Browse these classics from our popular consumer campaign. These are among the very few ads ever read for pure, unadulterated educational pleasure. Enjoy!
- No Muss, No Fuss, No Sweat - Why Drip Irrigation is the smart move.
- Feed The Flora - Feed your plants in the Fall. (NOTE: requires Adode Acrobat Reader v8.1 on your system to view a file.) Get it free right here.
- Large Trees - Large trees are your best investment. (NOTE: requires Adode Acrobat Reader v8.1 on your system to view a file.) Get it free right here.
- Volcano Mulching - Another way to kill your trees. (NOTE: requires Adode Acrobat Reader v7 on your system to view a file.) Get it free right here.
- Dyed Mulch - Another way to ruin your garden and home. (NOTE: requires Adode Acrobat Reader v7 on your system to view a file.) Get it free right here.
- Nothing To Worry About - Why your evergreens aren't really dying in the Fall.
- Large Trees Are Your Best Investment - Why you should consider buying and planting large trees instead of smaller, fast-growing trees.
- Trees To Remember Us By - A lifelong memorial to someone special.
- Trees vs Lawns - How to have nice trees and a great looking lawn at the same time.
- How To Make Water Wetter - One answer to deep watering problems is Surfactants.
- Unusual Spring Bulbs - Dare to be different: plant something unusual.
- Thirsty? - Your plants are too. Give them a drink.
- The Worst Tree Sold In America - Don't buy the lousy Bradford Pear.
- The Truth About Fall Mums - What others tell you isn't always the truth.
- Spring Thing - Early Spring landscaping. How and when to do it successfully. (NOTE: requires Adode Acrobat Reader v7 on your system to view a file.) Get it free right here.
- Junk vs Quality - Buying plants from the mass merchandisers is a huge mistake.
- Unwanted Visitors - How to identify and rid your garden of the dreaded bagworm.
- Good vs Evil - Pollarding and topping off any tree is cruel and unusual punishment.
- You Get What You Pay For - Buy junk, get junk. Everything is what it seems.
- Sticklers For Detail - Get your hardy, rare and unusual cactus and succulents here.
- Clear Ponds - A primer on how to keep your water garden clear of algae.
- Healthy Ponds - Common "untruths" other companies will tell you.
- How To Kill Trees - What not to do to keep your trees in good health.
- How To Kill Trees, Part 2 - More things to do to make sure your trees don't die.
- The Neighbor's Yards - Dare to be different.
- Moles, Voles & Plastic Sheeting - Deadly stuff in your garden.
- Grocery & Hardware Store Plants - Poor quality, substandard plants are found there.
- Mulch: Myths v Reality Part 1- Mulch ain't just mulch.
- Mulch: Myths v Reality Part 2- Cubic yards, scoops & fillers.
- Mulch: Myths v Reality Part 3- Spring or Fall?
- Big Trees or Fast Trees - The 5 worst trees you can buy.
- Winter Over - How to get your garden ready for a bad winter.
- Little Jewels - Trough Gardens, miniature Alpine perennials and conifers.
- Ground Control - Landscaping do's and don'ts.
- Economic Recovery - Perennials are the best buy.
- Dead Tree Merchants - Buy a live Christmas tree instead of a cut, dead tree.
- Flower Shows Are Supposed To Be Fun - York's 4th Annual Flower & Garden Show.
- The First Garden Center & Nursery on The World Wide Web - Another first.
- Executive Material - Special miniature Alpine plants for the gardening elite.
- Planting Trees & Shrubs The Correct Way - Do it right the first time.
- The Junk Merchants - Why you shouldn't buy plants from the scummy roadside vendors.
©1996 - 2009. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
John Shelley's Garden Center & Nursery, Inc.
13579 Winterstown Road, Felton, PA. 17322-8522
vox: (717) 246-1414 1-800-828-3405 (Pa-Md) fax: (717) 246-2170
Last updated 3/13/09. 86,995,040 visitors since