♫ Vivaldi Spring Concerto ♫

temporary setback

friday, March 11th, 2011

the forecast called for chilly rains on Sunday, but we got a minor ¼" coating of snow and ice, overnight, which didn't last too long, as the temps began to ameliorate — into the lower 40s on Monday — and the snow melted as the ice crumbled-off the outside plants and trees. No damage done to anything I could see.

From simple rain and widespread flooding, to ice storms and damage of all kinds, to seemingly unending snows, March is always an "interesting" month, and one that I'd prefer to do without, except for my Sister's Birthday on the 28th. Spring "arrives" on the 20th, but I'm never fooled by that date; lots of inclement weather can and does occur afterward, even into early April, making our lives semi-miserable.

IMO, the one saving grace of March is its timing: allowing me to go from Winter Hours — Mon-Fri, 10-3, Closed Sat & Sun — to Spring-Summer-Fall Hours — Mon-Sat, 8-5, Sun 11-4 — over a 30-day period, and not all-at-once. Same for the staff and to a degree, my customers.

As I once said long ago, the months of March and April can be quite unpredictable: "Mother Nature's In Charge, We're Just Along For The Ride©".

Around The Garden Center

Once again, I was asleep at 9:15pm on Thursday night, as my back and now neck were hurting — for first time in many months since I'd lost 62 lbs — and I had taken 6 x 324mg aspirin, to alleviate the pain enough to get to sleep. Must have been the way I napped on the couch.

By Friday morning at 5:15am, all pain had disappeared, I watered and fed Murphy and made breakfast, sans English Muffins until my new toaster arrives. After the 3 very rich and excellent Italian meals (including 1 take-out on Wednesday) I'd had with Rich on Wednesday and with Linda on Thursday, at Bel Paese Restaurant, I needed to drop about 7-8lbs. I was back up to 184lbs from 179lbs — but down from 247lbs in October 2010 — and I could "feel" the difference when I put my Lee® Jeans on. Plus, a friend had brought over a ½ gallon of Carman's Teaberry Ice Cream on Wednesday evening, to watch "Justified". I just didn't need all that in one week.

at 6:30am, I scanned the weather forecasts, nation and international news, and with the exception of some widespread rain/ isolated icing on Sunday, it looks as though Spring is not too far off. I say that with a caveat, since March and April can be very unpreductable weather months. I'm just glad that our 21st Open House falls on the last Saturday in April; by then, the weather is usually stable, reliable and very nice to be outdoors. Same-O, same-O in Libya, Wisconsin, Ohio and Indiana: battles of one kind or another. The more things change, the more they remain the same.

I shaved and showered on Friday morning, went to the GC N Complex at 10am for 4-5rs, did some food shopping, ran some errands, took a short afternoon nap and then went to my 8pm meeting, after which I headed-up I-83 to Adam's Junction for the rest of the weekend. Lee called Thursday night and wanted me to go with him at 9:30-10am on Sunday, to the Jewish Edmart Deli and to the Jewish Grocery Store, The Seven Mile Market, both in Pikesville (MD), as well as stop at Graul's in May's Chapel, (MD), on the way home, to spend a ton of money. I had packed my duffle bag, several boxes of canned goods from the condo's pantry, for transfer to "The Cabin's" pantry, my trusty AR-10/ M-16 and the ultra-powerful, short-range Beowulf .50cal Rifle, plus plenty of loaded magazines and extra ammo for both, for the short trip to Adam's Junction. I decided that I didn't need to spend $200-300 on those 3 MD delis, just right now. (Skip Down to "The Cabin".)

Dad, Kim & I were in the GC&N all-day on Monday, doing paperwork, running errands, inputting inventory into GardenWare for labels-tags-signs since nursery stock would be arriving in 2-3 weeks and all those items needed to be printed-out and ready-to-go as the semi-trucks come up the front driveway to deliver fresh goods. I was back down to 178lbs as of Monday morning's weigh-in. My new Cuisinart Toaster arrived on Monday — actually, it arrived Saturday but no one was at the GC&N to take it from USPS — and I had to go to the Felton PO to sign for, and pick it up. Dad left around 1:30pm; Kim and I worked until 3:15pm, and then called it a day.

Hmmmm, Reason #1 why I carry a Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP, and an extra two 8-round magazine Galco Ammo Paddle Holster carrier. "9-15 people" would be no problem, except for the police having enough body bags to accomodate all of those dead assailants.

Are you ready for "what's coming"?

Tuesday was another cold, brisk day, with a morning temp at 18°F and zero wind chill. My new Cuisinart Toaster worked great, right out of the box, with a quick read on instructions. The English Muffin was perfect and a relief from all the Quaker® Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal I'd been eating since the other toaster crapped-out, last week. Kim was in at 10am, and I had some unacceptable nursery stock problems to deal with in previously-placed orders, so I spent the morning on the phone with three growers getting plant material switched around and exchanged in my customers' favor. I refuse to accept any sub-standard material, even with a grower's "promise" that "it'll look better later in the season". No frigging way! It either meets my standards coming off their trucks, or it goes back to them and I take a credit on their invoice.

The ice storm a couple of weeks ago ripped a gaping hole in the Main Greenhouse's (Van Wingerden gutter-connected) 6-mil poly roof, and the 50-70mph wind gusts tore one of the four shadecloth roof panels in half. Both the 6-mil poly and shadecloth are made from petroleum — and with oil now over $106/bbl — it's going to be very expensive to replace it all, especially recovering the entire Main GH. I shot pics for the insurance company claim, but I'm still going to have to recover the entire GH anyway this Spring, before the 21st Open House on Saturday, April 30th. I gave-up on my usually-reliable Amish crew from Happy Construction in Lancaster (PA) returning my many calls; to that end, I've contacted XSSmith for help in rounding-up one of their crews to do the 1-2 day job, before my 21st Open House on Saturday, April 30th. I hope we can do it.

The #1 Front Counter Computer/ Register had a "Physical Memory Dump" Error on Tuesday morning, giving me a blue screen with all kinds of codes and numbers, sayiong that a "hardware device is improperly configured". So I restarted and got the Device Manager, which showed me that one of the PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controllers wasn't enabled; the other one was, but still no browser(s) would run on #1, so I called JoAnn & Mark at our IT Company, in Baltimore (MD), for an opinion and some help. I faxed them a copy of the Error Message from the memory dump, so they'd have it to study and recommend action. Mark is already scheduled to visit us on Tuesday, March 15th, to work on #1 Computer, plus train a new employee in our retail software, which we have used for the past 15+ years for inventory and customer checkout. JoAnn called back and told me what the problem was — a disable Ethernet card on the MOBO which couldn't be removed — and said Mark would attend to it on Tuesday, if he could find a workaround to avoid any more blue screen warnings.

"...and a stronger U.S. economy." A stonger economy? Total BS! PMS-NBC is full of shit crap! This is a jobless, delusional, made-up, non-recovery for the US Economy. We're in as bad a shape as we were last year and the year before. I say that definitively as a small business owner, and I do know what I'm talking about. If there were a recovery and "stronger economy" happening, I'd be deluged with landscape jobs and hiring help like crazy, but I'm not. There is NO RECOVERY going on and I'm not hiring beyond the personnel I already have on-board. The truth is that the US economy is on the verge of a major collapse.

I'm beginning to close-out my saving and checking accounts at Fulton®/Drovers® Bank in Red Lion (PA), and switch-over all our corporate and my personal accounts to PNC® Bank, in York and Red Lion. I've been with Fulton®/Drovers® for 10 years, and I hate to "throw them under the bus", but PNC® is giving us so much more business and personal incentives than Fulton®/Drovers®, that it's hard to say "no" to them. Besides, they're real nice folks, too. I also have to activate my 1 business and 2 personal credit cards from PNC® within the next 15 days.

I was up at 4:30am on Wednesday morning, and it was bitter and crisp, and I could tell there was a change on weather on-the-way from the cirro-stratus clouds in the sky. It was 26°F with no wind chill, but very damp and piercing, depite the many layers of clothes I dressed in. The Jeep's heater felt good on the way into work at 8:00am. I purposely arrived early to get my Office and the 2 front counter computers "patched" by Windows for another critical flaw in the O/S. I would have to do the sam for Dad's 2 laptops, since he pays no attention to such stuff, and is usually weeks or months behind on upgrades and patches, which worries me bigtime. All of our corporate accounting data is on those two units, with weekly back-ups of course, but any malicious intruder could cause many headaches for me in having to restore apps and data from the back-ups. Now that he's *finally* getting a ComCast Phone-Net-Cable Modem (he and Mom already have CATV) package at home, maybe I can talk him into leaving the two units plugged-in 24x7 to get their much-needed updates and patches on a regular basis.

My current CCW (permit to carry concealed) expires on 5/8/11, but I mailed-in my renewal/ background check form, with a $25 check on Monday, and got an email back on Wednesday morning at 8:15am from the York County Sheriff's Dept, that it was ready to be picked-up at the Courthouse, on North George St, in downtown York. I was stunned, since it normally takes 2-4 weeks to get a simple renewal done! Wearing one of my favorite black knit ties, I parked 2 blocks away at a sidestreet meter, fed it 4 quarters and walked to the Courthouse. The building's burly guards, from the Sheriff's Dept, refused me entry with my cellphone even turned-off, and I had to walk it back to my parked car, 2 blocks away, and ditch it, and walk back the 2 blocks to get inside through the metal detectors, and then to the Sheriff's Office to get photographed and the new card laminated. That gives me another 5 years before I have to go through this BS routine again. I'd been at the Garden Center since 7:15am, manually-applying Windows Updates and Patches to my office machine running WIN-7 Pro, and to the two front counter units running WIN-XP Pro. Although all machine had "Autonatic Updates" turned "On", they were somehow missed on Tuesday, and I had to apply them manually to be sure of adequate coverage and protection. I'd done my condo's computer Windows Updates last evening, so all I had left was to make sure Dad's two laptops were up-to-date, when he arrived later in the morning. Rich arrived at 10am, to go with me to 5-6 homes in Southern York County to check on their landscapes from 2010, in the hopes that we could convince them to do something in 2011. A $6,500 landscape maintenance job came-in from a customer today, bringing the total to 10 lscp maintenance and 6 lscp jobs, for Spring; a mere fraction of what we're used to handling. I got prices on 6-mil poly (plastic) and pressure-treated lath stripping from several online and in-town sources, and am scrambling to find labor help to recover the Main GH, before the upcoming Open House, on Saturday, April 30th. My usually reliable Amish crew is deluged with work, and don't know if they can meet my deadline, so I'm trying other companies for labor. Alan, Arthur and I are getting "too old" to walk those narrow 4" gutters, 16ft in the air, to recover them ourselves, as we used to do years ago. Another of my newly-ordered, legendary Pendleton® "Board" Shirts arrived on Wednesday via USPS, to add to my collection of 10, since some are now 6-7 years old and wearing-out, needing replacement. I called it a day around 3:30pm and went home to relax, water and feed Murphy, my condo cat.

I was up again at 4:30am on Thursday, after watching "Justified" on FX-TV — 10-11pm Wednesdays (CATV) with Lee — and was feeling groggy. From the noise of the condo's 4 skylights, I could tell it was a steady rain coming down, and predicted to get much worse as the day unfolded. I watered and fed Murphy, made breakfast and mentally-lined-up all the things I had to get done today and Friday. It was going to be a busy couple of days. Next week would prove even busier, with what I had scheduled for the staff, myself and a couple of our outside vendors. No matter; we'll all get through it as we work-up to April and May and the "coming rigors" of our 21st Season in this less-than-favorable business climate. For the past few days, I've been wearing some of my favorite knit ties, which come in many solid colors, but I'd chosen black to start with; the other colors would come later as the starched dress shirts and Pendleton® "Board" Shirts dictate. It felt great to wear a tie again after so many years without one, and it elicited a lot of comments from friends and staff. See last week's "Journal" photo (courtesy of Lee M. Friedman Group).

I worked on getting quotes for recovering the Main GH (50ft x 100ft Van Wingerden gutter-connected), and finally got my Amish friend, Amos, to respond with a written answer for costs. I signed the quote and faxed it back to him, with the proviso that it be completely finished by April 15th, so we could clean and set-up the place for Spring-Summer-Fall business and the upcoming Open House. We'll strip the GH of all its existing poly and lath furring strips, paint the new lath strips, and have it all ready for Amos & Co of Happy Construction to install the new poly etc. I refilled the indoor Water Garden, as it was getting low in the 2nd pond. I also called Arthur to come in on Friday, from 12noon to 3pm, to help me clean-up the Main GH and unload several pallets of chemicals etc which were supposed to arrive from Wetzel's, in Harrisonburg, VA, but were delayed a day due to heavy snow and truck problems navigating in the slippery stuff. Poor southerners just can't handle it. A couple of nursery reps/ friends called with nursery stock delivery dates in late March and I added them to my schedule for unloading.

My several billion gallon retention ponds overfloweth, as do many rivers, streams and creeks in the York, Lancaster and Adams Counties; in fact, the entire Mid-Atlantic Region is under a ***Flood Warning***, as of 1:15pm. Dad left at 1:30pm, while Kim and I left at 3pm. I'd had enough for one day.

The “Virtual Cabin” – A Novella

I left York about 9:15pm and was almost at "The Cabin" when it started sleeting and snowing up in the mountains, where Adam's Junction is located. I slowed down considerably on the slick roads, as the ice and snow was sticking to everything. As I turned into my 1,000ft driveway, I spun the AWD 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee 360° and kept going on the sheet of ice which had formed over the 6" base of ¾" crushed bluestone, and ran-up into the meadow area. Yikes; time to slow down and get inside before this gets any worse. I carefully pulled under the left-side carport, whose roof was already dripping with 8" icicles. I disarmed the building, turned on the lights, turned-up the furnace, said hello to Jenny and her empty bowls, and brought my gear and rifles inside, locking the Jeep. I put the VietNam US Army Duffel Bag and rifles on the DR table, refilled Jenny's 3 bowls, gave her a kiss on the head, and re-armed the building. The fr/r floodlights were just going-off now, as they'd detected no movement coming up the driveway or around the structures.

Time for a roaring fire, as the temps were dropping. I carried-in an armload of split wood from the tarped Firewood Stack on the Back Porch, and still had a 3ft unsplit, unburned log next to the hearth. I opened the flu damper and within minutes the fire came to life, throwing-off a beautiful glow and welcomed warmth. After unpacking my duffle bag in the Master BR, I laid-out my rifles on the large oak Dining Room Table, on newspaper, and inspected them. They were empty, cleaned and ready-to-go. I loaded a full magazine into each, and made sure I had 7-10 extra mags in each rifle's bag. I did the same for my daily carry piece, the Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP, with its extra two 8-round magazines Galco Ammo Paddle Holster carrier.

I called the Adam's Junction Police Station to let Sgt Clay know that I was in town, and could give him Saturday for patrol duty. He was out at an incident, and the Dispatcher left a message for him that I'd be in at 7:30am for briefing. I made a chicken pot pie, oven-roasted potatoes, baked beans and a slice of key lime pie for dinner. Jenny was curled-up on the Kodiak Bearskin in front of the fire, and all was right with the world. It was 10:30pm and I was getting tired and ready for some sleep. My cellphone rang; it was Clay and he was returning my earlier call about my Saturday patrol. It was fine with him, as both he and Police Capt Roy Bunce were back at "almost 100%" from their gunshot wounds and would supplement their 5 Deputies. Clay said that if I changed my mind and wanted to work on Sunday, I was welcome to do so. Right now I didn't, but that might change.

Time for sleep. The Master Bedroom's King-Sized Bed has 600-count thread/ per square inch imported cotton sheets, and there are two full sets of them at "The Cabin". I also have several very soft wool blankets and an 8" thick Down Comforter, to keep me warm. I also miss Gabrielle and I keeping each other warm, for the short time I had her. Now, it's just me, myself & I, sleeping there, trying not to think about her. I still miss her terribly. Her curtains and shades are still at all of the windows of "The Cabin", and I won't change them just now. There are several antique dressers and a large walk-in closet in the MBR, all cedar-lined storage, and a 18ft x 25ft ($27,500) Oriental Rug on the Teak wooden floor. The 2nd BR has Distressed Oak, wide-plank flooring, also with a 15ft x 18ft ($16,350) Oriental Rug and is nicely-outfitted with two antique dressers and a double closet lined in cedar. There are a dozen or so white cotton throw rugs in various sizes in both BRs. Morning would come early and soon enough. I just hoped the ice would melt before I had to make the 15 minute drive to Adam's Junction at 7:30am, for my briefing. Jenny was up on the bed, and took her assigned position on the R/S of the bed. My Kimber .45cal was within easy reach on the nitestand with the lamp and alarm clock. I could hear the freezing rain on the roof and against the windows, as the winds howled. After turning down the heat, and lights off, I crawled into bed, stretched-out and was asleep within 5 minutes.

The storm got worse around 2:30am and woke both me and Jenny. Power was out so I threw the emergency generator switch and "The Cabin" came back to life; the heat felt good. I closed the hearth flu damper to conserve heat. The windows were coated with ice and as I opened the inside door to look throgh the glass storm door, I couldn't see a thing; it was coated with an inch of ice. I opened the door and flicked-on the front deck lights: the large picnic table was encrusted with 1-2" of ice and getting worse. Everything was encrusted with ice! Nothing I could do about it, so I closed up and went back to bed. Jenny looked-up and cocked her head, wondering why I was up so early. I was getting worried about how bad it would be towards morning, when I had to drive into Adam's Junction at 7:30am, for patrol duty. Oh well, it is what it is.

The alarm went-off at 5am, and I was up, turned-off the 5,000w generator as power was back on, turned-up the heat to 78°F, made grits, 3 sunny-side-up eggs, ½ lb of country bacon, French Roast coffee, watered and fed Jenny, made the bed and got dressed. I weighed myself: 184lbs, down from 247lbs just last Fall, but back up from the 162-lbs, as I was so weak and anemic at that weight, I had no energy and needed mega-vitamins. Nice. I had my gear ready to load into the Jeep, but I couldn't get the front, side or back doors open; they were completely iced shut with 1-2" of ice. I didn't want to break anything to get out into "Ice Hell", so I called the Police Dispatcher, who'd been on-duty all night, and told her that I was going to be "late", probably well past 8:00am, due to the ice. No one else had shown-up either, as they were all iced-in too. And two of the overnight 3rd shift cruisers were parked at various motels in their patrol area, with Deputies Bob and Alex waiting-out the ice storm, so they wouldn't crash the patrol cars. She told me to "sit tight" and she'd be back to me on the cellphone, when she could. This was a "first": iced and frozen inside my own house! The PA State Police couldn't even send a chopper out, as the visibility was less than 500ft, with the fog and freezing rain. The power went out again, so I started the generator to keep "The Cabin" warm and lighted. The freezing rain and sleet/ ice continued until almost 9:30am. I'd made a medium fire and nodded-off in my comfy, overstuffed leather chair in front of the hearth. I had a brief dream about the "faceless" Sherry, once again.

The temp outside read 30°F, so unless a warm front pushed through, this was going to last awhile. I turned on the Police Scanner, and it was quiet. The Fire Dep't was also "grounded", as were all ambulances from Memorial Hospital and other emergency vehicles in the immediate area. I-83 was barely moving and lots of crashes had occured but there was no way any emergency vehicles could reach them until the ice melted and it was safe to drive again. I resigned myself to staying-put for quite a while. After throwing a few more pieces of splitwood on the fire, I dozed back-off into dreamland. I had the cellphone on the table in between the two leather chairs. Not a peep from anyone for hours. Then it rang.

It was Sgt Clay, who asked me how bad it was at "The Cabin", and said he was also "iced-in" for the foreseeable future, until a melt came through. He said that there was no activity in town, since no one deemed it safe enough to go out, even on foot. I told him that "things being that quiet worry me; it's not normal". He knew what I was talking about, but there was nothing we could do just right now. It was almost 10:45am now, I took the cellphone over to the large front window overlooking the deck, driveway and meadow, and told Clay that the temp had risen to 32°F. I could hear "cracking noises" coming from outside, as some of the ice loosened and fell from the surrounding trees. I was farther south than Adam's Junction so I'd get the melting effects first, and it looked like it was beginning to happen, as a warm front began to push through. Everything outside still glistened in its deadly but beautiful, icy coating. I said I'd call him and the Dispatcher when I could get out of here safely. I sat down in front of the fire and nodded-off once again.

The scanner woke me with its crackling of how large sheets of ice were melting off the facades of buildings in town, and crashing to the streets, smashing parking meters and parked cars. The roads had cleared-up that the Police AWD could crawl around, reporting on weather conditions. I jumped up and looked out the window to see that much of the ice was either melting or gone. Temps were now at 34°F and climbing. I opened the front, side and back doors; no problem. "The Cabin" was free of its "bonds". I loaded my gear into the Jeep, mindful of the still prevalent icy spots everywhere, called the Dispatcher and Clay, and told them I'd be on my way in, shortly. It was 12:30pm already. My driveway's ice coating had almost completely melted and getting out of the 1,000ft driveway was no problem. But the main and back roads might be problematic, since none are "treated" with calcium chloride (CaCl2) before Winter begins in this virtual village. They weren't bad at all, as long as I held my speed to 20-25mph.

It took almost 3x as long to make it to the Adam's Junction Police Station as usual at that speed, and I noticed Clay's cruiser and the Dispatcher's car were the only ones in the lot. I saw a couple of cars and trucks with smashed windshields on the way in, from falling sheets of ice from the building facades. Clay had already salted the walk and steps, and they were navigable. I hurried inside, hating to be late for anything. Clay was at the front desk talking over the walkie-talkie to Deputies Bob and Alex, who were just venturing outside. I got a quick briefing, but no Incident Reports to read since Bob still had them on his clipboard. Clay said it was a very quiet night with no incidents to report in either patrol area. I grabbed the rest of my Official Police Gear from my newly-assigned locker, and signed-in. I put on the bulletproof vest in front of Clay, and he smiled. Clay gave me two words of advice: "Be careful!" It was 1:05pm now.

I drove down to 1st & Locust and then along all the main streets first. Then I did the cross streets, ducking and dodging ice falling from the massive trees on the tree-lined streets. Nell's, Bev & Tony's, Roy's Shell, Uncle Ray's Rib Joint, Sarah's Place, the banks, shopping center were all deserted. Not a vehicle on the road yet. Nice. I saw Deputy Bob go past on his way to the Station and waved. I heard an ambulance siren and saw one from Memorial headed down Oak St & 3rd, and back-in at the Henderson home. Apparently, Martin had slipped on the ice and injured his back, as well as broken a wrist, so the medics loaded him on to a stretcher and into the vehicle, and took off for the ER at a slower-than-normal pace. I wrote that Incident Report up and continued on my assigned patrol area. The sun came out briefly and everything looked more surreal than normal, considering where I was.

By 3:30pm, there was still little if any activity in Adam's Junction of note, and I pulled into Nell's to see if she was doing any cooking, as I hadn't had any lunch. There were 15-20 cars and pick-ups in her parking lot, so I assumed she was. I noticed a 54ft Peterbilt Semi-Trailer parked along the road, illegally, just 50ft from her parking lot entrance. I made note of the Ohio plates and truck number. I parked and went inside, where two large truckers had occupied the far back booth, had brought their own beer inside and were pretty loud and getting rowdier. There were 11 empties on their table and the waitress was doing everything she could to keep from getting pawed. She and everyone else were glad to see me. Everyone else sat at their tables as far away from the two as possible. I ordered an Egg & Olive Salad Sandwich, on toast, lettuce, extra mayo, pickle and a bag of chips. So I walked over to them and asked them to keep the noise down and why was the rig parked illegally, when tractor-trailer parking was provided. The ugliest and fattest of the two told me to "fuck off!" and tried to spit a stream of beer and saliva my way. I dodged it.

After showing them my ID, the Deputy Sheriff badge on my belt, right in front of the Kimber .45cal, they quieted down and both whispered, "fuck you!" I told them that they had 3 minutes to get out or I'd impound the rig and arrest them both for drunk and disorderly, and possible assult on a Police Officer. Spitting bodily fluids is against the law. I started to walk back to the front counter, when the fat, ugly one grabbed the neck of an empty beer bottle and broke it on the table, as a weapon, and tried to get out of the booth to come after me. His fat buddy had him sort of pinned-in; the booth didn't move. I wheeled around with the .45cal drawn, hit the mag eject button and dopped the 8-round magazine into my left hand, so as not to damage it, and hit him as hard as I could with the butt of the gun, minus the magazine. It knocked him back into the booth and he slumped, with a wound opened on his forehead, gushing blood. I put the mag back into the .45, chambered a round, clicked the safety off and pointed it at his buddy's face, and told him to take a pile of paper napkins and put pressure on the wound to stem the flow of blood. He did, after wetting himself. I radioed the incident into Sgt Clay and the Dipatcher called for an ambulance. He said he'd be right over to do the prisoner transport, since my Jeep didn't have the steel divider between front and back areas. I also told her to get ahold of Roy's Shell Station, and have him or Randy bring the commercial wrecker to tow away the rig to the Police Impound Area. I'd issue the $500 ticket before the tow. These two were going to jail on a variety of charges. I cuffed them both after they got out of the booth and made them kneel — jeeeez, they were big boys, but pussycats "when push came to shove" — read them their Miranda Rights, and the just-arrived ambulance and medics took fatboy #1 to the ER to get his face sewn-up, while I stuffed fatboy #2 in the back of Sgt Clay's cruiser for the ride to the lock-up. I sat at one of Nell's Kitchen Booth Area tables, ate my sandwich and chips, and filled-out the Incident, Arrest Reports and Parking Ticket. Nell thanked me and a collective sigh of relief went-up from all of the 15-20 patrons eating there. The poor busboy had the unpleasant duty of cleaning-up the bloody booth. At least I didn't have to shoot either of them; that was a good thing.

It was now 5:05pm, and I went back out on patrol in my assigned area. People and cars were once again populating Adam's Junction, and a "sense of normalcy" returned to the quaint, old village. After stopping at Roy's Shell, I gassed-up and got a receipt for my meager expense account. It was raining again, but at least it wasn't freezing rain or sleet. I radioed Deputy Tim to make sure he was okay and not experiencing any ice, and he said that all was fine and quiet in his area. I made one more swing through my 10-square block area, and then radioed that I was coming-in at 6:15pm, so Deputy Lee could take over. I reached over the front seats and grabbed my raingear and slipped it on, so as not to get soaked in the monsoon outside, and ran for the Station. Deputy Charles was at the front desk and I walked through without being waved-on. I stopped in Clay's office and dropped-off the Incident, Arrest, Ticket and Expense Reports. Lots of paperwork for just one shortened day, I thought. I debriefed Clay, signed-out and went home.

From the morning, I'd made a 3-4 lb Pot Roast in the 6qt CrockPot® with chopped scallions, chopped sweet Vidalia onions, whole-peeled potatoes, baby-peeled carrots, peeled whole garlic cloves, cut celery, 32oz of beef stock (after searing the roast coated in flour, on all surfaces in a smoking-hot, well-seasoned, cast-iron skillet), on the CrockPot's "high setting" for 6hrs, and I'll finish-it-off with fresh-chopped Italian Parsley, Kosher Sea Salt, fresh-ground black pepper, lots of minced garlic, thick-sliced button or Portabello mushroons and crushed San Marzano® Plum Tomatoes (the very best) at the end, after it all cooks-down, just finishing in the Crock Pot®; I just started the Oven-Roasted Russet Potatoes (with skin-on) cut in 1" pieces, drizzled w/ EVOO and Kosher Sea Salt at 350°F in the Vulcan 4-Burner Gas Range, Grill & Oven for 35mins; the baked beans, bacon & hamhocks were simmering and finishing in another Crock Pot® for 4 hours on low heat; I got fresh-made hot Italian crusty bread at the Old Mrs Patagonia's Bakery, with rosted garlic paste and butter warming at 215°F in the other side of the Vulcan Oven/Range; and iced Ocean Spray® Diet Blueberry-Pomegranate Juice to drink. Mmmmmmmmm. I watered and fed Jenny; she'd also get a nice bite of the Pot Roast, if she wanted it. After putting away the leftovers, which I'd have some of tomorrow, I'd take the rest back to York with me late tomorrow afternoon. I did the dishes and let them air-dry in the 2nd sink's rack.

It was 8:55pm and time for some sleep. Little did I know it was to be a "fitful night". I was up at 11:30am, 1:30am, 3:30am and 5:00am; the last 2 times soaked with sweat and had to change pillows and let the neck of the bed sheet dry out. First time I've had "night sweats" in many, many years. Oh crap, I'd forgotten to turn down the heat: it was set at 78°F all night and I didn't even think to check it during one of the times I was up at night. Duh! No wonder I was sweating.

It was still raining on Saturday morning when I got up at 5:15am to make breakfast and coffee, and according to the Police scanner, ***Flood Warnings*** were posted for areas around Adam's Junction, but since we're not on anyone's map, we weren't mentioned. The northern areas would also get some snow, but we wouldn't be affected. We'd had enough ice to last the rest of the Winter, thankyouverymuch.

Still dark, I opened the front door, turned on the deck lights and looked out of the glass storm door, seeing a "lake" now forming in my front turnaround and driveway, overlapping into the 4ac meadow. I could just imagine how far the creek below had overspread its banks by now. And I'm not in a lowlying area, as everything on the 43-acre property drains into the creek, way below "The Cabin". I had just unplugged my cellphone from charging, when it rang. It was Sgt Clay asking me if I'd be available today since we might be having some "emergency flooding problems" in lowlying areas, like last week. (He never uses the word, "issues"; there were always "problems" to be solved. Me too; I hate the word, "issues", as it's a liberal term for something they can't seem to solve.) I said that I would put-off going back to York for the day, and asked him if he'd want me in on the 1st shift? Yes he did, if possible. I told him that I'd be there by 7:30am for the 1st shift's briefing. I did the dishes and put them up to dry, made the now-dry bed, and got dressed. My 12" LLBean Waterproof Maine Hunting Boots, with my jeans tucked-in would have to suffice, and my raingear was in the Jeep, which I brought inside. It was already 52°F outside, and bound to get a little warmer, so I didn't want too many "layers of clothing" under that raingear, for fear of sweating-up all the layers and getting colder. It would be easier to add dry layers to warm-up if I got cold, than to take wet layers off and still be cold. Memo to self: throw my pair of 24" Wellingtons at the GC&N Complex into the back of the Jeep for such emergencies. I'm wondering why I hadn't done so after last week's flooding problems up here?

It was now 7:05am, so I turned down the heat, turned-off all the interior lights, checked the hearth's flu damper to make sure it was shut, donned my raingear, loaded extra, dry clothes layers (including extra jeans) into the Jeep's backseat, loaded my 2 rifles in their bags, armed the building, and set out for Adam's Junction. Most of the roads had large pools of water already gathered and the creek alongside the road into town looked more ominous with every mile I traveled. I finally pulled into the Adam's Junction Police Station's parking lot and parked in #7 space, and ran for the building. It was really pouring by now; I was just glad that it wasn't snow.

I sat in on the briefing of last night's incidents, although the two 3rd Shift Deputies were still out on patrol, Clay was up-to-date on everything, except the extent of the ***Flood Warnings***, so the Adam's Junction Fire Dept was on "high alert" for action today. Tim and Bob were still out on 3rd shift patrol and would be in shortly; I was paired with Alex again, on 1st shift in our two usual assigned areas. Lee would be at the front desk and the (civilian) Dispatcher's 6-hr (instead of our 10-hrs) shift would also change, though I can't remember all of their names. Sgt Clay would be available for back-up, as would Lee; Capt Roy Bunce had the weekends off, unless TSHTF and he was called-in.

I put on my bulletproof vest under my raingear, grabbed the clipboard and other equipment and headed for the Jeep. The suction-cup red light easily stuck to the wet roof, and I loaded everything into the back, except the clipboard and Police-issued shotgun/ shells. At 7:55am, I pulled out of the lot and drove around my residential section of my 10-square block area. Despite the hard rain and imminent flooding, people were headed to Church; it was afterall, Sunday. And a very rainy one, at that.

Over my portable, plug-in police scanner came a 2-alarm Fire Station call, for "smoke coming from Rosedale Law Firm Building", on Maple & 27th Streets, and I responded. I was at the scene within 1 minute, and dropped 5 flares at the north and south ends of the 27th street block, while parking across from the building. The smoke was coming through a broken front window and I could see flames inside. The front door was locked so I yelled into the building through the broken glass and, after not hearing an answer and being driven back by the intense heat, went around two other buildings and through an alleyway to get to the rear of the building. Sitting there, drunk-as-a-skunk in his wrecked car, was 82 year old Atty Fred Rosedale ESQ, the owner of the building. The back door was open and smoke was also pouring out. I asked him some questions about the fire and he admitted to setting it for the insurance money and revenge upon his wife, who owned that building and the two adjacent buildings. I radioed Sgt Clay and asked him to come down here, immediately. Meanwhile the Fire Dept had arrived with a Pumper and Hook-and-Ladder, and begun putting the fire out by pumping water through the windows and down through the hole in the roof. I removed Mr Roseale from his vehicle, read him his Miranda Rights, and sat him down against a concrete garage wall, which he'd smashed his car into, trying to get away after setting the fire. The car got the worst of it; he got the 2nd worst with a bad concussion and knot on his forehead.

Sgt Clay arrived and I briefed him on what had happened so far. He was stunned that Rosedale admitted to it, but I had written down every word as well as reading him his rights. Clay took physical charge of Rosedale, cuffed him and put him in the back of his cruiser, for transport to jail. Menawhile, the Fire Dept had gotten the fire under control before the damage spread to the adjacent buildings. Mrs Rosedale was called and she showed-up within 10 minutes, and opened the other buildings, so the Fire Chief could inspect the integrity of the walls and roofs for any collateral damage. None was found and the Rosedale Building was officially sealed-off as a crime scene, until the State Arson Investigator and his CSI Team could get here on Monday. Clay called their offices — the call was automatically transferred to the SAI's cellphone — and arranged for an investigation to start tomorrow. Clay filled out an Arson Incident Report, took my statement and notes, and told me to be prepared to testify in court, after a preliminary hearing was held on Monday, when the court date would be set by the presiding judge. I agreed and went back to my Jeep to fill out my Incident Report, which would require copies of my handwritten notes on Rosedale's admission. I could get copies made at the Police Station, when my shift was over. It was now almost 12noon, and I was getting hungry, so I called Nell's Kitchen to order a Nell's Pit Beef Sandwich & Fries, and a bottled water. Plenty of napkins, too. It was ready in 15 mins, I called in a ("10-20" lunch 20 mins) and I headed to the toppings counter to add horseradish and onions for the BBQ, and ketchup for the fries. I paid for lunch and tipped at the same time. I hung-up my raingear on the coatpole at a nearby booth and sat down at one of the tables toward the back, so I could keep an eye on the place. After the "trucker incident" last week, I was taking no chances of a repeat performance.

Nell's Kitchen was filling rpidly with couples and families with kids coming from Church Services of various denominations, and the sound of childrens' laughter made me feel better than I had in a while. As a line started to form, I finished-up, cleaned-up my table and left to free-up 4 seats, which was taken immediately by a grateful family of four. It was still raining. The rain gauge in front of Nell's garden read 1¾", and I believed it. The puddles in her parking lot were now becoming ponds. I splashed through them and was back on patrol shortly, and hoping nothing-of-consequence would happen the rest of the day, since the Rosedale arson had put me into a semi-bad frame of mind. Having to testify against an old man, who'd probably be sentenced to life in prison for arson, didn't sit well with me.

As I drove up Main St, I noticed that Locust, Maple and Oak Aves were underwater and getting worse. The water was up over the 8" curbs and going into residents' yards very quickly. Small creeks were forming in the driveways and running on to the nextdoor property. I radioed the Dispatcher to have the Public Works Dept put up some sawhorses with "DO NOT EMTER" signs on them ASAP. She said they'd be right out to install them, and they had numerous state roads to install signs on, too, since creeks were beginning to crest already. Also, 14th through 21th streets were flooding badly and needed warning signs for drivers. The storm sewers were clear but simply overloaded in handling the deluge.

It was now 3:45pm and all of the downtown streets had begun flooding, but no one was out except me, so I told the Dispatcher it wasn't as bad an emergency as were the residential streets. Driving slowly through the water in my Jeep, with 14" of clearance, was a breeze, but lower-riding cars would definitely stall-out in the rising water, as it splashed an engine's electrical connections and shorted them out. Bev & Tony's, normally open on Sunday afternoons after church, was closed, as was everything else as far as my eye could see. I did stop at Roy's Shell Station and gas-up, getting a receipt. He was open and his son, Randy, my driveway snowplower, was out towing and jumping stranded cars. Well, at least one businessman was making money on a crappy day like this. Alex radioed and said he was stranded in one of the state park's parking lots, and could I come get him? I found it on my map and drove out to his area and picked him up, with his gear, locking down the cruiser. We drove back to the Police Station to get the AWD Cruiser, so Alex could transfer his gear, when it started snowing and sleeting. Snow and ice on top of all this rain! Crap, that's all we needed. By now, it was 4:10pm and our shift would soon end, and I pitied the two Deputies — Bob and Charles — coming on to the next shift. Temps had dropped into the low-30s/ upper-20s and the snow was sticking to lawns and sidewalks, as the rainwater had a break and began draining from the streets and other lowlying areas. Snow? I went back out and so did Alex, to finish our shifts.

One more cruise through downtown showed me that Locust, Maple through Oak Aves, plus 14th - 21st streets were draining, and I radioed the Dispatcher to cancel the warning signs, for now. Snow was coming down hard but it was light and fluffy and looked to be about 2-2½" deep already. The sleet and freezing rain would be a problem. With nighttime temps approaching, it was likely that it be be on the ground until morning, and then melt, hopefully causing no further flooding problems. I drove back to the Station and parked. It was 5:15pm. I waded through the parking lot's pond, which hadn't yet drained, and went in to drop-off my gear and fill-out the Incident and my Expense Reports. I talked to Sgt Clay about the Rosedale Arson, and he briefed me on what would happen; nothing to worry about. My written deposition would likely suffice for the presiding judge. I turned-in my paperwork, signed-out and went back to The Cabin.

The Cabin's driveway was drained and clear, as was the turnaround in front of the deck, but I parked under the carport anyway since the snow was coming down even harder now. I breathed a sigh of relief that I could finally get some dinner, rest-up a bit. and get back to York and reality. I disarmed the building, went inside to feed Jenny and relax for a short while. I had my freshly-made Pot Roast and Oven-Roasted Potatoes with butter, with Pomegranate-Blueberry Juice, and took the rest home to York. Dishes done, I set the heat at 60°F, checked all windows, left the water drip in the sink so it wouldn't freeze in the pipes if a "real cold front" came through, and packed my duffle bag, armed the building and headed for York. It promised to be a busy week, according to my posted schedules. (Jump-up to "Around The Garden Center".)

muslim "Heritage" In America?

Ol' shit-for-brains, Barack Hussein ∅bummer, during his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that islam has always been a part of America's story." Say what, ∅bummer?

Really? Were those muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians. Were those muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving Day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.

Can you show me one muslim signature on the United States Constitution? Declaration of Independence? Bill of Rights? Didn't think so.

Did muslims fight for this country's freedom from England? No.

Did muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America? No, they did not. In fact, muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery. Your own half brother, a devout muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though muslims of Arabic descent refer to "black muslims" as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. ∅bummer?

Where were muslims during the Civil Rights Era of this country? Not present. There are no pictures or media accounts of muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King Jr, or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.

Where were muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era? Again, not present. In fact, devout muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the islamic culture. So much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or 'burka', or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband. Yep, the muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they, ∅bummer?

Where were muslims during World War II? They were aligned directly with Adolf Hitler, and the Nazis. The muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Finally, Mr. ∅bummer, where were muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001? If they weren't flying planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East. No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the muslim world celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks that day. Strangely, the very "moderate" muslims who's asses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo, Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. ∅bummer, is the "rich heritage" muslims have here in America.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were and still are, all murderous muslim garbage, richly deserving of summary death.

And now we can add November 5th, 2009: the slaughter of 13 American dead and wounding of 29 other American Soldiers at Fort Hood by a muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist, and who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The "heritage" of any and all subhuman muslim slime, garbage and scum in America is that of wanton destruction, murder and death. From 9-11 to so-called "honor killings", to massacres on US Army Bases and the many plots to blow-up people, places and things, the subhuman muslim filth are indeed, "The Enemy Within Our Gates".

The real enemy is islam, not just "radicalized muslims", Rep Peter King (R-NY). Wake-up America and smell the islamic stench surrounding us all!

Memo to Mr. ∅bummer: "allahu akbar!" is a war cry, you racist, dumbfucking, hate-America, piece-of-pigshit, Kenyan asshole!

That finally, Mr. ∅bummer is the "muslim heritage" in America. All muslims aznd everything islamic should be outlawed in America, and should be made prunishable by summary execution, IMO.

Any questions, half-breed, sambo, lowlife scumbag, you stinking b∅bummer asshole?

The Global Warming Money Pit

Have you seen this video: "BBC: The Great Global Warming Swindle"? It was outright-banned from leftist, hate-filled, dirtbag, lowlife scumbags, Google.com's and YouTube.com's websites, by the mentally-ill, left-wing, global warming idiot wackos, but I've preserved it, for posterity, aka you, me and *ours*. Watch, be informed and download it for others to see. It's on my corporate server, and will tay there, BTW.

Here's what the Global Warming Scam is all about. Sweet, huh? They're so transparent, aren't they?

Here's everything you need to know about the Global Warming Fraud, and why it's a good thing. It's a l-o-n-g article, so get a sandwich, iced tea and settle-in, for a very informative read. I'm right there with you, BTW.

The "Greenhouse Effect" is a natural and valuable phenomenon, without which, the planet would be uninhabitable. Global Warming, at least in recent times, is real. CO2 is not a significant greenhouse gas; 95% of the contribution is due to Water Vapor. Man's contribution to Greenhouse Gasses is relatively insignificant. We didn't cause the recent Global Warming and we cannot stop it. Solar Activity appears to be the principal driver for Climate Change. CO2 is a useful trace gas in the atmosphere, and the planet would actually benefit by having more, not less of it, because it is not a driver for Global Warming and would enrich our vegetation, yielding better crops to feed the expanding population. CO2 is not causing global warming, in fact, CO2 is lagging temperature change in all reliable datasets. The cart is not pulling the donkey. Wake-up, folks.

Here's a listing of The Best Global Warming Videos on the Internet.

Hey, fat, shit-for-brains, bloated, liar, huckster, fraud, criminal, charlatan, scumbag, loser, disgraced ex-VP AlGoreBore (LIAR-TN), is back using $300 million of OPM (Other Peoples' Money) to promote his Global Warming Bullshit, after the worst Winter in over 100 years. Welcome back, fatso huckster asswipe, AlGoreBore!

CO2 bad? No; CO2 is good, and we need more of it, or we're in for a very cold period, very soon. Here are the facts about CO2.

Roger Revelle of Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Harvard University and University of California San Diego, spits on the lying scumbag, AlGoreBore. My, my, oh my. (((snicker))) No, there's no consensus on Glo-bullshit Warming, other than it's a LIE! Just ask Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Atmospheric Science at MIT, Richard S. Lindzen; he's eminently-qualified to call AlGoreBoreAsshole, a LIAR! As I am.

There's another "ice age" coming, not the AlGoreBoreLiar 'Glo-bull warming' crap.

Larsen B Ice Shelf in Antarctica collapses in 2002 = Glo-bullshit Warming? Doubt it.

Read this Glo-bullshit Warming idiocy. Go ahead; I'll wait.

AlGoreBore's "hypocrisy"? See it right here!

You need to watch this 30 minute film; it's an eye-opener if you think that we're running out of crude oil, and that America has no reserves. We have more oil and natural gas in Alaska alone, than all the rest of the world's known reserves, COMBINED! Grab an adult beverage, and watch it.

Better get out your Winter coats, 'snuggies', wool socks and snow shovels, as it seems we've got an 80-year "Little Ice Age", on the way. Yawn; no biggie.

AlGoreBore's "Glo-bull Warming Bullshit" has spawned so-called 'cottage industries' around the world, worth hundreds of millions and probably billions of dollars, for green corporation validation, carbon credits, foundation & university climate studies, grants and a host of other BS-related crap to his lies and garbage. Global warming competes with cancer and competes with AIDS for a finite amount of money. This year's natural resurgence will surely see the global warmists, led by celebrity warmist, Gore, compete viscously for those US Taxpayers' hard-earned dollars. And I'm betting that the really important disease, cancer, loses to Glo-bullshit Warming and AIDS. Dammit.

F*ck all the "Glo-bullshit Warming Alarmists"! I say, FUCK-THEM-UP, and cleanse the planet, if they try to physically-intimidate and hurt anyone! I will; count on it! "Get in my face", assholes, and that'll be your last day on this Earth! If there are any "dissenting scientists" out there, who need protection, just get in-touch with me, and I'll guard you & yours. You can count upon that, folks!

Have you taken "The Global Warming Test"? If you have a sentient, functioning brain, and a simple knowledge of "the facts", you'll easily get a 10-of-10, as I did. Go ahead, and give it a try!

Read this article and pick-out "The WWF's Big Lie". If you chose this paragraph — "Summer sea ice is now forecasted to completely disappear in the summer months sometime between 2013 and 2040 — something which hasn't happened for over a million years." — you'd be right. There isn't, and never has been and ice on the earth dated at a million years old, and who the hell was around back then to begin recording it? The lying sacks-of-shit at the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) are typical lowlife, left-wing wacko scumbags, in-bed with the "Glo-Bull Warming" Crap, of asshole AlGoreBore and his phony, money-making scam. The oldest, and not reliably-dated ice cores are >160,000 years, and those are shaky in fact, at best. So where did the lying WWF pull the million year crap from? Their asses, of course!

Shit-for-brains, mentally-ill, fat, bloated liar, AlGoreBore's (LOWLIFE-TN) "ally", in NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), which is run by AlGoreBore's chief scientific ally/"asshole/butt-buddy"— Dr James "Moron-Cretin-Asshole" Hansen (DIRTBAG-NASA) — and is one of four bodies responsible for monitoring global temperatures, announced that "last month was the hottest October on record". Total, factual bullshit and lies. This was startling. Across the world there were reports of unseasonal snow and plummeting temperatures last month, from the American Great Plains to China, and from the Alps to New Zealand. China's official news agency reported that Tibet had suffered its "worst snowstorm ever". In the US, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration registered 63 local snowfall records and 115 lowest-ever temperatures for the month, and ranked it as only the 70th-warmest October in 114 years. So what explained the anomaly? GISS's computerized temperature maps seemed to show readings across a large part of Russia had been up to 10 degrees higher than normal. But when expert readers of the two leading warming-skeptic blogs, "Watts Up With That and Climate Audit", began detailed analysis of the GISS data they made an astonishing discovery. The reason for the freak figures was that scores of temperature records from Russia and elsewhere were not based on October readings at all. Figures from the previous month had simply been carried over and repeated two months running. Read this article, and find out why both lying, corrupt, criminal, subhuman idiots, GoreBore & Hansen, should be stood against a wall, and shot, IMO. In fact, the pathetically-socialist, left-wing UK, has just begun to awaken to what the "Climate Change Bill" will do to destroy their nation, or what's left of it. IMO, it's probably too late now to save the UK, but at least some of the more Conservative people over there, will at least get the chance to flee to America (or elsewhere), before we also "go down the proverbial dumper", as they've done. Heh.

On Friday, January 2nd, I ran a fully-attributed story in my weekly "Journal", which had links to other stories and facts, thoroughly-debunking AlGoreBore's trillion dollar scam and fraud, Global Warming". The Daily Telegraph UK's columnist, Christopher Booker, was the erudite author, and here is the link to that story. Nice job, Mr Booker!

Now, lowlife shit-for-brains dirtbag, Arkansas Gov Mike "DumbAss Turd-Boy" Beebe (ASSHOLE-AR), said that global warming is serious problem, not a "hoax," and requires more than a state response. "I think it's a threat, and I think global warming is occurring," Beebe-The-Shithead said in response to a caller to his statewide radio program who said he believed the climate change crisis was a "hoax." Idiot. Stupid idiot. Global warming is bullshit, you two-bit asshole! Crawl back inside of AlGoreBore's rectum, dumbfuck!

And global cooling goes merrily along, without any help from us mere humans, as it has for millions and millions of years.

Another "lie/error" in the favor of Glo-BULL Warming's false bullshit and lies? Got duct tape?

Here's the truth: Lord Monckton of Brenchley's Science & Public Policy Institute.

The commie/fascist/socialist liberal-demokkkRAT filth in the US Congress, have refused to allow Lord Monckton to testify the truth, against con-man, liar, scumbag AlGoreBore's LIES! This is Commie Russia, NOT Free America!

We are in a mini-ice-age for the next 30 years; get used to it!

UN: Glaciers are melting in some part of the world, while increasing in other parts of the world. So frigging what, dumbass UN scumbag trash? It's been happening for millions of years, idiots!

"Slime Magazine" can't even get it right. Read Bryan Walsh's crap and tripe about blizzards.

Things Which Make Your Head Explode

If you read nothing else this week, please read this article, and go to the links within it. It succinctly shows how the jack-booted thugs at BATFE let hundreds and maybe thousands of guns fall ("Project Gunwalker") into the hands of Mexican criminals and drug cartel scum on both sides of the US-Mexican border, and is now trying to cover it up. Where's the duct tape?

Don't forget to wipe-off your shopping cart's handle, before you use it!

Exactly why all America's Public Unions need to be disbanded and its thugs and punks either shot-on-sight, or locked-up for life, IMO.

Here’s an excellent summation by a Congressman from Texas, of all the wonderful things we have to look forward to, once we are forced by the Federal government to use only the new "environmentally-friendly" CFL light bulbs, by 2014.

Spurred by three recent border-crossing deaths linked to frigid weather, US Border Patrol officials in San Diego aim to work with Mexican agencies to create public-service announcements (PSAs), paid for by American Taxpayers, detailing the dangers of illegally entering the United States. Huh? Like I give a shit if the illegals die in transit.

This is insanity, IMO.

$101,091: Average annual compensation for Milwaukee (WI) teachers? They ain't worth a frigging thin dime, IMO.

This is education in extreme extravagance. The Syosset (NY) Central School District, which serves an enclave of gated communities, ritzy eateries and children's boutiques like "Spoiled Rotten," takes the crown in employee compensation. The school superintendent, Carole Hankin — who oversees 6,687 kids in 10 schools — is the highest-paid in the state with $506,322 in total compensation. She collects a $386,868 salary, $67,454 in fringe benefits and $52,000 in retirement funds and expenses including use of a "late model car," plus gas. My head's exploding; where's the duct tape!

Filthy, stinking, murderous, subhuman muslim scum don't wear turbans; only Sikhs do. Mistaking a Sikh for a mus-slime is idiotic and the sure sig of a mistaken crime. Find the redneck, skinhead scum who shot the two Sikhs and KILL THEM! No prison.

God Bless and Keep the seven little, innocent souls, ranging from 7 months to 11 years old, who died in this terrible Wednesday morning fire here in PA, just north of Harrisburg.

islam is a terrorist organzation, pure and simple. It's pervasive terror, destruction and death touches everything it nears, from people to countries, and mandates a perverted way of life which is 100% incompatible with America and the Western Civilized World, and it must be destroyed with all of its mindless, murderous adherents. CAIR is a convicted terrorist supporter, led by a subhuman, piece-of-pigshit named Nihad Awad, executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), as is dirtbag, lowlife, lying scumbag, Imam Johari Abdul-Malik, a member of the Council of Muslim Organizations and boy-buggering, female honor-killing Shahid Buttar, executive director of the Bill of Rights Defense Committee. You go, US Rep Peter King (R-NY)! Find 'em and have them deported or killed!

More reasons for anyone with a functioning brain never to use Bank of America or Chase, for anything.

Some People Just Need Killing

This will do it!

It's not my intention to be the judge here — that's God's "job" — but rather to "hasten the meeting" so that He can send the following subhuman filth to the "Fires of Hell", "River or Lake of Sulphur", or whatever He deems appropriate. I'd gladly/happily volunteer, at no cost to any of my Hard-Working, Fellow US Taxpayers, to gladly/gleefully/happily headshoot these murderous, lowlife dirtbags of all stripes — their skin-color doesn't matter to me, at all — and rid American Society's innocents (especially our precious children and the frail, defenseless elderly) of them, once-and-for-all. And yes, I'd rather see one innocent man convicted and executed, than 10 murderers/robbers/child rapists-murderers freed, to rob, rape and murder again. Hey; call me an "Old Fashioned Conservative"! Too harsh? Nah. Just & RIGHT!

Yes, I agree with the premise of this article, that "the death penalty is a Noahic Covenant with God, in a post-flood world".

Arid Uka, a 21-year-old Kosovo Albanian, aka pigshit muslim filth, needs killing for fatally shooting 2 US Airmen on a bus at Frankfurt Airport, on Friday. IMO, he should be immersed in pigshit or bacon fat, tortured and slowly killed as a warning to all subhuman muslim garbage and trash, worldwide. I'd gladly headshoot the boy-buggering muslim scumbag punk.

Joran van der Sloot needs immediate killing, for this murder in Peru and this cold case murder. KILL HIM!

The father of a five-year-old boy slain in 1975 has vowed to murder the man who did it — Michael Woodmansee — "as aggressively and painfully as he killed my son" if he is released from prison early. John Foreman told WPRO-AM radio that he blamed himself for accepting a plea deal that saw Michael Woodmansee convicted of the second-degree murder of his son Jason in South Kingstown, Rhode Island. In the interview, Foreman claimed a journal kept by Woodmansee, which has not been released by police, details how the killer had eaten the young boy's flesh. If he kills him, I vote INNOCENT on any murder charges! KILL the subhuman Woodmansee filth!

Valid CSS!

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict