Vivaldi's Fall Concerto, Four Violins in B-minor Mvt #1

fall's here; winter's not far behind

friday, november 5th, 2010

spring and Fall are my two favorite times of the year; I don't like Winter or Summer; too cold and icy, and too hot and humid. I must be getting old, because that's all I hear the older people saying the past few years.

I hate driving to work in the dark, and soon I'll be driving home in the dark. Hate it.

I keep checking the NWS's Accu-Weather (National Weather Service) Forecast in State College (PA) for snow and ice in the Midwest, moving toward us, to guide me in directing the Staff and LSCP Crew to begin putting away the remaining nursery stock in GHs 2-4, for the Winter. We still have 3 landscape jobs to do, plus an extensive hardscape project to complete before Thanksgiving, so I'm moving-up the tress installations to get an earlier start of the flagstone patio, garden stepper and water garden. I don't know if we'll get it all done until Spring arrives; depends upon the coming cold, snow and ice. We also don't want to be caught in a snow or ice storm, while putting-away hundreds of pieces of nursery stock; it just ain't fun. Been there in the early year. done that and it sucks. So I keep a close eye on NWS' 2011 Winter Forecast Maps, 10-15x daily, as the weather changes, by the minute. We're starting to "consolidate the almost empty GHs now, and move-in the conifers, leaving the deciduous shrubs out to drop their leaves before storing them, as the dead leaves harbor disease and insect eggs which could infect the GH-stored plants in the Spring, when they become active.

Joe Bastardi, Chief of the NWS, is calling for a "Wintry Battle Zone" here in the Mid-Atlantic corridor, and to me that means lots of ice storms to deal with. I can manage the snow, but ice is a whole different animal. I'd prefer the snow, but I'd also prefer it to melt right away into the ground and store-up the water at the trees' and shrubs' root levels, for Spring. As I'm wont to say: "Mother Nature's in charge; we're just along for the ride".

Around The Garden Center

Going back to work on Friday was tough, after having both Wednesday (rain-out) & Thursday (my usual day), off. I really enjoyed 2 days-in-a-row-off from the daily grind. Snow's in the Upper Great Plains, moving to the Lower Great Plains, and then on to Denver and Chicago, right now. That's when we start putting aside all landscape jobs until Spring 2011, and start putting away all remaining nursery stock in the Retail Display Area, into GHs 1-2-3.

Al, from AAP Signs brought by the new Winter Hours sign today: Mon - Fri, 10am - 3pm, Closed Sat & Sun. I'll hang it on the front gate, the week of November 15th.

Finally, after ordering a case of 1,000 rounds of 325gr .50cal ammo for my Alexander Arms Beowulf .50cal, back in January, it is being shipped UPS this week! Halle-fricking-lujah!

Back on September 24th, I wrote, after calling the Board of Elections in York County and being told by an office worker I wasn't eligible to vote as a Conservative in the Mid-Term Elections, that it was "bullshit". On Friday, I called the same Board of Elections Office, and talked to the Elections Supervisor, and she said that I am eligible to vote, and my name is on their rolls, as usual, just my party affiliation has changed from GOP to Conservative. I was elated, and will be at the polls (a firehouse on North Sherman St in York, PA) to help vote all the lib scum out of office.

Saturday was a very busy day — the best Saturday we've had in weeks and I expect Sunday will be even busier, as the 50% Off Everything Sale ends at 4:00pm — as Rich had two couples to present plans and estimates to, and show them the plant material. One couple agreed to buy their plants now at the 50% Off price, but defer installation until Spring and have us "Winter-over" the plants. That makes 4 landscape jobs and 2 maintenance jobs, so far for next April and May. We're ahead of where we were at this time last year, but way behind previous years with 15-20 landscape jobs "on the books".

DST (Daylight Savings Time) ends on November 7th, 2010; be sure to turn your clock "back" 1 hour on Sunday, November 7th, to accommodate the oncoming Winter darkness. I'll remind you again, next week.

Take a break and watch some Classic "Pink Floyd Live"; turn-up your computer's 5.1 surround system and enjoy it!

Sunday was the last day of the 50% Off Sale, and it was hectic, with many people coming-in and buying plants for their landscape jobs that we'll be doing for them in the Spring, starting in April, hopefully. We got a $17,500 landscape job, which includes almost $10,000 in hardscape — flagstone patio, garden stepper path 75ft long and a 4ft x 6ft water garden — and I've scheduled the hardscape work for the week of November 15th. We'll "Winter-over" all these peoples' plant material until Spring. It's too late in the season to install anything except large trees. I just hope the weather holds out until after that. Meanwhile, we have 25 trees to install in York County (PA), Baltimore and Harford Counties (MD). Lots to do, weather permitting. If the Winter weather sets-in early, we'll postpone the tree installations and hardscape work until Spring too, as it's too dangerous to work in snow and ice with machinery. That's how accidents happen and workers get injured. I closed down at 4:30pm, cut down the 50% Off Sale sign from its posts, folded it up and put in the back of my Jeep, hoping never to have to do a 50% Off Sale again. I now have 5 LSCP jobs lined-up, and 2 LSCP maintenance jobs "on the books", for Spring.

I have two LSCP estimates and HICPA contracts to revise for several people, and am working on them today, Monday. They'll be in the mail for signatures and hardscape downpayments within another day or so. I also have given several long-term, elderly customers "terms" — 2-3mos — to make equal payments on their landscape or LSCP maintenance jobs, since they're on a "fixed income", with no COLA increase for the 2nd year, SSI and pensions, and they've most appreciative of that feature. First time in my 20+ years I've ever done so. But it works. It brings-in more business I wouldn't normally get, due to the final amount of their bills. It's more tracking and paperwork for me, but I can keep-up with it, and it's worth it the "good will" it generates.

I was at the firehouse on North Sherman St, in East York, to vote (35th Voter) by 7:15am, voted a Straight GOP Ticket, even though I am a Registered Conservative, and then drove to work. The frost was heavy, and the weather forecast is for icy rain/ snow showers Thursday night into Friday morning. Yuk. Winter's getting here early, it looks like. We're beginning to put containerized nursery stock away in the GHs, but letting the perennials sit outside on the benches to get frosted, before we cut them back. The deciduous shrubs and Jap Maples got put into GH5, which is uncovered, so they can get frosted, drop their leaves, get rained and snowed upon all Winter. The conifers go into covered houses, where they can be watered naturally, or if it's a dry Winter, we'll do the semi-weekly watering, ourselves.

On Mid-Term Election eve, I tried to watch the returns, but they were so fragmented due to the myriad closings in the many time US Zones, I gave-up and watched "Red Planet" and "Top Gun" on AMC. Really tired from back pain, I was asleep by 10pm. A long day coming-up tomorrow, Wednesday.

Take the short "Quiz" and see "who/ what" you are, politically. I'm 98% Conservative; can you match that?

I took Thursday off, and slept-in until 11am. Lots of rain coming down; I suspect Alan called-off the day's landscape job and moved it into next Tuesday, as we already have a 9-tree screen installation of Blue Spruce "Totems' on Monday. I called Dad at the Complex, as he was about ready to leave, and he filled me in as to the day's events, which had gone pretty much according to my plan and directions to both Staff and LSCP Crew.

I'll be back in Friday morning to tie-up any loose ends, get the schedules re-set.

The “Virtual Cabin” – A Novella

I decided to go to The Cabin after work on Saturday, and sleep-over, since I didn't have to be into work until 11:00am on Sunday, and could get back in plenty of time. I went home, fed and watered Murphy, my remaining condo cat, grabbed my duffel bag with clean clothes, my AR-10 and headed north to Adam's Junction. I arrived at about dusk, disarmed the building, and Jenny was happy to see me. I refilled her 3 bowls, unpacked my gear and rifle, loaded 5 empty 25-round mags, and put them in the 2nd BR, for tomorrow. I kept the AR-10 and mags in my Master BR. After shaving and taking a shower, clean clothes felt great. I lit a roaring fire, since temps were to drop into the upper-20s tonite in the mountains, bringing a heavy, killing frost.

The "Princeton" American Elms were doing fine and had finally lost all their leaves. The tree colors were spectacular, until dusk set-in and I couldn't see the mountains anymore. I re-armed the building, made a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup and had some dirt cranberry juice to wash it all down, I'm down from 247lbs to 189lbs in less than 7 months, and feel great.

I called Sheriff Roy Bunce's Office and Sgt Clay Atler answered, as he and two Deputies were working the night shift, just to say hello and let him know that I was at The Cabin for the night. He said he'd check the place on his rounds tonite to make sure everything was normal. I reminded him of the underground driveway alarm system, and all the quartz-halogen spotlights I had installed on the four sides of The Cabin, operated either by a motion-sensor or manually. He knew all about them both. I was tired, poured a½ snifter of 60-year old Cognac, and picked-up Glenn Beck's new book to continue reading. I also turned on the police scanner on low-medium volume. What I needed was a Bose portable stereo with some classical music to listen to, instead of the scanner. Mental note: shop online for both and bring them along on the next trip.

Sgt Clay told me that the local US District Judge had summarily dismissed all frivolous and asinine lawsuits against me by the Holtzapples, Groves and their numerous cousins and friends, ruling all the shootings, "justified", but there'd still be a mandatory Grand Jury Hearing, with County DA, Stan Robbins on my side, and I could be deposed down in York if need be from the Judge, and not have to travel up here for it. I was thankful, but volunteered to do so if requested and subpoenaed by the DA & AG. That's one of the many reasons I keep this "Journal": to record the facts of each incident, in concert with the police reports. He also said that there were CSI & FBI Agents ready and willing to testify on my behalf. Apparently, the Holtzapples and Groves had a well-hidden meth lab in the area, and considered me a "threat". Ha; what bunk!" He said that he'd keep me posted. I said that wanted that poison off the streets and out of our childrens' hands, but that was his job, not mine. I said that I could find it, if he wanted me to; it'd be easy to track down, for several reasons. He thanked me for my volition, but declined my offer, for now. I was kind of relieved. I just "wanted to get back to normal", as I intended when I moved-up here for an occasional "getaway" from the crap in York. So far, I'd gotten far, far more than I wanted or bargained for.

I left work at 3:15pm on Wednesday, drive home, fed & watered Murphy, gabbed my duffel bag and AR-10, and headed to The Cabin. The forecast called for rain all night and all day on Thursday, so I had left instructions with the GC&N Staff to sweep-out the concrete floored, Main Greenhouse, and then go home for the day. Alan called the Thursday-scheduled landscape job and moved it into next Tuesday, after another already-scheduled job, and I called our Friday's large tree installation, after getting his cell number from Dad, who was still at the Complex, and rescheduled it into one day next week, as well. We will need 2-4 days of dry weather so we can take either our 2½ ton JD 675B or 3½ tons JD 317 Skid Loaders on to their lawns, to plant the large trees, or we'll do terrible damage to the lawns. Both were appreciative of my concerns for their property and readily agreed to the changes. I said that I finalize everything when I got back into work on Friday.

I was at The Cabin in short order, disarmed the building and brought-in my gear and unpacked. The, I re-armed the building, checked the front & outdoor spotlights. Jenny was happy to see me, and I fed & watered her. Next, I lit a roaring fire from the split wood on the back porch, and carried-in a heavy 3ft log to add a little later. I made grilled a cheese sandwich and tomato soup for lunch, and then settle into my large, overstuffed leather chair to read. It was 46°F and a hard, cold rain, with snowflakes mixing-in. I turned-on the police scanner to see what was going on in and around Adam's Junction. Nothing much, actually, so I turmed it down to a slightly lower level, and continued reading Mark Levin's "Men In Black Robes". I didn't feel like any Cognac or Brandy right now, since it ws only 2:30pm; maybe later this evening. Jenny came in, gave me a big, slurpy lick on the cheek, and curled-up on her Kodiak bearskin. I decided to do a couple of loads of laundry, re-make the two large beds with fresh, clean linens, bathroom with fresh towels and do some personal laundry. That chore took several hours, along with vacuuming the Oriental Rugs all through The Cabin. Reading would have to wait awhile. Meantime, I carefully laid the 3ft log onto the for and it came to life almost immediately. I had the furnace's thermostat set at 75°F, but turned it back once the fire was roaring again.

While the laundry was washing, I put on my 3ft Rubber Wllington Boots and full raingear suit, and decided to drive around the property checking on the 30 "Princeton" American Elms, to see how they were doing. All were intact, as Tim Swanson and I had installed them, so back to The Cabin and some warmth.

I changed out of my boots and rain gear, dried the loads of linens and towels, folded and hung the towels, and replaced the linens on to the 2 beds, with their appropriate soft, lambswook wool blankets and down comforters. Once again, everything was right and back to normal at The Cabin. I lit a Marlboro and thought about my Wednesday meeting with the realtor from York, and what would I do after I sold the GC&N Complex, after almost 21 years of operation. I put my head back, pulled-up the afghan, and nodded-off for a short nap.

I skipped dinner, and went to sleep around 8pm Wednesday evening, needing to get back to York (PA), and to my business. There was a lot of detail work to do, plus a fresh lscp design from Rich, just before he'd gone in for his operation, to get done and mailed. Plus, who knows what else awaits me on a Friday? They're as bad as Mondays, IMO.

I let the fire die down gradually, gradually closed the damper, and turned the furnace back up to 80°F for a few hours, before I retired, and would then turn it back down to 65°F, for the night. I armed the building, called Sgt Atler's Office to let him know that I'd been here all and and would stay the night, and be leaving early in the morning. He said he make a couple of property check-ins on his rounds tonight. I thanked him. At least there hadn't been anymore shootings or killings on this trip, and he laughed and called it "a first for me".

I crawled into the Master Bedroom's fresh linen, Queen-sized bed at 7:30pm, and immediately fell asleep. I had my Kimber 1811 "Eclipse Target II" .45cal ACP, a round chambeed, and 6 extra mags on the nightstand, and the AR-10 .308 cal 7.52 x 61mm NATO, within arm's reach, also with a round chambered, fully-loaded with 5 extra 25-round mags.

At around 11:00pm, I heard Jenny barking at the front door, grabbed my Turkish Bathrobe, grabbed the .45 & AR-10 and went into the cavernous LR, where I noticed that all the outdoor spots were lit, and the Choice 1 Security panel had indicated an attempted break-in at the front door. I neutralized the alarm and heard an unearthly "howl" in the distance, seeing several "figures trot across the 4-acre meadow in front of The Cabin. I grabbed the AR10 with it's Leupold Gold Dot Scope, and my night vision goggles, and went out on to the porch and my hair on the back of my neck stood-up. It was "Bogfoot" again, hopefully all just passing through, so I held my fire on the 4 of them, called Sgt Atler and he said he'd be there in just a couple of minutes. They were 2 "big-uns", same as the ones I'd killed a week ago, along with 2 smaller ones, all capable of killing a man within seconds. At 9-10ft tall, and 700-800lbs, their strength was awesome. I kept Jenny inside.

I went back inside, splashed some cold water in my eyes and on my face, and decided whenther or not to get dressed in clothes, suitable for tracking and killing. This Turkish Bathrobe wasn't making it in the cold night. Just then, Sgt Atler and two Deputies' patrol cars — brand new ones — roared into the driveway, all lights out, and they pulled-up to the large deck at the front door. I invited them inside, and told them what happened. The would need some "special equipment", like I was wearing, to track thise creatures at night. Sgt Clay radioed Sheriff Bunce's Office to see if that gear was available. It was and would be sent out imediately in another shiny, new patrol car within minutes. I penned Jenny in the 2nd BR, where her litter boxes were on tarps, turned-up the heat, fully-closed the fireplace damper and waited for new gear. Meanwhile, I asked Sgt Clay if he wanted me along on this; ne said no and that I should stay here at the CP and keep him and the deputies informed of any developments back here. He gave me a police walkie-talkie to keep in touch. The "gear car" arrived and thy brought everything inside and suited-up for tracking and combat. Sheriff Bunce showed-up 5 minutes later, having been rousted from his dinner by this *Code 3*. He said that "he wanted to be in on this one". Only Clay & I had been to Iraq and Vitenam, respectively, and had any nighttime tracking and combat experience. All the other Deputies and Sheriff Bunce were just Police Academy grads with zero experience in S&D *search & destroy missions). I felt real uneasy about this night's coming incident.

The police walkie-taklies have earplugs, so they made no sounds when we communicated, so as not to alert the "Bigfeet" or human perps to our locations. They were some new gear Chief Bunce had bought with the grants from the "Stimulus Package", for his department. He'd also inherited 5 radar units from the PA State Police, whem they received their new laser radar units, from the same source. I was irritated, since those monies were to go to aid small businesses amd individuals, and were being siphoned-off for other non-related purposes. I kept my mouth shut about it all.

It was almost 12:00am, and I hadn't heard one word back from anyone, yet. I was getting worried. I dressed in my jeans, wool shirt and a heavy sweatshit with a hood, put on my Wellingtons and camo wetsuit, put the .45 on my belt in the Galco Paddle Holster with 5 extra 8-round mags, and grabbed the AR-10 .308cal with 5 extra 25-round mags, in my satchel bag, night vision goggles and headed out across the 4-acre meadow, to the "Bigfoot's" cave complex. I spoke quietly into the police walkie-talkie, but still got silence. I entered the caves, checking every den I came across. No sign of anyone, yet. the main corridor started uphill and I kept checking the empty dens and talking on the walkie-talkies for any sign of Sgt Clay, Sheriff Bunce and their 4 Deputies. Nothing. Then, I found a pile of police walkie-talkies on the 2nd level, followed by several rifles and pistols and partial police uniforms, covered in blood. I knew something bad happened.

The hair on the back of my neck onc again stood-up, and I knew that the 6 police were in trouble. I called 911, (using Police GPS to pinpoint our location) and asked for the PA State Police to send help. The dispatcher said they're mot received any distress call from Bunce or Atler, but I told them what I'd found, and they were dispatching patrol cars with heavy weapons. I went ahead into some more dens, and noticed that the corridor again went upward to another level, so I followed it into a large chamber room. There, I saw Atler and Bunce roped to a cave wall in shackles, and 4 dead Deputies, eviscerated and blood everywhere. I cut Atler and Bunce loose, and led them down the two floors and across the meadow to The Cabin, to wait for reinforcements.

Six State Patrol Cars plus a SWAT Van roared-up my 1,000ft driveway, questioned the very shaken Atler and Bunce, and I made coffee for them, and led the SWAT Team plus Troopers to the cave complex. I was walking back to The Cabin, when I heard automatic gunfire, some howls and human screams, and went jogging back. By now, I was getting very tired. I shot one large "Bigfoot" in the main cave entrance, and two other smaller ones in two of the dens. I carefully made my way up to the 2nd level and then the third level to the chamber, and the bloodbath was awfull. Apparently, they'd been ambushed as the entered and examined the Deputies' corpses. Three Troopers were down, and 2 of the 6 SWAT Team had been attacked, pretty badly. I called for ambulances, medics and an ailift-med-evac, immediately. With 15 minutes, I shot 7 more large "Bigfeet" and 8-9 smaller ones, still easily capable of killing a human.

The med-evac choppers landed in the meadow about 150yds from the cave complex, and 9 amblulances filed the field, where they set-up triage. Medics went in past the dead "Bigfeet", which I'd shot and killed, and began bringing out SWAT and PA State Police survivors on stretchers, while I kept guard, and body bags of the 4 dead Dputies. I prowled around the chamber, finding more and deeper caves, and shot 4 more large "Bigfeet". Then, I retreated, as the medics and remaining SWAT and State Police called for me to get out of there, pronto!

As I got out of the cave complex, one of the SWAT officers said they'd have to go back, set many PETN charges, and bring it all down, tomorrow. I agreed. Remember, this cave complex was just off the southern boundary of my 43 acres, and not my responsibility. It was on State Park Land, technically, and their responsibility.

I made my way back to The Cabin, and the medics were just finishing-up with Sheriff Roy and Sgt Clay, who thanked me profusely for saving their lives; apparently they were next on the "menu", as I had interrupted it, after being told specifically to "stay where you're at in The Cabin", and killed a slew of the creatures, disrupting their plans for a "human feast". Med-evac choppers were taking-off in the dark to various area trauma centers to get further medical help for the wounded SWAT and PA State Troopers. The Deputies were toast and were being driven to the Coroner's morgue. By now, I was exhausted, everyone had left, Jenny had calmed down and I undressed from my gear, plopped down on the King-Sized sofa, and just wanted to go back to sleep and back to York, as I'd had enough of this repeated carnage for one night.

I re-armed the building, turned-on all four sides of floodlights, took a shower, turned down the furnace, reloaded the .45 and AR-10 and their numerous mags, took them into the Master BR with me, called Jenny, and climbed into bed, to sleep. I took half of an Ambien CR 30mg sleeping pill, and fell asleep immediately. I'd have to get up at 5am to make it to work on Friday by 6am.

I was up at 4am, fed and watered Jenny, made myself a fried egg sandwich w/ ketchup, and heated-up some leftover coffee from the night before, turned-off the spotlights and re-set them to "auto", loaded my gear and AR-10, re-armed the building and left in my Jeep. It was still raining hard in the mountains, but by the time I'd reached York (PA), it was a mere drizzle and tolerable. According to my condo's rain gauge, we'd had 1¾ of rain. The Cabin's rain gauge read almost 3".

I was at work by 6:30am on Friday, but kept mum about what had just happened the day and night before. No need to "stir the pot" here, too much. I spent much of the day thinking about selling the propery and The Cabin, and finding a more "peaceful" place to retreat to, amongst doing paperwork and returning calls from Thursday. I was getting thoroughly sick and tired of this crap, everytime I came-up here to "relax and getaway from it all in York", and my business. Time will tell. I will explore some "options" with other realtors, next week.

The Global Warming Money Pit

Have you seen this video: "BBC: The Great Global Warming Swindle"? It was outright-banned from leftist, hate-filled, dirtbag, lowlife scumbags,'s and's websites, by the mentally-ill, left-wing, global warming idiot wackos, but I've preserved it, for posterity, aka you, me and *ours*. Watch, be informed and download it for others to see. It's on my corporate server, and will stay there, BTW.

Here's what the Global Warming Scam is all about. Sweet, huh? They're so transparent, aren't they?

Here's everything you need to know about the Global Warming Fraud, and why it's a good thing. It's a l-o-n-g article, so get a sandwich, iced tea and settle-in, for a very informative read. I'm right there with you, BTW.

The "Greenhouse Effect" is a natural and valuable phenomenon, without which, the planet would be uninhabitable. Global Warming, at least in recent times, is real. CO2 is not a significant greenhouse gas; 95% of the contribution is due to Water Vapor. Man's contribution to Greenhouse Gasses is relatively insignificant. We didn't cause the recent Global Warming and we cannot stop it. Solar Activity appears to be the principal driver for Climate Change. CO2 is a useful trace gas in the atmosphere, and the planet would actually benefit by having more, not less of it, because it is not a driver for Global Warming and would enrich our vegetation, yielding better crops to feed the expanding population. CO2 is not causing global warming, in fact, CO2 is lagging temperature change in all reliable datasets. The cart is not pulling the donkey. Wake-up, folks.

Here's a listing of The Best Global Warming Videos on the Internet.

Hey, fat, shit-for-brains, bloated, liar, huckster, fraud, criminal, charlatan, scumbag, loser, disgraced ex-VP AlGoreBore (LIAR-TN), is back using $300 million of OPM (Other Peoples' Money) to promote his Global Warming Bullshit, after the worst Winter in over 100 years. Welcome back, fatso huckster asswipe, AlGoreBore!

CO2 bad? No; CO2 is good, and we need more of it, or we're in for a very cold period, very soon. Here are the facts about CO2.

Roger Revelle of Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Harvard University and University of California San Diego, spits on the lying scumbag, AlGoreBore. My, my, oh my. (((snicker))) No, there's no consensus on Glo-bullshit Warming, other than it's a LIE! Just ask Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Atmospheric Science at MIT, Richard S. Lindzen; he's eminently-qualified to call AlGoreBoreAsshole, a LIAR! As I am.

There's another "ice age" coming, not the AlGoreBoreLiar 'Glo-bull warming' crap.

Larsen B Ice Shelf in Antarctica collapses in 2002 = Glo-bullshit Warming? Doubt it.

Read this Glo-bullshit Warming idiocy. Go ahead; I'll wait.

AlGoreBore's "hypocrisy"? See it right here!

You need to watch this 30 minute film; it's an eye-opener if you think that we're running out of crude oil, and that America has no reserves. We have more oil and natural gas in Alaska alone, than all the rest of the world's known reserves, COMBINED! Grab an adult beverage, and watch it.

Better get out your Winter coats, 'snuggies', wool socks and snow shovels, as it seems we've got an 80-year "Little Ice Age", on the way. Yawn; no biggie.

AlGoreBore's "Glo-bull Warming Bullshit" has spawned so-called 'cottage industries' around the world, worth hundreds of millions and probably billions of dollars, for green corporation validation, carbon credits, foundation & university climate studies, grants and a host of other BS-related crap to his lies and garbage. Global warming competes with cancer and competes with AIDS for a finite amount of money. This year's natural resurgence will surely see the global warmists, led by celebrity warmist, Gore, compete viscously for those US Taxpayers' hard-earned dollars. And I'm betting that the really important disease, cancer, loses to Glo-bullshit Warming and AIDS. Dammit.

F*ck all the "Glo-bullshit Warming Alarmists"! I say, FUCK-THEM-UP, and cleanse the planet, if they try to physically-intimidate and hurt anyone! I will; count on it! "Get in my face", assholes, and that'll be your last day on this Earth! If there are any "dissenting scientists" out there, who need protection, just get in-touch with me, and I'll guard you & yours. You can count upon that, folks!

Have you taken "The Global Warming Test"? If you have a sentient, functioning brain, and a simple knowledge of "the facts", you'll easily get a 10-of-10, as I did. Go ahead, and give it a try!

Read this article and pick-out "The WWF's Big Lie". If you chose this paragraph — "Summer sea ice is now forecasted to completely disappear in the summer months sometime between 2013 and 2040 — something which hasn't happened for over a million years." — you'd be right. There isn't, and never has been and ice on the earth dated at a million years old, and who the hell was around back then to begin recording it? The lying sacks-of-shit at the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) are typical lowlife, left-wing wacko scumbags, in-bed with the "Glo-Bull Warming" Crap, of asshole AlGoreBore and his phony, money-making scam. The oldest, and not reliably-dated ice cores are >160,000 years, and those are shaky in fact, at best. So where did the lying WWF pull the million year crap from? Their asses, of course!

Shit-for-brains, mentally-ill, fat, bloated liar, AlGoreBore's (LOWLIFE-TN) "ally", in NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), which is run by AlGoreBore's chief scientific ally/"asshole/butt-buddy"— Dr James "Moron-Cretin-Asshole" Hansen (DIRTBAG-NASA) — and is one of four bodies responsible for monitoring global temperatures, announced that "last month was the hottest October on record". Total, factual bullshit and lies. This was startling. Across the world there were reports of unseasonal snow and plummeting temperatures last month, from the American Great Plains to China, and from the Alps to New Zealand. China's official news agency reported that Tibet had suffered its "worst snowstorm ever". In the US, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration registered 63 local snowfall records and 115 lowest-ever temperatures for the month, and ranked it as only the 70th-warmest October in 114 years. So what explained the anomaly? GISS's computerized temperature maps seemed to show readings across a large part of Russia had been up to 10 degrees higher than normal. But when expert readers of the two leading warming-skeptic blogs, "Watts Up With That and Climate Audit", began detailed analysis of the GISS data they made an astonishing discovery. The reason for the freak figures was that scores of temperature records from Russia and elsewhere were not based on October readings at all. Figures from the previous month had simply been carried over and repeated two months running. Read this article, and find out why both lying, corrupt, criminal, subhuman idiots, GoreBore & Hansen, should be stood against a wall, and shot, IMO. In fact, the pathetically-socialist, left-wing UK, has just begun to awaken to what the "Climate Change Bill" will do to destroy their nation, or what's left of it. IMO, it's probably too late now to save the UK, but at least some of the more Conservative people over there, will at least get the chance to flee to America (or elsewhere), before we also "go down the proverbial dumper", as they've done. Heh.

On Friday, January 2nd, I ran a fully-attributed story in my weekly "Journal", which had links to other stories and facts, thoroughly-debunking AlGoreBore's trillion dollar scam and fraud, Global Warming". The Daily Telegraph UK's columnist, Christopher Booker, was the erudite author, and here is the link to that story. Nice job, Mr Booker!

Now, lowlife shit-for-brains dirtbag, Arkansas Gov Mike "DumbAss Turd-Boy" Beebe (ASSHOLE-AR), said that global warming is serious problem, not a "hoax," and requires more than a state response. "I think it's a threat, and I think global warming is occurring," Beebe-The-Shithead said in response to a caller to his statewide radio program who said he believed the climate change crisis was a "hoax." Idiot. Stupid idiot. Global warming is bullshit, you two-bit asshole! Crawl back inside of AlGoreBore's rectum, dumbfuck!

And global cooling goes merrily along, without any help from us mere humans, as it has for millions and millions of years.

Another "lie/error" in the favor of Glo-BULL Warming's false bullshit and lies? Got duct tape?

Here's the truth: Lord Monckton of Brenchley's Science & Public Policy Institute.

The commie/fascist/socialist liberal-demokkkRAT filth in the US Congress, have refused to allow Lord Monckton to testify the truth, against con-man, liar, scumbag AlGoreBore's LIES! This is Commie Russia, NOT Free America!

Things Which Make Your Head Explode


A few weeks ago, I wrote that crime in NYC, under shit-for-brain Bloomberg, had jumped almost 45%, according to FBI statistics. I stand corrected. It is crime in Central Park rising a whopping 45%, and the NYPD is source for the stats.

A $200 million dollars-a-day "working vacation trip" to India, for the Øbummers with 40 airplanes, 17 armored cars, 6 helicopters and 3,000 people?

Some People Just Need Killing

This will do it!.

"Joyful mayhem" in San-Fran-Shithole, after the SF Giants won the World Series over the Texas Rangers: a mob of subhuman, welfare-loving, black & white trash animals attacking a passing car, smashing it, and dragging the driver and passenger out and beating them. Had it been me in that car, I would have emptied 4 8-round magazines of .45cal ACPs into their chests, and killed as many as I could have!

Valid CSS!

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict