Vivaldi – "Summer" Concerto

friday, may 6th, 2011

everywhere I drive these days, it's endless delays from worthless, make-work, inane, "stimulus money", road construction projects, all of which are useless as teats on a bull. If it's not school buses and garbage trucks creating traffic problems, it's construction crews digging holes, repairing nothing, and refilling them with blacktop, for no discernible reason.

Annoyed? I'm way beyond "annoyed", these days. These "make-work", shit-for-brains, "shovel-ready projects" are a massive waste of US Taxpayers' (that's you and me) Hard-Earned Monies, and the state and federal govt's don't give a flying crap, as long as the appropriated/ confiscated and grossly-wasted "stimulus funds" are fully-spent to justify an even larger budget for the multi-level DOTs in the following fiscal year budgeting process. Can you say, "THE GOVERNMENT IS TOTALLY OUT OF OUR CONTROL"? Yes, I thought you could!

Perfectly good roads and streets, like the one in Stewartstown (PA) was shredded by some shitbox company named McGinn Co Paving, a new base laid and top coat applied after it had been done 8-10 years ago; the road was perfectly fine as it was. Ditto for Red Lion (PA), where another shitbox company – I can't remember their name just now – dug it all up, patched it in such a piss-poor manner that Helen Keller/Stevie Wonder/Ray Charles could have done a far superior job, let it go to hell over last Winter, and are still f•cking with it and not getting the job done. I and hundreds of others don't even travel through Red Lion anymore, since the roads are still so f•cked-up, which costs the local businesses hundreds-of-thousands of dollars in lost revenue each month. I take the shortcuts and back roads, which are 75% faster and far less-traveled.

I'm way beyond "just annoyed" at the incompetence and stupidity of the many private companies' and idiotic public unions' unwarranted destruction of public roads and thoroughfares, leading to massive delays, hard feelings and a huge, unnecessary waste of US Taxpayers' Dollars for unneeded "repairs". Both Federal and State DOTs are to blame for those asinine projects.

Columbia Gas Co, York Water Co, Verizon and a host of other shitbox companies are always tearing-up the roads, significantly-delaying traffic in one or both directions, and their omnipresent arrogant "Flagger Force" assholes continually swear at drivers, give them the finger and spit at them. I almost pulled my .45cal ACP after one started walking toward my Jeep; he stopped dead-still when I told him that I'd shoot him if he came any nearer, as I "considered my life in danger" since he was holding a crowbar and a stop/go sign. He was grossly-fat, had a grey beard and goatee and a hardhat, with a huge fat belly and lunchbox the size of a steamer trunk, to match his gut. Where do they come up with such moron, cretin and scumbag white trash and niggas?

Or maybe I'm being "too hard" on them all? After all, they've sucking at the local, state and federal teats for monies, which they couldn't get if they put out a real bid on a job, anyway. The utility companies are *monopolies*. which should be broken-up, unions disbanded, leaders imprisoned or executed, and workers made to earn an honest living, for a change, IMO.

Nah; way too much to ask of such lowlife union thugs and punks, isn't it? Considering they're some of the lowest forms of life on the face of the earth.


Around The Garden Center

Since Friday was a "final disaster check day" for Saturday's & Sunday's 21st Open House, I decided to call it an early night (8:45pm) and get-up around 4:30am, to make one final sweep through the place with Alan, Steffi, Kim, Becky, Arthur and Jon, to make everything the way that I wanted it to be. Having Thursday off, despite getting a haircut, spending 3¾ hours-plus picking-up plants in a long drive from Dillsburg, and dealing with a leaky spritzer under my kitchen sink, were probably not the smartest things to do, just 2 days before the event. But I had 99% of the bases covered from my end. "Parking In Field" signs and traffic cones needed placement and a quick run-through of sales procedures for all Key Staff and Sales Personnel would be held at our usual 3pm Key Staff Meeting.

I'd made some "2-Alarm Killer Tex-Mex Chili" yesterday afternoon and evening, and divided it up into 2 large GLAD™ containers; one for the office and one for Mom, Dad & Becky to take home and enjoy. The kitchen was a mess when I finished, but within 15-20 minutes, I had it back to its normal "spic-n-span" state. I brought both containers into work on Friday morning.

The body count is now over 300 dead in the South and Southeast from last night's über-violent t-storms, 100+ reported tornadoes and massive floods. We got hammered with violent winds and local floods, but nothing like the carnage they experienced. I have a sickening feeling that the body count will climb even higher after "Search & Rescue" efforts cease, and the "Recovery Phase" begins for all the missing people. My prayers go out to their families and relatives. BTW, did you see any foreign country at all helping us in the S&R Effort, like we help them with billions of aid and thousands of personnel? I sure didn't. America's the only Nation on this entire Earth who can do that kind of thing; the rest are cheap chumps, lowlife leeches, simpering wimps and utter scumbags, always begging for our money and time.

Well, the NWS finally confirmed that a tornado (EF1: 86-110mph winds) did touch-down near Roundtop Ski Resort on Thursday around 6am, not too many miles from where Lee and I picked-up those perennials at Quality GHs. Yikes; that's the 2nd one in a week in York County, both doing minimal damage, as compared to down South. The death toll's up to at least 342 people in 7 states, so far.

Up way far earlier than usual, this time at 3am, I just couldn't sleep any longer; too many weird dreams. I guess I went to sleep too early last night – plus that 4-hour "nap" in the afternoon rejuvenated me – and my system really only needs 6½-7 hours of sleep per night. Also, too many last-minute details to think about for The 21st Open House, as well. I watered and fed Murphy, made breakfast and coffee, scanned the news and weather sites – looks like a great weather weekend for the weekend's event – but May looks to be a cloudy, rainy month, according to the NWS' forecast; I just hope we can get all or most of the scheduled work done before Summer sets-in and the "traditional drought" occurs. Hence, my comment and long-ago, coined-phrase: "Mother Nature's In Charge; We're Just Along For The Ride."

This may indeed be the last Open House I ever put-on; the rest will simple be a single-day, 20%-Off Sale. I'm fed-up with wasting so much time and money after 21 years, even though my "Open Houses" have come to be "expected social events" in York, Lancaster, Baltimore and Harford Counties, s well as 3 other states in the Region.

I drank 2 extra cups of extra-strong-brewed, drip coffee to help "jump-start" me on Friday morning, and it helped somewhat. I hated to go out at 4:15am in the dark, but I needed to tend to all the messages and "to do lists" which had accumulated on my desk in just in under one day of being "off work". Amazing what piles-up all by itself, isn't? Imagine what'd be "there" if I took a week or two off! That said, I quickly disposed of my desk's paperwork, re-arranged chairs and tables for the weekend's event, opened the GHs, made-up a "to do list" for Alan & Co to get done by 3pm today, and paid some personal bills. It just started getting light at around 5:40am, though I'd been at the Complex since 4:30am. I was already tired and wanted to go back home to sleep for a while. Yesterday's 4-hour "mid-afternoon nap" definitely wasn't a good idea, considering how little quality sleep I'd gotten on Thursday night. Now, I'd feel like total shit all day Friday and still had an 8pm Church Board Meeting to go to, in Red Lion (PA). I decided to skip the Church Board Meeting and get some much-needed sleep.

Al from AAP Signs delivered a custom, hand-painted (as is all my signage is that he's done for the past 21 years) 3ft x 7ft metal "Bargain Garden" sign, but we won't be able to set-up the "bargain area" until the remaining 20+ large B&B trees are moved-out and heeled-into their tree rows under drip irrigation, and it's far too muddy for that right now. It'll have to wait until next week for the ground to dry-out.

Last minute preparations continued feverishly all day F5riday, and we finally got it all accomplished, including for the temporary "Bargain Garden" area, where we'll place plant material unsuitable for retail sale in my high-end nursery: No Warranty, Cash & Carry, All Sales Final. There's always next week to do that area, properly. I went over the sales procedures for all of my Key Staff in the 3pm meeting, interrupted 5-6x by customers whom I handed-off to Dad to take care of. The procedures and front count organization are far to important on a weekend like the one coming up, to be allowed to slide by.

I closed down at 4:30pm, after having a long day, took some catnip (Nepeta cataria) home to Murphy for him to get a "buzz" (Mama Kitty loved it too), and did some serious cleaning-up under my sink's cupboards after the plumber and his assistant left. All is well and normal once again. Now, if I can just catch-up on some sleep before getting-up at 5:30am.

I watched Food-TV Network's "Iron Chefs" Series, from 7-8pm and 8-9pm, and then began fading fast. I'd made a list of what still needed to be done when I arrived at the Complex by 7am. I'd arranged for Vince, the Owner of Golden Crust Pizza in Red Lion (PA) to deliver 20 pizzas each hour, beginning at 11am – 15 large 18" cheese and 5 large with hamburger/onion; next 15 large 18" cheese and 5 large with mushrooms/green pepper; and finally 15 large 18" cheese with 5 large with 5 large 18" with ??? – so that was set. Good Friends Linda & Sherry would serve the pizza and iced cold bottled water (no vino for the past 3 years, I'm sorry to say) along with cookies and other pastries they'd baked, an event I was truly looking forward to. Sherry made the most beautiful present for me that I've ever received – no, I won't tell you what it is; you'll just have to drop by my office and see it for yourself – *SMOOCH* to her and THANK YOU!

Up at 5am, I took care of Murphy's food & water needs, made my breakfast and coffee, and left by 6am to get to the GC&N Complex to help with any "last-minute" crises. Alan was already there and working on several of them; I joined-in. I had all employees and myself park in the 3-acre front field to "bait the hook" (show people how to park in a field), helped rebuild part of a stacked-stone wall (badly-built by my ex-Hardscape Foreman), moved my conference room table and 3 chairs into the showroom for Rich to work with customers on landscape design plans, swept-out the Retail Bldg, took pics of the Main Retail VWGH before the crowds/food/musicians etc arrived, and generally helped where I was needed. The field filled-up in short order so I had to park up top near the Main Complex, and in the back parking lots and fields. We estimate that there were 1,500-2,000 people through, with 900 paying at the register. We went through 50 of the 60 pizzas and all 600 bottles of water, easily. I gave the extra pizzas away to needy families in the area with large amounts of children, so they'd have something for dinner tonight. Made me feel good. I must have walked 8-10 miles and my lower back and buttocks (sciatica) were painfully-sore by 4:45pm, so I had to sit and rest for a while. I just couldn't keep up that pace any longer.

By 5:15pm, the last of the stragglers were clearing-out and I began to close down the Complex and end the day. Not soon enough for any of us, truth be told. By now, I could hardly walk in a coherent fashion anymore, so I took 7 aspirin and sat down. But not for long, as more needed to be done to close down and get outta there. A main irrigation pipe in Retail Nursery Stock Display Zone 1 blew-out, and the computer system automatically bypassed it and went on to Zone 2 (of the 16 Zones). We'd have to hand-water Zone 1 on Sunday, since it'd be dry and neither Alan nor I could get it repaired until Monday. Shit; what next? Crap; no "specialized parts" or enough manpower this late on Saturday afternoon or on a Sunday morning, to be sure, so we'd just have to let it stay broken and bypassed until Monday, when "things" became available, since we're out of those particular parts, due to extensive underground irrigation system repairs we did in mid-March. By 5:40pm, I had the buildings locked and armed, was chaining the front gate, and heading home to Murphy and a long night's sleep, I hoped.

This whole process, minus the food and music, would start all over again on Sunday, from 11am-4pm, but at least I could catch a couple of extra hours of sleep for my weary back and sciatic nerve, which hadn't acted-up since I'd lost 82lbs (down from 247 to 165, at today's weigh-in), beginning on January 10th. The aspirin began "kicking-in" on the drive home and by the time I arrived, I had Murphy, laundry, dishes, GH & office bathroom towels and floor mats to wash. I drank almost a gallon of Ocean-Spray® Pomegranate-Blueberry Diet (5 cals/8oz) Juice (no vodka) and got some energy back. I also use Truvia Natural Sugar Substitute in my Turkish-ground French Roast coffee, red grapefruit sections and Maple oatmeal, since it's non-carcinogenic (unlike aspartane, saccharin etc), is purely natural from a simple plant leaf, and delicious with zero calories. One or two packets gives me instant energy! I truly wished I was at "The Virtual Cabin in Adam's Junction" this weekend, for some serious R&R, as I used to enjoyably and fervently do over the past Winter months. That wouldn't happen for a long time to come, I'm afraid. "Reality" has set-in and taken-over my life for the foreseeable future.

My Sister Becky, from Marin County in San Francisco, arrived to help us with the preparations for Spring opening and the Open House, as usual, and stayed 3 weeks with Mom & Dad. She was a Godsend, as she pitches right in and gets done what needs to be done. She left Thursday morning from Harrisburg Int'l Airport to go home to SF and her job. She'll be back in the Fall to help us close down. Thanks, Sis!

By 8pm, I was yawning uncontrollably, and it was way past time to think about getting some sleep. I could get-up at 5:30am and take care of Murphy, sleep for 1-2 extra hours, go food shopping at the Weis Market in East York, unload the Jeep at the condo, and be at the Complex by 10am or so, in plenty-of-time for "more all hell to break loose" for the 2nd day of The 21st Open House 20% Sale, once again. Sounds like a (crappy) plan to me. The forecast was for partly sunny and 69°F; all-in-all, a most comfortable day. Now, if I can just physically hold-up from all the walking, loading plants, mulch, topsoil etc, I'll do fine for the 5 hours.

Up with 5:30am's alarm, took 6 aspirin, watered and fed Murphy, made English Muffins w/ Raspberry Preserves, Turkish-grind, fresh-drip coffee, and went over to Weis Market to get a "pared-down" shopping list of the bare essentials to get me through Thursday, my only day off. On the way over and while in the store, I couldn't help but think about giving away those extra, large cheese and 1-topping pizzas we had left-over from Saturday's Open House, to some poor and needy families in York County; I wish I could have done more. My Dad's Cousin, Rev Tom Shelley of Zion (Shaffers) United Lutheran Church, located midway between Seven Valleys and Glen Rock, and York County Police Chaplain, handled the giveaway for us, since he knew just which families had 10-12 hungry children. I just wish I could have done more, now that I think twice about it. Dammit, I WILL do more through Tom's Church, when their "food drive" comes up later this year and I can contribute some serious cash/food, personally.

The resultant paperwork and scheduling is enormous as the result of a two-day "Open House"; a simple one-day, 20% Off Sale could cut that work for us down by 60-70%, I'm betting.

I just realized that I had a huge pile of installations and deliveries from yesterday's event to deal with on Monday, plus several from back in March which had been weather-delayed, and combined with today's same requests/payments for their installations and deliveries, would be mega-monumental. With so much rain coming in the next 2 weeks' forecast, it would be daunting, to say the least. Landscape and landscape maintenance jobs would have to be either delayed or mixed-in with installations, which we traditionally do on Fridays, weather permitting. Okay, I'll deal with that later on Monday, when I revise the LSCP Work Schedules; no sense in making myself any crazier than I already am. More and more people kept coming in for the final day of The 21st Open House, but I shut down at 3:45pm, and after some nice sales, went home.

For a cold, rainy Sunday, I can't believe the number of people who came in to take "last minute" advantage of the The 21st Open House 20% Discount Sale, keeping us here until fully 4:10pm. I closed-down the 4 GHs, VWGH and Main Bldg, even as a few stragglers were coming up the front stairs at 4:10pm, and told them that "IT WAS OVER"! They'd have to come again in the Fall "if I decided" to give another discount for September and October. Tough shit; they had all day from 11:00am to 4:00pm to get here, and chose to wait until after closing on a Sunday, to show-up? STFU, morons.

I was home around 5:00pm, fed and watered the ravenous Murphy, and just relaxed. The The 21st Open House 20% Discount Sale was a great success financially and I was pleased. The turnout on Saturday wasn't what I'd hoped for, but with 4 shitty local, substandard garden centers tagging their open houses onto my day, it was to be expected. All those places have to offer is crap, shit and junk, so we didn't get any of their "lowlife, dirtbag customers", mercifully. Now, Steffi and I have to sit down on Monday morning and start scheduling all the purchased installations and deliveries, with my already-overloaded schedule of landscape jobs, landscape maintenance jobs and other installations. It's going to be a real task to get it all done and please everyone, but that's not what I'm here for – pleasing everyone – but rather just getting it all done in an efficient and profitable manner *for my business*, and not at any particular customer's convenience. If the two coincide, fine; if they don't; too bad.

With more rain on Sunday afternoon and evening, the growing fields will be basically unworkable with 2½ to 3-ton digging machinery, as will the piles of screened and unscreened topsoils, and with rain forecast for the majority of the next 2 weeks, without any appreciable "dry-out-days" in between, it looks quite grim. But we'll do our level best to get it all done "dancing around the raindrops". Maybe.

I got up at 4:30am Monday, after a night thinking about all the work ahead of me in scheduling so much work to be done, with such rainy and lousy weather ahead of us. We still had large B&B trees from the last shipment weeks ago which hadn't been Heeled-into the rows" yet, and score of other trees which needed to be dug to start and finish landscape jobs which hadn't even been started yet. Worry, worry, worry.

I watered and fed Murphy, made my breakfast and coffee, scanned the weather and news headlines – if true, this one about bin pig-Shithead being dead was a good one – and readied myself for work at 5am. I would celebrate all day long, just wishing that I could piss and shit on him before face-down burial in a liquid pigshit pit. It was already 54°F and forecast to climb into the low-60s; a perfect day for bin pig-Shitter's death, if true. SHOW ME THE BODY! I don't trust ∅bummer & Co at all! He's a known and proven liar! I trust US Navy Seal Team 6, but few else in the government.

I arrived at work at 6:45am, opened-up and talked to Alan about what needed to be done to "get us back to normal", so we can pursue all the jobs already on the books and the new ones which have come in. Steffi and I will be working all morning on job and installation scheduling, while Alan&Co plus Kim and Becky get the plants back into place from the VWGH weekend set-up. The 3 remaining pizzas were thrown out into the field for the birds to feast upon, since they hadn't been refrigerated since Saturday. Within a few hours, everything was "back to normal".

The NWS (National Weather Service) at State College (Penn State) (PA) has finally confirmed that 4 tornadoes did touch down last Thursday, when Lee and I were up in Dillsburg picking-up plants for The Open House, last weekend.

Maybe I'll just stay with my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee "Laredo", as these GM SUVs – Chevrolet Trailblazers, GMC Envoys, Buick Rainier and Saab 9-7s from model years 2005-2007 – have way too many problems: 865,000 General Motors Co sport utility vehicles for potential faulty fuel gauges that could mistakenly tell drivers their vehicles have more gas than they do. NHSTA said the complaints show an apparent increasing trend, with most complaints received within the past year. It added it has opened preliminary probes for Ford Motor Co. and Honda Motor Co Ltd vehicles. NHSTA received 18 complaints concerning the liftgate glass on the rear doors or hatches on 200,000 Ford SUVs. The reports said the liftgate glass on Ford Escapes and Mercury Mariners for model years 2010 and 2011 could spontaneously shatter when the liftgate was opened or closed. And The safety agency also said it opened an investigation covering 288,000 Honda CR-V SUVs from model years 2002 to 2004 for complaints that the headlights stopped working. NHSTA said it has received 12 complaints alleging both low-beam headlights stopped working simultaneously. Union thugs and punks build them; that's why they have so many "problems".

I was exhausted when I got home on Monday evening, and remembered that I had to go down to Phoenix (MD) with Rich, my Staff Registered Landscape Architect, by 9am, to meet with some customers whom we'd done extensive hardscape/greenscape work for several years before. I needed to get some sleep tonight and it was only 6:30pm, but I was dead-tired already, still hurting from all the walking around at the previous weekend's Open House, and today's clean-up marathon. I ate a handful of 7 aspirin, laid-down on the couch, and put my feet up on some pillows and that helped somewhat. Doing laundry and dishes didn't, as I was up and down the 2nd floor stairs all evening long. The more trips I made, the worse it hurt. I decided to call it a day at 8:30pm, or sooner if I could. I watched an "Iron Chef America" competition on Food-CATV, but that was about all I could take tonight, even though it gave me a few "ideas" for future dishes. After dishes and laundry, I went to sleep at 8pm.

After a very sleepful night, I was still up at 3:15am, watered and fed Murphy, took some more aspirin for my sciatic pain, made coffee, breakfast and had some OJ, and left for work in the dark. I had to be down to Phoenix (MD) by 9am for a meeting, and only had the lousy MapQuest to guide me to it. I'll be lucky to make it there in rush hour traffic on I-83 south to Baltimore, with Rich, especially since he doesn't smoke, has bad allergies and that prohibits me from smoking in my own vehicle. Never again will I do this crap; he'll have to follow in his own car, as he will today. I don't mind not smoking in someone else's vehicle, but I will smoke in my own vehicle, dammit!

Almost 3¼; hours and 62 miles later, I was writing-up the estimate on what it would take to bring that customer's residence back up to "my original landscape/hardscape specs", after 2 very hard Winters of plant destruction and partial death. It was daunting, to say the least. It would take me a while to figure it all out and get back to him, as there were scores of landscapes in this and worse shape from the ravages of Winter. I spent several hours going through his 2 thick job files, isolating per the lscp plans' plant material, when he was due and what he would owe me. Meanwhile, I had 3 site visits to make and determine what caused various older plants to die over the Winter, and whether my 5-Year Conditional Warranty would apply to them. In many cases; no. "Acts of Nature" are not covered. After several radio sales reps visited, I closed down at 5pm and called it a day. More "Iron Chef America" competitions on Food-CATV for ideas, but to sleep by 8:45pm.

It rained almost all night and was still coming down as I got up at 5:30am, fed and watered Murphy, made breakfast and coffee, and sent an email to Linda about possibly rescheduling the morning's meeting, since it was so wet outside. With so many plants to spray-paint "in-place", no paint would stick to the wet grass or hillsides of shale. I surely didn't want to get soaked and have to sit in wet, cold clothes for the rest of the day, and neither did she nor Alan. The weather forecast didn't look good and we'd need at least 1-2 "dry-out days", before we could do this successfully. Alan and I did go over to "stake-out" (orange spray-painted wooden stakes) Scott's new shed area, and Linda and I had some "paperwork to catch-up on", but that was the extent of it today. The LSCP Crew and Kim had the day off to rest. It rained and poured all day on Wednesday, so I decided to shut-down at 12noon. No sense in wasting electricity, LPG, salaries etc, as nothing "constructive" would get done. I can't even do scheduling or estimates right now.

I decided to go to The Cabin, for the rest of Wednesday afternoon and most of Thursday to get some R&R, so after closing at 11:35am, I went to my condo in East York, fed and watered Murphyhe most always drinks from the kitchen sink's spigot – packed my gear and long rifles, filled my "Jack Bauer" Satchel Bag with its necessary "contents", and headed-up I-83 North to the mountains. (Skip down to "The Cabin").

Gas prices at the pump continue to climb: Unleaded Regular (87 oct) is now at $3.89/gal, Unleaded Premium (89oct) is at $3.99/gal, Premium (93 oct) is now at $4.19/gal and Diesel just jumped to $4.89/gal, in the York (PA) area, at many of the larger gas stations. Yikes, and it's going to get a lot worse as the "Summer Driving Season" begins. When Øbummer took office, oil was $39/bbl; now it's $111/bbl (4-20-11). And gas at the pumps was >$1.78/gal; now it's well over $4.00/gal here, but far, far worse than the Left Coast and higher prices are rapidly headed East. Some freaking "Øbummer Energy Policy", isn't it? Scumbag muslim filth.

I got back to York around 1pm and fed and watered Murphy, who was ravenous and quite thirsty, by now. I unpacked, aired-out the condo since it was such a nice day after all that cold, rainy weather on Wednesday, grabbed my shopping list and headed for Weis Market, in East York. It was nice to be back to "reality" wasn't it? Perhaps. Perhaps not. It meant having to deal with things at work and at home that I'd rather not do, but such is Life. I spent the rest of the day re-working the Corporate Website copy, and "John's Journal" entry for this coming week, plus vacuuming, doing laundry etc; most everything I consider a necessary waste of time. My cleaning crew is on vacation until May 18th, so I'm "on my own", again. No biggie, as I've always done it myself before, but with so much going on at the Complex and us getting a late start due to the inclement weather in April & May (so far), it just puts more strain on me, which I don't really need. I'm hoping that we can get some serious "dry-out days" and that I can begin scheduling landscape and landscape maintenance jobs in earnest, now.

My Pot Roast turned-out fantastic! While shopping today, I got some plastic containers to divvy-it-up for Mom & Dad and for my lunches at the Complex in the coming days. With a "new recipe", I'll be making another one (4-5lbs) to share with friends Sherry, Linda & Lee, soon enough. I also have over 300 Sweet Basil plants ready to go into my raised garden beds at the Complex (as soon as nighttime temps hit the 60s), to fertilize-heavily with Nitrogen (massive leaf growth) eventually harvest for Pesto Sauce later this Summer, and am waiting for some decent Butternut Squash to show-up in the stores to make my famous Butternut Squash Bisque Soup, for all to enjoy. Right now, they're the size of baseballs and not worth bothering with, yet.

I checked-in with Dad around 1pm on Thursday, and all was "normal" at the Complex; nothing "critical mass" that I can't handle when I get in on Friday morning. We have a set-up to do for Saturday's "Adopt A Greyhound" Event, and some mulch and topsoil deliveries, but nothing major. I have to get moving on scheduleing all the jobs, as well as have a 3pm Key Staff Mtg. I also have all of Linda's 2010-2011 plant purchase rceipts to go through, to reconcile with our screwed-up computers' records, which may take weeks; I won't know how bad it's messed-up until I "get into it".

61°F and sunny on Friday and I had all the condo's windows open, airing-it-out after so many rainy and cold days and nights. Murphy enjoys sitting in an open window, looking through the screen at the robins and other birds picking through the grass for worms and other insects, for food. I simply enjoy the fresh air. I took some soil temps and they're at around 58-59°F; warm enough for grass seed to now finally germinate and grow. If the nighttime temps would get up into the mid/upper-50s, things would be ideal for growing. As I've said many hundreds of times before (since the 80s: "Mother Nature's In Charge; We're Just Along For The Ride".

The “Virtual Cabin” – A Novella

It was still raining hard when I got to The Cabin around 1:10pm, pulled into the 1,000ft crushed stone drive to the front deck, unloaded, disarmed the building and saw Jenny – the mixed-breed dog I found along the road, rescued, and bought from her owners for $150 – there waiting for me. Obviously, Randy had been by that morning and refilled her 4 bowls of food and water, changed her litter pans in the 2nd Bedroom, and she came bounding to me and almost knocked me over, she was so happy to see me. My gosh, she was getting big! I brought-in all my gear, locked the Jeep, armed the building and played with Jenny on the floor, brushed her coat and rubbed her back and belly. If a dog could purr (like Murphy's mountain lion-like purr), she'd have done so like a 300lb bear.

It was nice to be back in Adam's Junction, if only for less than a day, and get away from all the BS of my business, in this quaint, old village. I made lunch in the Kitchen & Pantry, turned-up the furnace to 78°F, since it was only 43°F outside with a nasty Wind Chill of 35°F, unpacked my duffel bag in the Master Bedroom, laid my long rifle/and shotgun out on 7 sheets of newspaper on the empty Dining Room Table, and decided to take Jenny for a walk around the 3-4 acre meadow.

I put a 3lb Pot Roast into the 6qt CrockPot® with chopped scallions, chopped onions, whole-peeled potatoes, baby-peeled carrots, peeled-garlic, cut celery, 32oz of beef stock (after searing the roast on all 6 sides in a smoking-hot skillet), on "high setting" for 6hrs, and I'll finish-it-off with fresh-chopped Italian Parsley, sliced mushrooms and Crushed San Marzano® Plum Tomatoes (the very best) at the end, after it all cooks down. That'll hold us both for tonight and tomorrow. I had brought some crusty bread to dip and had plenty of Keller's® Butter in the 'fridge. And there's plenty of Ocean-Spray Pomegranate-Blueberry Diet Juice for me; Jenny gets fresh water. I started the process at 2:30pm

I had both my both my Remy 11-87 Semi-Automatic 12ga Shotgun with an EoTech Red Dot Scope, and Beowulf .50cal with an EoTech Red Dot Scope, and 300gr .50cal rounds, along, and chose the Bushmaster Semi-Auto 12ga. I filled the "Jack Bauer" Satchel Bag with 150 3" rounds of sabots (slugs), spyglass, compass, first-aid kit etc, strapped-on my 16" Bowie Knife, Marlboro Gear Down Parka 12" LLBean Maine Insulated Hunting Boots, gloves, my Stetson and finally, Jenny.

We walked for 2-2¾ hours around the meadow, down to the stream, which was overflowing it banks so we didn't get too close, back over to the old silver mine digs, and then back to The Cabin. I still had close to $7,000,000 in pure nuggets and ore stashed for myself, and was waiting for gold to hit the world market at $2,500/oz before I'd sell it off and make $25-$35,000,000, easily with no tax liability. Just out of the corner of my eye, I saw two men duck back into the silver mine, where I could smell fresh- caught venison being cooked, along with something else, as a small trail of smoke wafted from the mine entrance. It was supposed to by closed down and sealed, according to Sgt Clay, after all the killings back on October 8th, 2010. I took Jenny up to the meadow's center and called the Police Dispatcher, looking for Sgt Clay; she put me right through to him. After reporting what I'd seen, he said he and 3 Deputies would be right over; I was to be the 4th Deputy. I had my Deputy Sheriff Badge and ID with me, but took Jenny back to The Cabin for her safety, and to wait for reinforcements. They arrived Code One (no lights, no sirens) within minutes. It was almost 3:45pm now.

I figured that the two were just vagrants looking for a place to get out of the cold and rainy weather, eat and sleep. But Clay had them pegged as fugitives and related to either the Groves or Holtzapples, since a nearby bank and gas station robbery had happened last week, when I was out of town. I almost felt like I was to blame, but I wasn't; Sgt Clay and his men were just spread too thin for the growing Adam's Junction Village, soon to become an "Incorporated Town". It was time for Capt Bunce to retire and 3-4 more full-time Deputies be added, with Sgt Clay taking a promotion to 1st Lieutenant or preferably, Captain. The PA State Police, Feds and CSI were all after-the-fact guys, who weren't involved in daily work; usually just when I was involved or immediately afterward.

We split-up into 2 groups: Clay and Tim, Lee and me. We went around the back entrance to seal it off, while Clay and Tim took covering positions near the front. The shooting started almost immediately when the perps saw Clay and Tim. Lee and I went in the back entrance quietly to gain some surprise on whomever was in there. It turned out to be 5 men: 3 Groves and 2 Holtzapples, having set-up a "campsite", since they knew I was back in York for the past couple of weeks taking care of my GC&N Business' 21st Open House and start of "the season". Word had quickly gotten around the area. I wished I'd brought the Beowulf .50cal with an EoTech Red Dot Scope, and 300gr .50cal rounds, but I had what I had brought along – the Remy 11-87 Semi-Automatic 12ga Shotgun with an EoTech Red Dot Scope– but the 5 men all had .273cal or 30:06cal deer hunting rifles and we were ultimately outmatched for firepower. I fired sabots (slugs) into two of the 5, dropping them instantly, while Clay and Tim used their .38cal revolvers and 12ga pumps with little effect from the wooden-barricaded front entrance. I shot another as he scurried across the mine floor toward a large crate for cover, now leaving 2 armed perps. It was very smoky in that cave and no ventilation, since the electricity had been turned-off many months ago. All they had were the front and rear entrances, and an upper shaft, which the fire was built underneath to funnel the smoke upwards, but with both entrances blocked, the draft wasn't moving any smoke up and away from us. My eyes were burning, as were Lee's. We had to go back outside to get some fresh air.

Lee radioed Sgt Clay that were back outside, and had the back entrance blocked-up, causing smoke to build-up in the cave and shaft. Clay had radioed for a PA State Police UH-60L Blackhawk Chopper to spot for us on the top of the mountain, and see where the funnel stack was emitting smoke; they quickly found it and their rotor blades forced it back down into the mine. Meanwhile, about 3-4 PA State Police Cruisers w/ SWAT Team showed-up, along with 2 Memorial Hospital Ambulances and took-over the scene, much to our relief. We'd had enough for now. They got the 2 remaining perps to surrender without any shots being fired, administered Oxygen – to all of us – and first-aid to ones which I the gravely-wounded, read them their Miranda Rights, cuffed them and took them away in the Cruisers and ambulances. I invited Sgt Clay and the 3 Deputies inside for some Pot Roast, but they had to catalog the scene first, since CSI would be here in the morning. Swell; there goes my day of sleeping late and R&R.

I gave my verbal report to Sgt Clay and headed back to The Cabin, hungry for dinner. Clay remarked that he couldn't get over how much weight I'd lost since January (10th): 247lbs down to 165lbs, now. The 3 Deputies and 14 State Police Troopers, who'd known me sine last year, were all amazed, as well. I fed and watered Jenny, checked the timer on the CrockPot®: 1½ hours of the 8 "slow cook" hours to go. I ate a cheesecracker, built a roaring fire, took a shower, changed into some fresh clothes, and slumped down on the Living Room's comfy leather chair near the Hearth for a quick nap, my Kimber 1911 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP, at-the-ready. The building was armed, my cellphone was on-charge so I had some peace and quiet after the afternoon's events. Jenny curled-up on her bearskin rug by the Hearth and went to sleep, too.

The CrockPot® alarm went off and I had dinner and went to sleep at 10pm. I planned to sleep as late, after watering and feeding Jenny, as I could before closing-down The Cabin and heading back to York. I slept-in until 9:45am, took care of Jenny's food and water needs, made breakfast and coffee, and tried to shake my "groggy feeling" of working 7-days-a-week, again. Taking a day off was much needed, but I had food shopping and other errands to do back in York, and needed to be out of here by 12noon.

After thoroughly cleaning The Cabin, I notified Randy that he'd be back-in-charge of Jenny for the foreseeable future, until at least my next Thursday's day off, and that I'd be leaving sooner than planned. I called Sgt Clay to see if I was needed by CSI or the DA or had to give any testimony about yesterday's shootings; I wasn't and was free to go. So I closed it all down, armed it and left for York around 12:30pm. (Jump back up to "Around The Garden Center").

muslim "Heritage" In America?

Ol' muslim pigshit-for-no-brains, Barack Hussein Soetero ∅bummer, the islamic turd-picker, during his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that islam has always been a part of America's story." Say what, ∅bummer?

Really? Were those muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians. Were those muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving Day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.

Can you show me one muslim signature on the United States Constitution? Declaration of Independence? Bill of Rights? Didn't think so.

Did muslims fight for this country's freedom from England? No.

Did muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America? No, they did not. In fact, muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery. Your own half brother, a devout pig-fucking muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though muslims of Arabic descent refer to "black muslims" as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. ∅bummer, you dumbassed fuckscum?

Where were muslims during the Civil Rights Era of this country? Not present. There are no pictures or media accounts of muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King Jr, or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.

Where were muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era? Again, not present. In fact, devout muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the islamic culture. So much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or 'burka', or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband. Yep, the muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they, ∅bummer asshole?

islam is a political system, with its own 6th century barbarically-murderous laws, controlling every aspect of a mindless muslim follower's pathetic life – from when to eat and drink, when to shit, what hand to use to wipe their asses, when to fart, when to rape, when to kill their own mindless adherents and Civilized Western Infidels, how to hate and murder, how to dress like a woman, how to fight like a girl, how many pre-teen boys to bugger, how many times to pray to the asshole moon-god allah and pigshit child molester mo-ham-head, – that all 1.2 billion of them richly-deserve "complete and total eradication from this earth", IMO. There are no peaceful muslims, you dumbshit!

Where were muslims during World War II? They were aligned directly with Adolf Hitler, and the Nazis. The muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing many, many innocent Jews.

Finally, Mr. ∅bummer, where were muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001? If they weren't flying planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East. No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the muslim world celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks that day. Strangely, the very "moderate" muslims who's asses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo, Egypt on June 4th, were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. ∅bummer, is the "rich heritage" muslims have here in America.

And now we can add November 5th, 2009: the slaughter of 13 unarmed American dead and wounding of 29 other unarmed American Soldiers at Fort Hood by a piece-of-pigshit muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist, and who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The "heritage" of any and all subhuman muslim slime, garbage and scum in America is that of wanton destruction, murder and death. From 9-11 to so-called "honor killings", to massacres on US Army Bases and the many plots to blow-up people, places and things, the subhuman muslim filth are indeed, "The Enemy Within Our Gates".

The real enemy is islam, not just "radicalized muslims", Rep Peter King (R-NY). Wake-up America and smell the islamic stench surrounding us all!

Slaughtering people for burning a piece-of-pigshit book, the koran – I wipe a dead pig's ass with it – is your "heritage", you racist, dumbfucking, hate-America, piece-of-pigshit, stinking ∅bummer asshole.

Memo to Mr. ∅bummer: "allahu akbar!" is a war cry, you racist, dumbfucking, hate-America, piece-of-pigshit, Kenyan asshole.

Riots, death, destruction, from the pigshit-eating muslim filth.

That finally, Mr. ∅bummer is the "muslim heritage" in America. All muslims and everything islamic should be totally-outlawed in America, and should be made punishable by summary execution, IMO.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were and still are, all murderous muslim garbage, richly deserving of summary death. ∅bummer, your "muslim heritage" is piracy and slavery, plain and simple, going back hundreds of years and continuing today. muslim trash are the biggest purveyors of slavery in the world today.

mo-Ham-head + allah = Satan!

Any questions, you half-breed, sambo, lowlife scumbag, stinking Soetero ∅bummer nigga asshole? Thought not.

The Global Warming Money Pit

Have you seen this video: "BBC: The Great Global Warming Swindle"? It was outright-banned from leftist, hate-filled, dirtbag, lowlife scumbags,'s and's websites, by the mentally-ill, left-wing, global warming idiot wackos, but I've preserved it, for posterity, aka you, me and *ours*. Watch, be informed and download it for others to see. It's on my corporate server, and will stay there, BTW.

Here's what the Global Warming Scam is all about. Sweet, huh? They're so transparent, aren't they?

Here's everything you need to know about the Global Warming Fraud, and why it's a good thing. It's a l-o-n-g article, so get a sandwich, iced tea and settle-in, for a very informative read. I'm right there with you, BTW.

The "Greenhouse Effect" is a natural and valuable phenomenon, without which, the planet would be uninhabitable. Global Warming, at least in recent times, is real. CO2 is not a significant greenhouse gas; 95% of the contribution is due to Water Vapor. Man's contribution to Greenhouse Gasses is relatively insignificant. We didn't cause the recent Global Warming and we cannot stop it. Solar Activity appears to be the principal driver for Climate Change. CO2 is a useful trace gas in the atmosphere, and the planet would actually benefit by having more, not less of it, because it is not a driver for Global Warming and would enrich our vegetation, yielding better crops to feed the expanding population. CO2 is not causing global warming, in fact, CO2 is lagging temperature change in all reliable datasets. The cart is not pulling the donkey. Wake-up, folks.

Here's a listing of The Best Global Warming Videos on the Internet.

Hey, fat, shit-for-brains, bloated, liar, huckster, fraud, criminal, charlatan, scumbag, loser, disgraced ex-VP AlGoreBore (LIAR-TN), is back using $300 million of OPM (Other Peoples' Money) to promote his Global Warming Bullshit, after the worst Winter in over 100 years. Welcome back, fatso huckster asswipe, AlGoreBore!

CO2 bad? No; CO2 is good, and we need more of it, or we're in for a very cold period, very soon. Here are the facts about CO2.

Roger Revelle of Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Harvard University and University of California San Diego, spits on the lying scumbag, AlGoreBore. My, my, oh my. (((snicker))) No, there's no consensus on Glo-bullshit Warming, other than it's a LIE! Just ask Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Atmospheric Science at MIT, Richard S. Lindzen; he's eminently-qualified to call AlGoreBoreAsshole, a LIAR! As I am.

There's another "ice age" coming, not the AlGoreBoreLiar 'Glo-bull warming' crap.

Larsen B Ice Shelf in Antarctica collapses in 2002 = Glo-bullshit Warming? Doubt it.

Read this Glo-bullshit Warming idiocy. Go ahead; I'll wait.

AlGoreBore's "hypocrisy"? See it right here!

You need to watch this 30 minute film; it's an eye-opener if you think that we're running out of crude oil, and that America has no reserves. We have more oil and natural gas in Alaska alone, than all the rest of the world's known reserves, COMBINED! Grab an adult beverage, and watch it.

Better get out your Winter coats, 'snuggies', wool socks and snow shovels, as it seems we've got an 80-year "Little Ice Age", on the way. Yawn; no biggie.

AlGoreBore's "Glo-bull Warming Bullshit" has spawned so-called 'cottage industries' around the world, worth hundreds of millions and probably billions of dollars, for green corporation validation, carbon credits, foundation & university climate studies, grants and a host of other BS-related crap to his lies and garbage. Global warming competes with cancer and competes with AIDS for a finite amount of money. This year's natural resurgence will surely see the global warmists, led by celebrity warmist, Gore, compete viscously for those US Taxpayers' hard-earned dollars. And I'm betting that the really important disease, cancer, loses to Glo-bullshit Warming and AIDS. Dammit.

F*ck all the "Glo-bullshit Warming Alarmists"! I say, FUCK-THEM-UP, and cleanse the planet, if they try to physically-intimidate and hurt anyone! I will; count on it! "Get in my face", assholes, and that'll be your last day on this Earth! If there are any "dissenting scientists" out there, who need protection, just get in-touch with me, and I'll guard you & yours. You can count upon that, folks!

Have you taken "The Global Warming Test"? If you have a sentient, functioning brain, and a simple knowledge of "the facts", you'll easily get a 10-of-10, as I did. Go ahead, and give it a try!

Read this article and pick-out "The WWF's Big Lie". If you chose this paragraph — "Summer sea ice is now forecasted to completely disappear in the summer months sometime between 2013 and 2040 — something which hasn't happened for over a million years." — you'd be right. There isn't, and never has been and ice on the earth dated at a million years old, and who the hell was around back then to begin recording it? The lying sacks-of-shit at the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) are typical lowlife, left-wing wacko scumbags, in-bed with the "Glo-Bull Warming" Crap, of asshole AlGoreBore and his phony, money-making scam. The oldest, and not reliably-dated ice cores are >160,000 years, and those are shaky in fact, at best. So where did the lying WWF pull the million year crap from? Their asses, of course!

Shit-for-brains, mentally-ill, fat, bloated liar, AlGoreBore's (LOWLIFE-TN) "ally", in NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), which is run by AlGoreBore's chief scientific ally/"asshole/butt-buddy"— Dr James "Moron-Cretin-Asshole" Hansen (DIRTBAG-NASA) — and is one of four bodies responsible for monitoring global temperatures, announced that "last month was the hottest October on record". Total, factual bullshit and lies. This was startling. Across the world there were reports of unseasonal snow and plummeting temperatures last month, from the American Great Plains to China, and from the Alps to New Zealand. China's official news agency reported that Tibet had suffered its "worst snowstorm ever". In the US, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration registered 63 local snowfall records and 115 lowest-ever temperatures for the month, and ranked it as only the 70th-warmest October in 114 years. So what explained the anomaly? GISS's computerized temperature maps seemed to show readings across a large part of Russia had been up to 10 degrees higher than normal. But when expert readers of the two leading warming-skeptic blogs, "Watts Up With That and Climate Audit", began detailed analysis of the GISS data they made an astonishing discovery. The reason for the freak figures was that scores of temperature records from Russia and elsewhere were not based on October readings at all. Figures from the previous month had simply been carried over and repeated two months running. Read this article, and find out why both lying, corrupt, criminal, subhuman idiots, GoreBore & Hansen, should be stood against a wall, and shot, IMO. In fact, the pathetically-socialist, left-wing UK, has just begun to awaken to what the "Climate Change Bill" will do to destroy their nation, or what's left of it. IMO, it's probably too late now to save the UK, but at least some of the more Conservative people over there, will at least get the chance to flee to America (or elsewhere), before we also "go down the proverbial dumper", as they've done. Heh.

On Friday, January 2nd, I ran a fully-attributed story in my weekly "Journal", which had links to other stories and facts, thoroughly-debunking AlGoreBore's trillion dollar scam and fraud, Global Warming". The Daily Telegraph UK's columnist, Christopher Booker, was the erudite author, and here is the link to that story. Nice job, Mr Booker!

Now, lowlife shit-for-brains dirtbag, Arkansas Gov Mike "DumbAss Turd-Boy" Beebe (ASSHOLE-AR), said that global warming is serious problem, not a "hoax," and requires more than a state response. "I think it's a threat, and I think global warming is occurring," Beebe-The-Shithead said in response to a caller to his statewide radio program who said he believed the climate change crisis was a "hoax." Idiot. Stupid idiot. Global warming is bullshit, you two-bit asshole! Crawl back inside of AlGoreBore's rectum, dumbfuck!

And global cooling goes merrily along, without any help from us mere humans, as it has for millions and millions of years.

Another "lie/error" in the favor of Glo-BULL Warming's false bullshit and lies? Got duct tape?

Here's the truth: Lord Monckton of Brenchley's Science & Public Policy Institute.

The commie/fascist/socialist liberal-demokkkRAT filth in the US Congress, have refused to allow Lord Monckton to testify the truth, against con-man, liar, scumbag AlGoreBore's LIES! This is Commie Russia, NOT Free America!

We are in a mini-ice-age for the next 30 years; get used to it!

UN: Glaciers are melting in some part of the world, while increasing in other parts of the world. So frigging what, dumbass UN scumbag trash? It's been happening for millions of years, idiots!

"Slime Magazine" can't even get it right. Read Bryan Walsh's crap and tripe about blizzards.

Amazing fact that all 7 glaciers on Mt Shasta (USA) are growing, not melting. Explain that, Glo-Bull Warming Assholes!

Things Which Make Your Head Explode

Who gives a flying shit about a royal wedding between two inbred assholes? I could fucking care less!

C'mon, lowlife Kenyan-born nigga: release your so-called "academic record", if they even exist, Barack Hussein Soetero Obama, you dangling piece of pigshit muslim! You're a liar and a fraud, sambo! You should be stood against a wall, with "X" marks the spot, IMO. Where's Lee Harvey Oswald when the Country really needs him?

Shut the fuck up, Carter, you worthless, useless, whiny old asshole of a has-been 2nd-worst president in US History! Fuck North Korea, too!

The US Gov't/FBI fucks-up, once again. Where's that roll of duct tape? My head is exploding!

This bullshit is exactly why all unions should be busted-up, banished and their corrupt, criminal leaders imprisoned or better yet, executed, IMO. Wisconsin State Employees Union AFSCME 24 are subhuman criminal filth!

It's not that I don't trust our brave US SpecOps Teams – I do implicitly – but "I'm From Missouri: Show Me The Body"! Osama Bin Laden or Usama Been-Pig-Shitting or not: SHOW ME THE BODY!

Some People Just Need Killing

This will do it!

It's not my intention to be the judge here — that's God's "job" — but rather to "hasten the meeting" so that He can send the following subhuman filth to the "Fires of Hell", "River or Lake of Sulphur", or whatever He deems appropriate. I'd gladly/happily volunteer, at no cost to any of my Hard-Working, Fellow US Taxpayers, to gladly/gleefully/happily headshoot these murderous, lowlife dirtbags of all stripes – their skin-color doesn't matter to me, at all: murderous subhuman filth is still societal trash and garbage and needs to be "disposed of", promptly – and rid American Society's innocents (especially our precious children and the frail, defenseless elderly) of them, once-and-for-all. And yes, I'd rather see one innocent man convicted and executed, than 10 murderers/robbers/child rapists-murderers freed, to rob, rape and murder again. Hey; call me an "Old Fashioned Conservative"! Too harsh? Nah. Just & RIGHT!

Yes, I agree with the premise of this article, that "the death penalty is a Noahic Covenant with God, in a post-flood world".

He needed it and he got it: bin Laden is DEAD! Now, all of islam must be eradicated from the face of the earth! islam is a cancerous disease.

Valid CSS!

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict