, as he thought I was having a nice quite, relaxing day. Now I had Incident Reports to fill-out again, and turn-in with my expense report, and pick-up expense report checks from previous weeks. (((Sigh))).

I followed Clay back to the Station, parked in Space #7, and went inside with all the past two hour's notes and facts in my head, ready to commit to paper. I sat in Deputy Tim's office and filled-in an Incident Report for the morning and handed it into Clay, who filed it in the day's folder. He handed me a small stack of past expense checks, and I thanked him. It was already 11:45am, and I was getting hungry, so I asked Clay if he wanted anything from Nell's Kitchen. He'd brought his lunch and declined. I signed-out and headed to Nell's after calling-in a Reuben Sandwich & Chips. It would be waiting for me.

The local 10:30am Church Services were just letting-out and the streets were getting busy, once again, with many people heading to Nell's Kitchen, Uncle Ray's Rib Joint or Sarah's Place for lunch. I waited in line until it was my turn at the register, got some "kudos" from neighbors on my recent arrests. paid-up with tip and went to my Jeep. I drove back to The Cabin to eat and share with Jenny, but she wasn't interested in "peoples' food", so I refilled her wet food bowl, turned-up the heat, armed the building and built a roaring fire. I brought the three bags of groceries inside and unpacked them and suddenly I

was so tired that I had trouble navigating the rooms. I sat and leaned back into the leather chair, closed my eyes and fell asleep. The Reuben sandwich went cold. I could feel a fever coming on, as my face was flush, forehead very hot and I was shivering. Wrapped-up in an afghan, I slept, too tired to even to got the bathroom and get some aspirin. It was nearly 5:30pm when I awoke and it was getting dark quickly. I closed-up The Cabin, locked and armed it and reset the fr/r auto spotlights.

I had all kinds of meetings and landscape road trips planned for this week, Kim would be in 4 days to work on CounterPoint inventory and then GardenWare label/signs/tags, so it wasn't as if I had a choice about not going into work on Monday; I had to go. If I went to sleep as soon as I got home to York, and got up very early — say 8:30-9:00am — I could easily make it into work by 10:00am, after watering and feeding Murphy, with plenty of time to spare. That's what I'd do. I'd have to come back up to The Cabin once or twice during the week just to take care of Jenny, and get some other mundane chores done. I turned down the furnace, let the fire burn-out, closed the flu damper, set the alarm and went to bed. I was asleep in less than 3 minutes.

I was up at 3:05am, packed the Jeep, armed the building and left for York. After getting home, I went to bed for another couple of hours sleep. Then, time to go to work at the GC&N Complex. (Skip back up to "Around The Garden Center".)

muslim "Heritage" In America?

Ol' shit-for-brains, Barack Hussein ∅bummer, during his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that islam has always been a part of America's story." Say what, ∅bummer?

Really? Were those muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians. Were those muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving Day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.

Can you show me one muslim signature on the United States Constitution? Declaration of Independence? Bill of Rights? Didn't think so.

Did muslims fight for this country's freedom from England? No.

Did muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America? No, they did not. In fact, muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery. Your own half brother, a devout muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though muslims of Arabic descent refer to "black muslims" as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. ∅bummer?

Where were muslims during the Civil Rights Era of this country? Not present. There are no pictures or media accounts of muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King Jr, or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.

Where were muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era? Again, not present. In fact, devout muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the islamic culture. So much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or 'burka', or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband. Yep, the muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they, ∅bummer?

Where were muslims during World War II? They were aligned directly with Adolf Hitler, and the Nazis. The muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Finally, Mr. ∅bummer, where were muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001? If they weren't flying planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East. No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the muslim world celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks that day. Strangely, the very "moderate" muslims who's asses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo, Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. ∅bummer, is the "rich heritage" muslims have here in America.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were and still are, all murderous muslim garbage, richly deserving of summary death.

And now we can add November 5th, 2009: the slaughter of 13 American dead and wounding of 29 other American Soldiers at Fort Hood by a muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist, and who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The "heritage" of all subhuman muslim slime, garbage, scum and pigshit in America, is that of wanton destruction, murder and death. From 9-11 to so-called "honor killings", to massacres on US Army Bases, to the murders just this week of two US Army Personnel on a US Military Bus in Germany, and the many plots to blow-up people, places and things, the subhuman muslim filth are indeed, "The Enemy Within Our Gates".

That finally, Mr. ∅bummer is the "muslim heritage" in America. All muslims and everything islamic should be outlawed in America, and should be made punishable by summary execution, IMO.

Any questions, half-breed, sambo, lowlife scumbag, you stinking b∅bummer asshole?

The Global Warming Money Pit

Have you seen this video: "BBC: The Great Global Warming Swindle"? It was outright-banned from leftist, hate-filled, dirtbag, lowlife scumbags, Google.com's and YouTube.com's websites, by the mentally-ill, left-wing, global warming idiot wackos, but I've preserved it, for posterity, aka you, me and *ours*. Watch, be informed and download it for others to see. It's on my corporate server, and will stay there, BTW.

Here's what the Global Warming Scam is all about. Sweet, huh? They're so transparent, aren't they?

Here's everything you need to know about the Global Warming Fraud, and why it's a good thing. It's a l-o-n-g article, so get a sandwich, iced tea and settle-in, for a very informative read. I'm right there with you, BTW.

The "Greenhouse Effect" is a natural and valuable phenomenon, without which, the planet would be uninhabitable. Global Warming, at least in recent times, is real. CO2 is not a significant greenhouse gas; 95% of the contribution is due to Water Vapor. Man's contribution to Greenhouse Gasses is relatively insignificant. We didn't cause the recent Global Warming and we cannot stop it. Solar Activity appears to be the principal driver for Climate Change. CO2 is a useful trace gas in the atmosphere, and the planet would actually benefit by having more, not less of it, because it is not a driver for Global Warming and would enrich our vegetation, yielding better crops to feed the expanding population. CO2 is not causing global warming, in fact, CO2 is lagging temperature change in all reliable datasets. The cart is not pulling the donkey. Wake-up, folks.

Here's a listing of The Best Global Warming Videos on the Internet.

Hey, fat, shit-for-brains, bloated, liar, huckster, fraud, criminal, charlatan, scumbag, loser, disgraced ex-VP AlGoreBore (LIAR-TN), is back using $300 million of OPM (Other Peoples' Money) to promote his Global Warming Bullshit, after the worst Winter in over 100 years. Welcome back, fatso huckster asswipe, AlGoreBore!

CO2 bad? No; CO2 is good, and we need more of it, or we're in for a very cold period, very soon. Here are the facts about CO2.

Roger Revelle of Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Harvard University and University of California San Diego, spits on the lying scumbag, AlGoreBore. My, my, oh my. (((snicker))) No, there's no consensus on Glo-bullshit Warming, other than it's a LIE! Just ask Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Atmospheric Science at MIT, Richard S. Lindzen; he's eminently-qualified to call AlGoreBoreAsshole, a LIAR! As I am.

There's another "ice age" coming, not the AlGoreBoreLiar 'Glo-bull warming' crap.

Larsen B Ice Shelf in Antarctica collapses in 2002 = Glo-bullshit Warming? Doubt it.

Read this Glo-bullshit Warming idiocy. Go ahead; I'll wait.

AlGoreBore's "hypocrisy"? See it right here!

You need to watch this 30 minute film; it's an eye-opener if you think that we're running out of crude oil, and that America has no reserves. We have more oil and natural gas in Alaska alone, than all the rest of the world's known reserves, COMBINED! Grab an adult beverage, and watch it.

Better get out your Winter coats, 'snuggies', wool socks and snow shovels, as it seems we've got an 80-year "Little Ice Age", on the way. Yawn; no biggie.

AlGoreBore's "Glo-bull Warming Bullshit" has spawned so-called 'cottage industries' around the world, worth hundreds of millions and probably billions of dollars, for green corporation validation, carbon credits, foundation & university climate studies, grants and a host of other BS-related crap to his lies and garbage. Global warming competes with cancer and competes with AIDS for a finite amount of money. This year's natural resurgence will surely see the global warmists, led by celebrity warmist, Gore, compete viscously for those US Taxpayers' hard-earned dollars. And I'm betting that the really important disease, cancer, loses to Glo-bullshit Warming and AIDS. Dammit.

F*ck all the "Glo-bullshit Warming Alarmists"! I say, FUCK-THEM-UP, and cleanse the planet, if they try to physically-intimidate and hurt anyone! I will; count on it! "Get in my face", assholes, and that'll be your last day on this Earth! If there are any "dissenting scientists" out there, who need protection, just get in-touch with me, and I'll guard you & yours. You can count upon that, folks!

Have you taken "The Global Warming Test"? If you have a sentient, functioning brain, and a simple knowledge of "the facts", you'll easily get a 10-of-10, as I did. Go ahead, and give it a try!

Read this article and pick-out "The WWF's Big Lie". If you chose this paragraph — "Summer sea ice is now forecasted to completely disappear in the summer months sometime between 2013 and 2040 — something which hasn't happened for over a million years." — you'd be right. There isn't, and never has been and ice on the earth dated at a million years old, and who the hell was around back then to begin recording it? The lying sacks-of-shit at the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) are typical lowlife, left-wing wacko scumbags, in-bed with the "Glo-Bull Warming" Crap, of asshole AlGoreBore and his phony, money-making scam. The oldest, and not reliably-dated ice cores are >160,000 years, and those are shaky in fact, at best. So where did the lying WWF pull the million year crap from? Their asses, of course!

Shit-for-brains, mentally-ill, fat, bloated liar, AlGoreBore's (LOWLIFE-TN) "ally", in NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), which is run by AlGoreBore's chief scientific ally/"asshole/butt-buddy"— Dr James "Moron-Cretin-Asshole" Hansen (DIRTBAG-NASA) — and is one of four bodies responsible for monitoring global temperatures, announced that "last month was the hottest October on record". Total, factual bullshit and lies. This was startling. Across the world there were reports of unseasonal snow and plummeting temperatures last month, from the American Great Plains to China, and from the Alps to New Zealand. China's official news agency reported that Tibet had suffered its "worst snowstorm ever". In the US, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration registered 63 local snowfall records and 115 lowest-ever temperatures for the month, and ranked it as only the 70th-warmest October in 114 years. So what explained the anomaly? GISS's computerized temperature maps seemed to show readings across a large part of Russia had been up to 10 degrees higher than normal. But when expert readers of the two leading warming-skeptic blogs, "Watts Up With That and Climate Audit", began detailed analysis of the GISS data they made an astonishing discovery. The reason for the freak figures was that scores of temperature records from Russia and elsewhere were not based on October readings at all. Figures from the previous month had simply been carried over and repeated two months running. Read this article, and find out why both lying, corrupt, criminal, subhuman idiots, GoreBore & Hansen, should be stood against a wall, and shot, IMO. In fact, the pathetically-socialist, left-wing UK, has just begun to awaken to what the "Climate Change Bill" will do to destroy their nation, or what's left of it. IMO, it's probably too late now to save the UK, but at least some of the more Conservative people over there, will at least get the chance to flee to America (or elsewhere), before we also "go down the proverbial dumper", as they've done. Heh.

On Friday, January 2nd, I ran a fully-attributed story in my weekly "Journal", which had links to other stories and facts, thoroughly-debunking AlGoreBore's trillion dollar scam and fraud, Global Warming". The Daily Telegraph UK's columnist, Christopher Booker, was the erudite author, and here is the link to that story. Nice job, Mr Booker!

Now, lowlife shit-for-brains dirtbag, Arkansas Gov Mike "DumbAss Turd-Boy" Beebe (ASSHOLE-AR), said that global warming is serious problem, not a "hoax," and requires more than a state response. "I think it's a threat, and I think global warming is occurring," Beebe-The-Shithead said in response to a caller to his statewide radio program who said he believed the climate change crisis was a "hoax." Idiot. Stupid idiot. Global warming is bullshit, you two-bit asshole! Crawl back inside of AlGoreBore's rectum, dumbfuck!

And global cooling goes merrily along, without any help from us mere humans, as it has for millions and millions of years.

Another "lie/error" in the favor of Glo-BULL Warming's false bullshit and lies? Got duct tape?

Here's the truth: Lord Monckton of Brenchley's Science & Public Policy Institute.

The commie/fascist/socialist liberal-demokkkRAT filth in the US Congress, have refused to allow Lord Monckton to testify the truth, against con-man, liar, scumbag AlGoreBore's LIES! This is Commie Russia, NOT Free America!

We are in a mini-ice-age for the next 30 years; get used to it!

UN: Glaciers are melting in some part of the world, while increasing in other parts of the world. So frigging what, dumbass UN scumbag trash? It's been happening for millions of years, idiots!

"Slime Magazine" can't even get it right. Read Bryan Walsh's crap and tripe about blizzards.

Things Which Make Your Head Explode

May God Bless and keep their poor little innocent souls in His Kingdom, forever. These four dead Amish children, too.

The sooner we get the lowlife, subhuman, commie, sambo ∅bummer trash and filth out of The White House, the sooner our Nation can begin its recovery to our once-former greatness, and begin to hold our collective heads-up again.

Bravo, Gov Walker (CONSERVATIVE-WI) for starting to get done that which needs doing in all 50 states (NOT 57 states, you muslim ∅bummer idiot!) and should become a Conservative Tidal Wave of reform against the union thugs.

Not only is the filth called islam already taking over Europe, Asia, and already owns most all of the tortured and fractured African states, it is aiming itself directly at North America and squarely at the US. Likewise, Mexico is also aiming itself at the Southwestern US, already outnumbering "Anglos" in California (56%+ to >44%) and will soon greatly outnumber White Americans in Texas and in Arizona. "Aztlan" is almost here, fellow Americans, and it's going to turn into a shooting war, I'm guessing.

Progressive Communist Caucus Co-Chair Rep Keith "I Hate Whitey!" Ellison (muslim garbage-MN), said Wednesday that Wisconsin Gov Scott Walker is acting like a "dictator". Really, sambo? Back to the cotton fields for you, racist boy!

The "Pizza Bomber" bitch should be executed, not given life plus 30yrs. KILL HER!

Put this mentally-ill, drug addict and alcoholic Charlie Sheen in a mental institution, for the rest of his unnatural life. He's a lowlife, talentless, subhuman pest.

Speaking of unnatural, John Galliano needs to meet-up with an angry 350lb Jew in a dark alleyway, and get beaten to death, IMO. Galliano's a subhuman, piece-of-lowlife filth who richly deserves to die.

Lowlife asshole, liberal-demokkkRAT slimeball, Rep Gordon Hintz of Wisconsin, said, "You are f-ing dead!" He said this to a female colleague on the Wisconsin State Assembly Floor. And the liberal-demokkkRAT-owned media reported none of this. Kick his ass of out the Legislature, Gov Walker!

A $3,000 monthly water bill, for home? Something's terribly wrong, there, IMO.

Rising gas prices? Don't give all the blame to the turmoil and upheaval in the Middle East, as 80% of it is Barry Hussein Soetero ∅bummer's fault. And here's why. Around the York (PA) area, gas prices have risen 23¢ this week alone. I think that's primarily due to deflation of the US Dollar, no thanks to both political parties and the FED, and not a drop in crude oil prices, which are rising on a daily basis. Gas prices at the pump are at 23¢ this week, after briefly falling 2-3¢ last week. Unleaded Regular (87 oct) is at $3.29/gal, Unleaded Premium (89oct) is at $3.39/gal, Premium (92 oct) is now at $3.59/gal and Diesel climbed to $3.71/gal, in the York (PA) area, at many of the larger gas stations. With crude ME oil prices topping $102.23/bbl, it's no wonder that pump prices are rising. Someone's playing games with us. The smaller stations in the surrounding countryside were a few cents higher in price, in every category. ∅bummer's "cap and trade" plan will also cause electricity prices to necessarily "skyrocket", as well. Nice.

NFL players, making many, many millions each season, living paycheck-to-paycheck? WTF do they do with all that money? Gimme some duct tape, quick; my head is about ready to explode! No sympathy from me!

Some People Just Need Killing

This will do it!

It's not my intention to be the judge here — that's God's "job" — but rather to "hasten the meeting" so that He can send the following subhuman filth to the "Fires of Hell", "River or Lake of Sulphur", or whatever He deems appropriate. I'd gladly/happily volunteer, at no cost to any of my Hard-Working, Fellow US Taxpayers, to gladly/gleefully/happily headshoot these murderous, lowlife dirtbags of all stripes — their skin-color doesn't matter to me, at all — and rid American Society's innocents (especially our precious children and the frail, defenseless elderly) of them, once-and-for-all. And yes, I'd rather see one innocent man convicted and executed, than 10 murderers/robbers/child rapists-murderers freed, to rob, rape and murder again. Hey; call me an "Old Fashioned Conservative"! Too harsh? Nah. Just & RIGHT!

Yes, I agree with the premise of this article, that "the death penalty is a Noahic Covenant with God, in a post-flood world".

A college student from Saudi Arabia who studied chemical engineering in Texas bought explosive chemicals online as part of a plan to hide bomb materials inside dolls and baby carriages to blow up dams, nuclear plants or the Dallas home of former President George W. Bush, the Justice Department said Thursday. "After mastering the English language, learning how to build explosives and continuous planning to target the infidel Americans, it is time for jihad," or holy war, Khalid Ali-M Aldawsari wrote in his private journal, according to court documents. I'll give you some JIHAD, you lowlife, dirtbag, pigshit-sucking, piece-of-dogshit! KILL HIM and all like him!

Put a bullet through this loudmouth assholes head somebody, please!

Forget it, Detroit Police, as your city is totally lost to crime, ruin and decay at the hands of liberal demokkkRAT mayors over the past 45 years. Bulldoze it, and turn it back into farmland.

A Milwaukee man convicted of choking the life out of seven women during a 21-year killing spree was sentenced Thursday to spend the rest of his life in prison, and prosecutors said they may yet tie Walter E. Ellis to two or more unsolved slayings. Bullshit; KILL HIM!

For what John Kluth, 50, and Sonja Kluth, 57, of Yukon, Oklahoma, did to three little children, they both should get the death penalty, and not life in prison, IMO! KILL THEM BOTH!

A Virginia man, Zachary Chesser, who encouraged the murder of "South Park" creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker, over an episode that portrayed the Muslim prophet Muhammad dressed as a bear, was sentenced to 25 years in prison on Thursday. They should have dressed mo-HAM-head fittingly as a dirty PIG!

György Schwartz needs killing for myriad crimes against the world, governments and all of humanity, IMO. Take a guess who he really is. Where's Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley, Sirhan Sirhan or Mark David Chapman, when the world really needs him?

No, it's "not okay to be gay"; it's a sin, sickness and a gross perversion of God's Laws. And anyone who tells the truth about it shouldn't be punished for it.

When you boil it right down to its essence, it comes to the government and government works vs US Taxpayers. Nothing else. Where's the duct tape, anyone? My head's exploding!

Valid CSS!

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict